PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for him.

Rachel M
08-01-2006, 10:52 PM
The other day i saw a pair a men's sneakers I like and for some reason I did not get them. Well, today presented an opportunity to be Rachel for a few hours. I rarely go out midday but oh well. So, I get all dressed up and hit with that feeling of "now what?" So, I grabbed a purse put some necessities and went shopping en femme for guy stuff. hmmm Usually we go shopping en drab for femme stuff nice to switch it up.LOL
Rachel

vbcdgrl
08-01-2006, 11:13 PM
Right! GGs can go out and buy guy stuff all day, if they want, with no one giving it a second thought. Did you get any funny looks or stares?

Vikki

Dee 1062
08-01-2006, 11:22 PM
And your point?

Wenda
08-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Good Point! Dressed, we can go anywhere and buy anything for guys, no big deal! En Drab, buy a bra or stockings, and the store is on amber alert! Maybe it's just us???

noname
08-01-2006, 11:35 PM
Right! GGs can go out and buy guy stuff all day, if they want, with no one giving it a second thought. Did you get any funny looks or stares?

Vikki

I saw two women the other day shopping for mens underwear, and no one cared.

Casey Morgan
08-02-2006, 09:29 AM
That sounds nice Rachel. It seems logical that if being comfortable with who you are involves being comfortable with shopping for femme items en homme, you should also be comfortable shopping for guy (homme?) clothes en femme. All part of the realization that you are you no matter how you present.

Well, it makes in my head. It doesn't seem to make sense in words. Here, read my mind quick. :D