PDA

View Full Version : first time

tina ann woods
08-01-2006, 03:12 PM
I had a letter to post but i did't have a stamp. So i went to my local shop for a stamp. I forgot i was wearing a skirt and blouse. It was only when i posted the letter remembered i was wearing a skirt. The only problem is i was not wearing a wig or make up. Did i go too far or not? :happy:

uknowhoo
08-01-2006, 03:39 PM
I don't knwo, how far was the shop?:p

Seriously, what sort of reactions, if any, did you get ? How did you feel? Being femme must really be second nature to you if you can go out en femme without realizing it.

Emma England
08-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Not unless you posted the letter without first stamping it!!

Seriously though, any negative comments, strange looks, refusal for the shop to sell you any stamps?

Forgetting that you are wearing a skirt and blouse means that you are comnfortable wearing such items.

Maybe this outing has given you more confidence?

More information as to what happened is needed from you first before anyone can answer whether you went too far. In my opinion it is ok.

Calliope
08-01-2006, 03:49 PM
Hey, lots of GGs go out looking, er, 'unmade.' You probably looked way better than a third of the gals in your town. Right on fer you!

Eileen
08-01-2006, 04:00 PM
Tinna it is so true, many women go out looking very plain! It you did not get any negative reaction, I would say you were just fine. If you did get a negative reaction, so what! It is their problem not yours!

Eileen

noname
08-01-2006, 04:30 PM
I wouldn't consider a skirt too much. I wonder if a women when to the store wearing pants if that would be too much, what do you think?

Julie York
08-01-2006, 05:20 PM
I had a letter to post but i did't have a stamp. So i went to my local shop for a stamp. I forgot i was wearing a skirt and blouse. It was only when i posted the letter remembered i was wearing a skirt. The only problem is i was not wearing a wig or make up. Did i go too far or not? :happy:

duh!

Sounds completely feasible to me.

I sometimes walk out of the house completely forgetting I am dressed as a Darlek. Did I go too far or not?

Lawren
08-01-2006, 06:47 PM
In a word, No. Obviously you made the entire trip without anything bad happening so let the evidence speak for itself. You must not have "gone too far".

GG Vanya
08-01-2006, 07:04 PM

A bit of advice?

Hang a FULL length mirror by your front door dear. Next time you may go out stark ravin nekkid!

Seriously, HOW can one go out, especially a CD, without noticing before leaving the house, what they are wearing?

I mean, a male keeps change and wallet in his trousers. Did you take your purse with you? Where did you carry your wallet? That should have been a clue.

admirerplus GG
08-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Tina Ann,

I think it is great! Most women I know do not consider having a complete look every single time they go out the door. Being comfortable with yourself and expressing who you are...nothing could be better. The only thing that may have been missing was possibly lipstick. I personally feel naked if I do not have lipstick on. The next time you go out, let us know what you felt comfortable wearing.