PDA

View Full Version : What not to wear?

Rachel M
07-31-2006, 12:17 AM
Hey all,
I was watching "What not to Wear" on TLC and though that would be a cool way to be outed. Some one you know submits you name, once selected they secretly video tape you and all your outfits. I though it would be cool if they approach you while en drab then show you the footage of both sides of you out and about. Then show you how to dress for both parts. THen the fun part, $5000 shopping spree. Hmmm, now you've been outed on national TV, shown how to dress for both roles, now how to spend the money on outfits.

Well, since everybody would know do you spend it 50/50, 60/40, or what? Imagine the possibilities.
Rachel:heehee:

Shelly Preston
07-31-2006, 12:39 AM
Hi Rachael

They would have to rename the program

What not to buy.:D

IT would be more like 80 / 20 ......Girl / Boy

Michelle Ellis
07-31-2006, 01:36 AM
I love that show, LOL what not to buy! :D

I've got plenty of male clothes, they're boring, it'd all get spent the other way :p

Karren H could be our host :tongueout

M

Margaret
07-31-2006, 02:05 AM
My wife and I love the show. I think we can identify with the real women with imperfect figures. "What not to wear" emphasises the need to make your strengths work for you and disguise the less attractive aspects. A program featuring a CD would an interesting show.

Karren H
07-31-2006, 06:45 AM
It would be cool but on one of their end of season shows or slecials, where they were reviewing fashion trends and had viewers asking questions.....this CD from Broklyn came on (heavy accent), dressed, and asked about fashion for him/her.....you could tell that Stacy and Clinton didn't approve of her and it was put on as a joke....

It is my favorite show, the wife and I watch it all the time...

Love Karren

sue ellan
07-31-2006, 07:20 AM
it is a great show. i watch it on bbc america. to bad they wont have cd,s on the show to get all made up. now that would be realy be neat.
sue ellan