PDA

View Full Version : Totally

rexy
07-30-2006, 12:03 PM
HEY GIRLS I WANT TO ASK YOU A QUESTION ? WHEN YOU ARE GETTING ALL DRESSED UP AND THE LAST THING YOU PUT ON IS YOUR WIG . DO YOU FIND HARD TO REALIZED THAT YOU ARE THE SAME PERSON OR DO YOU FEEL LIKE SAYING "HOLY CRAP" SHE'S BEAUTIFUL. I KNOW MYSELF IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE.:happy:

kellylv
07-30-2006, 12:09 PM
I find it amazing the wig is the frosting on the cake: hope to someday let my own hair get styled properly, as I have plenty of it, yet wigs have such dramatic effects for different styles and looks that only take a minute like changing heels.

SherriePall
07-30-2006, 12:22 PM
Rexy -- A little bit of both. I find it hard to believe it's me that's staring back in the mirror and, if I do a good job with my makeup, I find the woman staring back to be attractive and, sometimes, pretty (or at least, I think so).

EricaCD
07-30-2006, 12:37 PM
Agreed - that is unquestionably the point of "transformation" for me...

Rachel Morley
07-30-2006, 01:08 PM
When my wig goes on, there is definately "something" that happens. Before that I still feel feminine as I'm wearing nice clothes and make up, but I look in the mirror I don't see what I'm feeling. The moment I first brush my wig down, and I look in the mirror, the person looking back is more reprsentative to what's going on inside and I think "ah, yes....there she is" :D

urban gypsy
07-30-2006, 01:13 PM
When I finished getting ready and the wig goes on I look in the mirror and usually oh crap I look like crap but still feel fem

DeeInGeorgia
07-30-2006, 03:42 PM
The first time I did it, without the makeup, at the wig store, and my sister was in attendance. She bought the wig for me. Anyway, with the wig on, I looked like an overweight version of my sister. There was no difficulty telling we were related.

Phyliss
07-30-2006, 04:42 PM
I've worn just makeup before and I look like a bald guy with makeup. The first time I wore makeup and tried on my new wig I was amazed at the difference. I knew who I was but the person looking back at me from the mirror wasn't me. Now that I've done this a few times, I know who is looking back at me and I like it. Makes the transformation complete.

Barb Valentine
07-30-2006, 04:46 PM
Nope I still look like a guy in a dress
But I feel good about it :heehee:

Sarah Rabbit
07-30-2006, 04:52 PM
The Wig does make a difference Externally..My wife has no problem with me dressing or the make up..However she can not stand my Wig..I think she believes it is too convincing although I do not see it. I don't think I would Pass.. Internally I feel no different. I am always Sarah, dress or not.

Sarah R. :bunny:

spoonie
07-30-2006, 04:56 PM
The Wig does make a difference Externally..My wife has no problem with me dressing or the make up..However she can not stand my Wig..I think she believes it is too convincing although I do not see it. I don't think I would Pass.. Internally I feel no different. I am always Sarah, dress or not.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Well said Its not what we wear its who we are that counts
SPOONIE

Wenda
07-30-2006, 04:59 PM
I agree, the wig is the keystone, the piece that holds everything in place. I got a new human hair wig last week that is quite close to my original hair colour, and when it is styled, I will be quite confident. When I did my cheerleader thing (Opportunity or trap thread), the blonde wig was the killer element.

cute_michelle_cd
07-30-2006, 05:00 PM
The wig for me is just the final touch. i have long hair but with a receeding hair line so not very femm. but i usually only put it on when i go out. If i am staying it and doing stuff around the house i don't wear it. At home i feel just as good just dressed and with out make up then when i fully dress and go out. I guess for me its about how i feel about myself and not fully about how I look.

michelle

Janice Ann
07-30-2006, 05:04 PM
The wig is the frosting on the cake--- I don't care if my look is the best one yet or ?? Time to perform for my pubic--- I wish-- Heck some of us only have so much to work with--- Enjoy !!

donna h
07-30-2006, 06:39 PM
The wig is the last part of dressing 4 me. Cant pass but the feeling of the hair on my shoulders and combing it is a great feeling. The wig does top it off 4 me.

Michelle Ellis
07-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Well, I don't wear a wig since my hair is long anyhow, but I can agree, when I've done my hair just right or when I'm trying out a new style it can really put the topper on it :)

M

vbcdgrl
07-30-2006, 07:27 PM
I would agree that the wig is the turning point, drab to femme, for me too. But, I like to put the wig on before my dress or other outer apparel. Minimizes the "guy in a dress" image for me.

Vikki

gennee
07-30-2006, 07:40 PM
I wasn't recognized the last two times I was out in public. It's amazing how much a wig can transform my looks.

Gennee

:be:

danielle_from_cal
07-31-2006, 08:49 PM
I agree that a wig makes a lot of difference. When I was in my twenties I had fairly long hair, so I could style it to look feminine. I had a couple of wigs (blond and brunette), but they were just a novelty. Now I have a standard "businessman's" haircut, and it just does not go with a feminine look.

I notice it most when I take my wig off. At that point I am a man again. (I really dread having to take it off! Yuck!)

One other thing to note is how much the wrong wig can ruin your look. I had a blond wig about a month ago that made me look worse. I lucked out and got the "chestnut" colour I have now, and it goes with everything and makes me feel wonderful. Even my mother cannot believe what a difference it makes.

rexy
08-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Hey girls thank you so much for posting on my thread. Did I also mention that this dressing is REALLY A LOT OF FUN !!!!:thumbsup: :happy: