PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what made me feel like doing this...

xPinkStockingsx
12-08-2004, 09:35 PM
I'm at a loss on how I ended up dressed like this...

I'm wearing: (all black)
Thong
Bra
Garter Belt with Fishnet thigh-highs
French Lace Bodystocking
Floral Lace Bodystocking
Bustier with sheer Thigh-Highs
Satin and lace slip
Satin chamisole
Fishnets on my arms
Strappy heels

I feel like a lingerie superheroine...or something...I dunno, but its fun :) I guess I couldn't decide what to wear so I wore it all. My legs look really funky.

KewTnCurvy GG
12-08-2004, 10:06 PM

Thong
Bra
French Lace Bodystocking
Floral Lace Bodystocking
Satin and lace slip
Satin chamisole
Fishnets on my arms
Strappy heels

I feel like a lingerie superheroine...or something...I dunno, but its fun :) I guess I couldn't decide what to wear so I wore it all. My legs look really funky.

Sounds fun and wonderful! Enjoy!

hugs
kew

Fallen Angel
12-09-2004, 10:40 PM
I wear black all the time. you went thru all that trouble to feel sexy you should have finnished of in some black stockings as well,Im a bit on the gothic side so for me black goes with every thing.

Alayna
12-10-2004, 01:36 AM
hee hee, I've done that! After I put something on, I see something that looks like it feels good - but I don't want to take off what I just put on because that feels good too. one thing leads to another and....;)

Starluscious
12-10-2004, 01:54 AM
Sounds sexy
and comfy all in one
nice combo
can we see some pics of the fashion sometime if it's not much to ask?
have a :heart:ly night
you sound pretty in what you chose to wear :)

love
Starluscious

Wendy me
12-10-2004, 11:06 AM
how abought if it feels good just do it

Sweet Susan
12-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Picture That!

Trinity_cat
12-10-2004, 05:37 PM
It sure sounds different,but cool.
Way to go girl :D

jonno
12-10-2004, 06:05 PM

Thong
Bra
French Lace Bodystocking
Floral Lace Bodystocking
Satin and lace slip
Satin chamisole
Fishnets on my arms
Strappy heels

I have days like that, it feels good ! :-)

Rachelle A
12-11-2004, 12:41 AM
All you need is a nice string of cultured pearls. If you do not have them, pearls make a great Christmas gift for yourself!

silkstockings71
12-11-2004, 12:54 AM
i loved reading the list of what you were wearing, i just cant dress up in enough lingerie. would love to chat with you

janetb
12-11-2004, 12:56 AM
Ditto, me too janet

silkstockings71
12-11-2004, 01:05 AM
i started out with all black lingerie, but am now stating to go for pink, it goes really well with black and looks really femme

Rhonda Callahan
12-11-2004, 12:58 PM
I must admit, I often can't get past the lingerie, it just feels and looks soooo good ! The whole look of everything lacy and sort of see through, and that half dressed look is , well, stimulating, to say the least ! It makes my whole body tingle !Etc., Etc. :D

Natasha Anne
12-11-2004, 01:24 PM
That's why they make it, hon!

I must admit, I often can't get past the lingerie, it just feels and looks soooo good ! The whole look of everything lacy and sort of see through, and that half dressed look is , well, stimulating, to say the least ! It makes my whole body tingle !Etc., Etc. :D

SatinSarah
12-13-2004, 04:48 PM
been there! You put one thing on and then get the desire for the next - but don't want to take off that lst item - until you ahve 8 layers on! Just the thought of my black bra under my black teddy makes me glow

TGirl Domme
12-13-2004, 05:03 PM
been there! You put one thing on and then get the desire for the next - but don't want to take off that lst item - until you ahve 8 layers on! Just the thought of my black bra under my black teddy makes me glow
whatever turns you and me on babee!!!