PDA

View Full Version : Going out first time

Katiegirl
12-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Hi Girls

Can I have some advice please, tomorrow I going to a social meeting of a transgender group in a hotel about 30 miles away through, on the main, quiet roads.

As this is my first time "out" should I go there as Katie or go partially dressed and complete Katie there?

When I spoke to the organisor he suggested I came partially dressed then complete Katie there. The reason he gave was I would be very nervous of being seen as Katie (very true) and my driving might be that way too and more liable to have an accident. If I came part dressed I will be more relaxed in my driving and enjoy the meeting more when I get there.

This seems sound advice do you agree!

Julie
12-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Katie, I agree this is sound advice being your first time out as Katie. The reasons you were given are quite valid. There is though no reason why after this visit and you feel able why you shouldn't drive next time fully dressed as Katie. Good luck anyway and have a great time.

JJ

Jerry
12-08-2004, 04:56 PM
Sorry, can't offer advise. Never been out like that before. Safety is always the primary objective, so do what's safe.

Have a blast! I'll be thinking about y'all.

Hog hugs. Jerry

DonnaT
12-08-2004, 05:21 PM
Many girls go to these meetings and dress there for various reasons. Sometimes the dressing in the same room with other girls can be fun and/or interesting?!

Generally, what is meant by going partially dressed is underdressing, and then putting on the outer outfit, wig, makeup there.

Don't forget makeup remover if you decide to change back again after the meeting.

Tamara C.
12-08-2004, 06:11 PM
Don't want to sound like Debbie Downer, but I always worry about being in an accident or getting pulled over at a traffic check. Though the times I have gone out for a drive while dressed have been unbelievably exciting!! What ever you decide Kate, just be careful and enjoy it.

windycissy
12-08-2004, 06:19 PM
The first time I went for a drive in my car dressed, I got so turned on by the sun glistening off my stockings when I hiked up my skirt, and looking at my makeup in the rear view mirror, I actually came in my panties! It was delightful, but I could have had an accident! Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Georgette
12-08-2004, 08:10 PM
You go Girl I remember my first outing in my car and it was delightful as I went right to the freeway with the sunroof open and my skirt up to my thigh tops what a feeling as the truckers just couldn't close enough( not you Jenny).
Have a great day
LOVE & HUGS
Georgette

robin29
12-08-2004, 08:17 PM
If you want to go dressed & are nervous about it just put your male clothing in the trunk of the car. do what makes you comfortable.

Stephanie Brooks
12-08-2004, 10:39 PM
Don't want to sound like Debbie Downer, but I always worry about being in an accident or getting pulled over at a traffic check. Though the times I have gone out for a drive while dressed have been unbelievably exciting!! What ever you decide Kate, just be careful and enjoy it.
I'm not a cop. From my experience with them, unless you're in some really backwards place, cops don't really care how you're dressed, as long as you're honest with them.

My view is this.

If I'm stopped by a cop while I'm crossdressed, I pull over in a safe location. I open the window and keep my hands visible on the steering wheel. When he/she asks for my license and registration, I tell him I'm crossdressed; my license is in my wallet in my purse; and my registration is in the glove compartment. I then proceed to retrieve the requested items.

This makes the situation safe for everyone. The cop sees I'm not a great threat to him as I've been honest with him about how I'm dressed, and I've engaged in no deception. My hands are visible and he knows what I'm about to do; he's less concerned I'm going to pull a weapon against him.

I'm rather feminine when crossdressed. That by itself is a visual cue that I'm not likely to be a physical threat against him. Again, as long as I'm not in a backwards location, I will not be perceived as much of a threat.

If you're honest and upfront with a cop and don't otherwise pose a threat, being crossdressed probably isn't a real problem. You're a pussycat to him. You're far better to the cop than the freak hopped up on PCP and booze who's been speeding and weaving and who might be armed with a gun, club, or knife and isn't going to have much respect for the cop's badge.