PDA

View Full Version : C. Perry meets the Queen at the palace.

Elinor
12-08-2004, 03:27 AM
Its thought the first transvestite wearing a dress has met the Queen at the palace yesterday. Good for him I say.
The Queen its said, eyes where out like stalks. She could not belive it.
It was on or TV news this morning.

biddy
12-08-2004, 03:49 AM
I'd love to have been a fly on the wall for that one. ;)

Sandra H
12-08-2004, 05:05 AM
I would have loved to have heard what Prince Phillip had to say about it. Mind you knowing him he may well have tried to have a grope. :D

crispy
12-08-2004, 06:41 AM
I would have loved to have heard what Prince Phillip had to say about it. Mind you knowing him he may well have tried to have a grope. :D
........... dirty Greek ;)

Sandra H
12-08-2004, 11:27 AM
I bet Prince Philip nearly had a fit, I bet he thought it was a Dallas Experience, you remember when Pam had dreamed the Bobby was dead and he turned up when she was having a shower?

I bet Prince Philip said, “My God call the guard it’s that woman again Diana, it must have all been a dream“. What a relieve it must have been when he found it was not a dream after all.

DonnaT
12-08-2004, 12:14 PM
One has to register to see the story Allison.

Thanks for the look see. I could never wear a dress like that :eek:

Trinity_cat
12-08-2004, 03:06 PM
BANG BANG! Alison.
As to what Prince Philip would have thought:-- "Let's take her hunting Lizzie, I could have her shot"
Just like Alison the SUN reader lol

Julie
12-08-2004, 04:22 PM
Elinor, that saves me posting this story, I had trouble earlier linking to this site for some reason so couldn't manage to do so. Allison posted the same picture I had ready, Grayson Perry sometimes posts on a forum over here too and has a link to much of her work.

JJ

Katie Boundary
12-08-2004, 05:11 PM
I wish I had his guts! To go out dressed is one thing, but to turn up at Buck House dressed is :D :D :D (couldn't think of a word to describe it!)

Julie
12-08-2004, 05:17 PM
I wish I had his guts! To go out dressed is one thing, but to turn up at Buck House dressed is :D :D :D (couldn't think of a word to describe it!)

Katie, for Grayson Perry going out en femme is quite natural. Last year she wore a similar outfit when collecting her Turner Prize with wife and child as company. To be honest I don't think Maj (Queen) even batted an eyelid.

JJ

Katie Boundary
12-08-2004, 05:24 PM
Last year she wore a similar outfit when collecting her Turner Prize with wife and child as company.

JJ

I know she did (I thought that dress was nicer). As for Grayson/Claire going to the Palace en femme - although I agree the Queen probably wasn't shocked, some of her staff may have been, which I find amusing :)

Guess that's just the way I am! :D

Julie
12-08-2004, 05:38 PM
I know she did (I thought that dress was nicer). As for Grayson/Claire going to the Palace en femme - although I agree the Queen probably wasn't shocked, some of her staff may have been, which I find amusing :) Guess that's just the way I am! :D

Knowing the type of person working in the Royal Household Katie I wouldn't say they'd be shocked, they'd probably be jealous that they aren't able to dress like Claire (on duty at least). :D

JJ

Katie Boundary
12-08-2004, 05:43 PM
Knowing the type of person working in the Royal Household Katie I wouldn't say they'd be shocked, they'd probably be jealous that they aren't able to dress like Claire (on duty at least). :D

JJ

ROFL! :D