PDA

View Full Version : Will try waxing

christine55
12-08-2004, 03:10 AM
I have not shaved my legs since Saturday evening. Will try to hold out for a few more days and try waxing. Never have done that before. Hope it doesn't hurt too much. Hear the first time's the worst. Won't dress with stubble on legs so here is an old pic
Hugs, Christine

http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/oldpic.jpg

Sandra H
12-08-2004, 05:55 AM
I will keep my fingers crossed for you Christine. Let us know how it goes and if it is as painful as they say. By the way, nice photo, I am not sure who I am more pleased to see, you our the chair. ;) :)

cyndyw
12-09-2004, 09:47 PM
Two day before Halloween, I made an appointment for waxing my arms, legs and underarms and a pedicure at a nail salon. She told me to bring shorts and a muscle shirt for the waxing. On the day before Halloween I wore high heels into the saloon. I first was given a pedicure which with the foot and leg message of the feet felt very good.
Then went to a waxing room where I put on my shorts and muscle shirt. I had panties and a female bikini bathing suit under my shorts. The technician came in turned on some soft music and first waxed my legs. After the waxing, she rubbed a cream on the waxed legs which felt very good. The waxing of my legs did not hurt.
Then she waxed my arms which also didn’t hurt. She rubbed a lotions on my arms also. During the waxing, I told her why the waxing. I was going to wear a short sexy dress with side slits and high heels and panty hose to a party. She then did my underarms, She first trimmed my underarms hair to make it easier to wax. My underarm waxing did not hurt like I thought it would. She had a very good waxing technique. Having the no hair on my legs arms and underarms was super.
After the waxing I went back into the saloon and they put red polish on my toe nails. Then the gave me disposable flip flops to wear when I left so the polish would have time to dry. I left the saloon carrying my high heels. I sure the technician would give me a bikini wax in the future, even maybe a Brazilian wax.
On Halloween, I had an appointment at a different salon for a makeover, a wig styling and a manicure with fake nails. I was going to this appointment completely en-fem in high heels, pantyhose and sexy dress. Unfortunately my grandkids decide to come over on Halloween and I had to cancel the appointment - They are more important than my dressing.
Today I went to exercise with panties and panty hose under my exercise clothes. The hair on my legs is still very short and my legs look and feel good in panty hose.
There was a lady there dressed in shiny black lycra tights. Her panties lines showed through her tights. The only other clothes she had on was a sports bra and her sneakers.
Her tights were low waisted in the back and about one inch of her black nylon panties were visible for every one to appreciate. I am jealous - I like to dress like that when I exercise.

Cyndy