PDA

View Full Version : the secret that lost a love the really wasn't

vampiricCD
08-01-2006, 08:15 PM
..ok, well i ended up breaking up with my gf a couple days ago, when she finally asked why i basically said "because knowing you made me feel like i couldnt be myself"{ myself being a proud CD of course( she made cracks about cds and even made fun of those labeled as "emos" for whereing womens pants"), anyway she said " what is that supposed to mean?" and i said "If i acted like my self as i truly feel u would make fun of me as you do others" (ok so it wasnt quite that deep, take about 5 years of matureity off the quote, lol) so she called me a freak and said " its over between us!" (shes alittle slow, we had broken up about 2 days earlier) and so now we dont talk, but, the next day i had a friend stay the night and hes cool, but i told him because i feel good friends deserve to know each others secrets, some secrets anyway, and hes cool with it. so i guess lose a love gain a friend....

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Is it pretty safe to say you didn't care about her much? :straightface:

Sounds like you didn't even give her a chance to get to know this side about you before dropping the axe.

Charleen
08-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Hey Vamp, My0.02 . Sounds like a match made in heaven you had there:rolleyes: . At least you found out about her opinion before you got deeply commited. In the mean time enjoy the free time, and do as you wish. Love and xxxx, Lily