PDA

View Full Version : My wife saw me dressed

psdibe
07-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Tonite was one of the first tiem my wife saw me dressed. No wig but a tan skirt, pink cami and white strech shirt. I had asked her before she went to work today that i wanted to dress this afternoon and evening. Boht the kids would be away. I wanted to know if we could eat dinner together,she did not like that idea, said she would not feel comfortable. I said that would be OK. My son went to the beach for the week and my daughter went to work at 4:00. I changed and made a grinder for us put in the frig. I was reading email when she came home dressed. we talked for a while, uncomfortable but we where talking about stuff from teh day normal stuff with me dressed sitting across the porch table, she went upstairs and showered and changed. I changed to take the dog for a walk, came home and put on a short pair of shorts, my cami and my stretch shirt. Iwas doing some work on work email, she asked if I had dinner. We had a piece of grinder together. I was so nervous tonight but it was almost normal a step in the right direction. hopefuly there will be a day when i can spend the whole dressed with her in the house. I am not sure sure which one of us is more nurvous. It is getting more comfortable. She also agreed to what the August 15 documentary with Mel and Peggy Rude.
This was an exciting evening. Hope it is the first of many.
thanks for listening
Hugs
PD

Joy Carter
07-30-2006, 06:45 PM
Like they say about drinking "Every thing in moderation" Hun ! Just take it slow and get her some information to read and educate her before you dress much more. You don't want to alienate her.:hugs:

Barb Valentine
07-30-2006, 06:48 PM
Just my 0.02
If she feel uncomfortable I don't think you should push it
It may turn her off and your back in the closet
Just take it slow
:hugs:
Barb

Janice Ashton
07-30-2006, 07:03 PM
I've been this route before, wives will allow you to go so or as much as they can take? then they can turn and dismiss everything. So as other girls have said don't push it, go slow and educate, if you rush things as much as you want to because it feels so good? restrain and let your lady get used to your change in circumstances. Good Luck !!
Louise

gennee
07-30-2006, 08:05 PM
Don't push it on your wife. Let some time pass. I did that with my wife. while she doesn't necessarily approve she likes to wear my skirts.

Gennee

Raychel
07-31-2006, 06:06 AM
It sound like you are on the right track. Over enough time you will both be totally relaxed and you will be able to dress whenever you like. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Just remember SMALL STEPS.

Angie G
07-31-2006, 06:32 AM
There are some thing my wifes not with but is making an effort to accept she is coming around slowly it takes time babe it is better not to rush it one step at a time slowly and let her know how mush you love her thats one of the things she need right now :hugs:
Angie G.

Jasmine Ellis
07-31-2006, 06:40 AM
take it one day at a time

Carroll
07-31-2006, 07:11 AM
this is a subjuct I believe everybody agrees with...slow and steady

Kahlan51
07-31-2006, 07:29 AM
I have shared this with my wife slowly over the past year. I talked to her about it in general then let her see some pictures of me dressed up. She was quite supportive right from the start. I have not been fully dressed up with her yet I'm taking it slow because I see by other posts how it can go badly. Love and communication will get you to your goal. Love Kahlan

Deanna2
08-02-2006, 02:54 AM
Like others have said it takes a while, but it can be enjoyable and exciting. I guess that I find pushing boundaries is a real rush. My wife has know about my wearing femme gear for ages and wearing panties, pantyhose and camis was no big deal for her. But I had never worn had not worn a skirt with her around and I used to agonize on how I could make the step up to that level of dressing without upsetting her.

Anyway I eventually took the plunge and wore a skirt when she was there and whilst I copped a fair bit of angst initially, she got used to me wearing a skirt over time and now is more inclined to make comments about whether she likes the skirt or not rather than not liking me wear it.

HaleyPink2000
08-02-2006, 03:44 AM
Females are like the wind. 0.02 They hail from the west and then from the north bringing rain and snow with them. Just like the weather. Wait a Day or two and things change. One time for the good the next for the bad. Be ready with your play book for the bad days. I tend to review all the common answers for the bad days by reading lots on the forum here. It's like the tides is another way of putting it. Hmm? Maybe the tides have something to do with their moods ya think?? Hmmmm?:D

Anyway best of luck.

As has been said " Been there, got the T shirt"!