PDA

View Full Version : Hello there....

Xaff
07-30-2006, 03:14 PM
Hello everyone.

I am new here so maybe I schould first let you know who I am:
So my forum name is Morgen, and I am now 19 year. I am a girl, but I realy like boy cloths. And I am very lucky that my class in school acceps me of who I am. So I lucky don't have any problems with that. Ow and btw I live in the Netherlands.

But ofcourse I wouldn't sign up for a forum if I didn't have a question heh. I realy would like to know what I can do to let my breasts look smaller. I am 1.51m and have size B75.

That's the only thing what people see me that I am a girl. Some people if they don't see my chest they think I am a boy, and I like that. So maybe you know here the answer. I hope so.

Have a nice day,
Morgan :happy:

Taylor105
07-31-2006, 08:02 AM
Nice to meet you!!! This place is full of friendly guys with lots of advice. My name is Taylor and I have been crossdressing for like....ever. It has only been recently though that I have sought others out to talk to that go through the same thing I do. It has been awesome chillin' here with the guys. As for the breast thing...I am one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to bind. There are lots of guys here that can give you some pretty good advice about it though. I just wanted to welcome you. Have a great day dude!! Taylor

Angie G
07-31-2006, 08:17 AM
Hi Morgan welcome to the forum.
Angie G

privateperks
07-31-2006, 08:58 AM
Dag Morgan, ik woon in Belgie.

Without going to the cost and time to find a binder, the easiest thing to do with a size B chest would be to get a frog bra. It's a pullover sports bra made with 32% lycra. I own two atm and I'm looking get 3 or 4 more since I hardly ever take mine off. I'm a size F, so I wear mine over a regular cotton sports bra to absorb the extra sweat (and make sure nothing wobbles too much) and it even makes my huge chest look smaller.

Also - with a size B, you could probably get away with covering your chest up by layering your clothes. Wear a t-shirt or muscle shirt underneath a button down or anything else.

tot ziens

Tamara Croft
07-31-2006, 11:39 AM
Hiya Morgan

Welcome to our nutty forum :hugs:

CaptLex
07-31-2006, 12:59 PM
Hey, Morgan - welcome to the forum :wave2: Put your feet up, grab a cool drink and get comfortable. I hope you'll find the answers you're looking for here.

I've tried using binders myself, but they're too uncomfortable for me so I deal with the situation by using compressing sports bras - which give me about as much help as the binder does anyway, but without the discomfort. With the sports bra I can get my breasts to about half their size, but, unfortunately, this is still plenty so that people know I have them. I hope you find what works for you.