PDA

View Full Version : My Son Got My Fuzzy Slippers!

Charleen
07-31-2006, 08:26 PM
He moved about a month ago, and last week put a change of adress into the P.O. We have the same name except for our middle initial, and Fredricks left off my initial, so my pink, fuzzy 3 inch heel slippers went to him! He just called and asked if I ordered anything from Fredricks like slippers, and I said yeah, they were a present for someone. Didn't tell him it was a present for me. He asked for who, and I told him it was private between me and that person(it is), then asked if I was seeing someone and as my wife passed in October, I can see where he would ask. I was honest, and told him no, I wasn't. I am going to tell him about me, and when he brings them with him the next time he visits, I'll see how it goes. Gotta tellya though, I was really looking forward to wearing them slippers. ( on sale too). Oh well, all good things come to those who wait I guess. Love and xxxx, Lily

Jacklynne
08-01-2006, 04:48 AM
Eek! Good luck hun. Let us know how it goes.

Veronica E. Scott
08-01-2006, 05:37 AM
I have the same ones love to ware them when doing house work ,hope you get yours back soon and not too worn wen you get them.

Charleen
08-01-2006, 05:45 AM
I have the same ones love to ware them when doing house work ,hope you get yours back soon and not too worn wen you get them.
I never thought of that possibility! We do wear the same shoe size. Love and xxxx, Lily

Tiffy
08-01-2006, 08:39 AM
I was just talking about buying a pair of thoes same slippers. Are you sure you won't loan them to me when you get them back so i can test drive them for you? I am glad you took what happened in stride. I also think by the way you speak of your son that he will take it well when you tell him. I hope so anyway.

April Marie

Calliope
08-01-2006, 03:13 PM
One word: AAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGG!!!!!!!

myMichelle
08-01-2006, 04:40 PM
One word: AAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGG!!!!!!!

I knew you were an old hippie, but I never knew you were part pirate!:tongueout

Julie York
08-01-2006, 04:40 PM
Where did the Double Intruder and the Rabbit end up?

:D

Michelle Ellis
08-01-2006, 04:44 PM
Yikes!!! :eek: I just don't know what to think about that... good luck for sure. It'll probly all be over with and forgotten in no time.

M

edit : Doh! Julie! Shame :p I just now got it :lol2:

Sarah Rabbit
08-01-2006, 04:55 PM
But you will probably look back on this and laugh. At least it brought you the opportunity to level with your son. let us know how it went:hugs:

Sarah R. :bunny: