PDA

View Full Version : Looking for breast forms

kathydsch
07-30-2006, 01:44 PM
I am looking for my first pair of breast forms. What should I look for in a pair? How much should I pay? Should I get them online or from a store what sells them, and which stores sell them? And I wish to thank anyone how takes time to answer my silly questions.

swiss_susan
07-30-2006, 02:24 PM
Try a search on the forum for "breastform" and you will find lots of post covering this topic.

It will likley come down to what you are willing to spend.

Susan

gwenrob43
07-30-2006, 06:49 PM
After you've done some research and decided what you want, go to Ebay and search for Breast forms. I just did that and got 198 responses. Now you've got to read thoroughly, check out the shipping charges too. Ebay has some great buys but you must know exactly what you're looking for and what is a fair price (including the shipping, which can sometimes be expensive).

LOL - Gwen

annekathleen
07-30-2006, 08:18 PM
I have to endorse PALS BreastForms. I have three different pair,
( three different sizes B, C, D,)
and they're all fun to wear with different sized bras,
they look great, feel great, and are very durable.

dancer1
07-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Well you could go rigt to the front of the line fredrick of hollywood, 250.00 and they can recive adhesvie so you can go braless, WOW i have 2 sets , now if your new to cross dressing or at least buying girl stuff, your in for a surprize, some of us get buy on hundreds and thier are a lot of us that spend thousands my self Victorias secret only I'am a size 4.
I am currently looking at Proactiveprostedic.com thier crop top forms 1200.00 will let you know.:hugs: Nadeen