PDA

View Full Version : I wish you all MERRY CHRISTMAS

chantelle
12-08-2004, 06:59 PM
This thread is to list all your wishes for the longevity of our community and the wishes you want to share with everyone else.

I ask that everymember at least post one wish so that i can break the record for the best thread.

Please,everyone we are all family and i pray and wish that everyone think of each other here on the forum,

May all your wishes come true.Mine is that i can start therapy. ;) :D

Georgette
12-08-2004, 07:25 PM
I wish for the whole world to have peace amongst all, of mankind regardless of beliefs or religion.
Merry Christmas To each and every one of you on this forum, and may you have peace throughout the next year.
LOVE
Georgette

Tristen Cox
12-08-2004, 07:40 PM
I wish my friends who are struggling, to find peace this holiday. I wish those who are alone, to find comfort and someone to share this loving season with. Most of all, I wish my friends here reading this a very Merry Christmas, wherever you may be.
To you my friend Chantelle, I wish you love and the happiness you so richly deserve. Thank you for being there for me.

*BIG HUGS*
Tristen

paulaN
12-10-2004, 06:49 PM
I want to wish everyone a vey mery christmas, and a very happy new year. I hope everyones dreams a wishes come true. And may all our troups in Irac come home safe, and soon. I hate this war! may it stop soon.