PDA

View Full Version : Levels of Dressing

cath
08-02-2006, 06:34 AM
As you all seem to be at different levels of dressing, I would like to know do you find yourselves always wanting more after the initial excietment wears off?
i.e. Step 1 - start experimenting with underwear at home.then
Step 2 - start to wear under male clothes.then
Step 3 - start experimenting with female clothes. I think you can see where I'm going.
Have any of you just got to a certain stage where you think your happy to stay?

Lisa Golightly
08-02-2006, 06:37 AM
I have an all female wardrobe... I'm happy :)

Charleen
08-02-2006, 06:41 AM
Nope, Not yet. Love and xxxx, Lily

loki_uk
08-02-2006, 06:47 AM
I just wish I could shave my legs etc, and that I didn't have to hide it from my wife

She knows I wear her knickers sometimes, but she freak if she knew I had my own wardrobe of girly stuff....but no I can't see a limit as yet, I'd love her to chuck away the boxers she buys me and let me wear what I want all the time rather than hiding it

Dressing under clothes is ok for a while but I need to really dress up sometimes, its like crossing the rubicon once you've done you can't go back to drab all the time

Karren H
08-02-2006, 06:48 AM
Well basically started at 8 with my mothers lingerie.....then added in some of her clothing up until college....and the girlfriends things, and sisters, and wifes.......but in 04......something just clicked and after a 10 year dry spell my hobby came back with a venence!!!! Plus since I lost 50 pounds, none of my wifes things fit any more so I was on a mission to acquire everything and anything fem!!! Taught myself makeup, every day for 2 years, and hair styling.....purchase all my own clothing localy...

And now I've reached a balance, after my wife found out......kind of caught between two genders, trying to pass as male during the day.....and trying to pass as female whenever I can!! hehehe

Best of both genders, when and where I want!!

Love Karren

Calliope
08-02-2006, 07:13 AM
Sometimes I get frustrated with the body hair and want to nuke it all, but ... clotheswise ... I'm set. I think I own 2 pairs of boy pants, everything else sparkles.

MichelleA
08-02-2006, 07:40 AM
I started when I was very young, at age 7 with my moms stockings. And it went from there. For me there are " no levels of dressing ". What I mean to say is, I enjoy crossdressing very much and I am the happiest person when I am en femme. Something happens to me the second I put on something femenine, whatever it might be, panties, high heels, slips, etc. Whatever I put on, as long as its femenine attire, makes me feel good and makes me feel that its " me " . That's what I love. I wish I could dress 24/7, how I wish society would accept us cd more. Crossdressing is my passion. I just hope that I am putting my thoughts down in a clear way.

Michelle

Sam-antha
08-02-2006, 10:11 AM
Guess that I am happy with my condition, fully dressed and out in daylight on occassion, but I would like a few 24 hr sessions say two consec days

Eileen
08-02-2006, 11:00 AM
Cath the final step will be when I am a f/t woman!

Eileen

mollytyler
08-02-2006, 11:52 AM
....started early with a very femal dominant household......as to steps?? probly at step 48-lol......all Molly all the time out of the office and have been comfortable as ME for being Molly for many a years......just need for one old fool in management at work to retire so I can go fulltime there also and not play the androgynous routine...........

noname
08-02-2006, 11:55 AM
As you all seem to be at different levels of dressing, I would like to know do you find yourselves always wanting more after the initial excietment wears off?
Step 3 - start experimenting with female clothes. I think you can see where I'm going.

whoa whoa whoa. Hold on there a minute. I never have done the undie thing.

Marla S
08-02-2006, 01:54 PM
For me it goes a little forth and back right now.
I think it's because I am quite ok with me and I trying to find the right style and degree of dressing for in- an outdoors to feel comfortable.
It's a lot of trial and error. Just ordered a corset. I think I'll wear it very seldomly because it isn't something to wear every day, but I just have to try it.:D

tina ann woods
08-02-2006, 02:27 PM
I have both but always wear female. They is a forth and that is being almost female. I am at that stage

Butterfly Bill
08-02-2006, 02:55 PM
whoa whoa whoa. Hold on there a minute. I never have done the undie thing.
I started with the outer stuff and then started to fill it out underneath. But now there are many times I go regimental.

jenny c
08-02-2006, 03:05 PM
I also have both but wear female about 3 days a week and i love it!!! that ratio is about right for me.

sophie1
08-02-2006, 03:09 PM
it all started when i was about 14 when i started wearing my sister underwear, i slow moved on to her other clothes. until recently i was wearing my wife clothes but now she know about me we're going to out shopping together for clothes and i'll see where it goes from here

Teresa Amina
08-02-2006, 03:28 PM
Level umpteen- Can't find the guy clothes for work! I know they're somewhere but the closet is mostly Teresa stuff. So are the dresser drawers. Ahhh! The laundry room. From dryer/clothesline to bod, or maybe from the hooks on back of the bathroom door:D

EricaCD
08-02-2006, 03:45 PM
For about 7 years now, when I dress it tends to be a complete transformation. I haven't sensed an interest in staying fem on a sustained basis - in fact I start to feel like I am overdoing it after a few days part-time. That hasn't changed in a long time, so I may be at stasis now.

I would guess the next test point will be as I (hopefully) start to get out more and develop a social life. But even then I'll be quite surprised if it's something I need to do regularly. At this point, if I could dress 1/2 day or so a couple times a week I think that would likely be ideal.

Erica

Siobhan Marie
08-02-2006, 03:48 PM

I started with off with Step 1 when I was small, reached Step 2 just before Christmas last year and do Step 2 everyday and have recently reached Step 3, which might seem fast to some, but it works for me. I dress as and when I can. The next stage is the wig, breastforms and teaching myself make-up, but am very happy with where I'm at, at the moment. :happy:

:hugs: Anna x

Melissa A.
08-02-2006, 03:49 PM
I've always been a full crossdresser, but I was pretty lousy at makeup at 4 or 5 yrs. old, and had no idea where to buy a wig. Drove me crazy.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Lilith Moon
08-02-2006, 03:51 PM
Left to my own devices I want to go further and further...but life is a compromise.

JenniferMint
08-02-2006, 03:53 PM
I don't own any panties currently. When I was out dressed I was wearing male underwear. No one can see my underwear anyway (I'm wearing pants) so I don't find it that important, although I plan on buying some later.

Lacey
08-02-2006, 04:45 PM
I started out with shoes. I was facinated by my stepmother's vast array of shoes. Then it eventually over the years grew into full dress. Lately I've even started going into public. Mostly I would love to dress as a woman every waking moment but it's not possible. So I try to work feminen things into my male wardrobe. Finding things that kinda unisex. there's alot out there so that's kinda where I'm at right now. Cya, Lacey.:hugs:

Kristen Kelly
08-02-2006, 05:13 PM
For me It had been all or nothing, but lately been wearing womens panties (after my GF told me she would rather see me in them than tighty-whities) all the time. I go out in fem low rise jeans, love the feeling, and the way they look, as they hug every curve.
I love going out fully dressed and have been doing that more, but maybe its the summer heat, (Never dressed much in summer in the past) being out half dressed, as I do, never felt better.

Deanna2
08-02-2006, 08:46 PM
I've got as far as cami, skirt and heels with my wife around and I'm happy with that.

Phoebe Reece
08-02-2006, 09:20 PM
I get fully dressed and go out in the world that way about 3 or 4 days every month. When out, I am usually with my CD friends going shopping or to restaurants or other places ordinary women would go. I keep my legs shaved and other body hair trimmed close year round. My wife accepts all of this. I believe I have found my place in the TG spectrum and am pretty happy with this "stage".

Scotty
08-02-2006, 09:30 PM
I come home every day and put on girly shorts, either pink Champion excercise shorts, maybe gray, or during summer shorts, levi's cut short :)

Womens tank tops, a bra lately, and I have been wearing panties since .....wow, I think 1996, 97 maybe.....Haynes cotton, pink, pink and flowers :)

I dress occasionally but since I can't go out it's kind of a bummer.

Met a sis here and we're going to try to go to Seattle this fall or winter and hit some TG friendly bars and whatnot.......

I'm comfortable where I'm at, but going out might be fun for a change!

Dee 1062
08-02-2006, 10:50 PM
as soon as I perfect my make up, I'll be happy...fine with my female wardrobe.

Helen MC
08-02-2006, 11:32 PM
Like many here I stated by wearing my 14 year old sister's cotton knickers (panties) when I was 12 and wore these every day and from 15 when I was able to drop PE and Games at school I have worn panties 24/7 and have not worn male underpants since nor have I owned any for years and I am now 53.

I graduated in my teens to also wearing my mum's panties as well as my sister's, and dressed in other items of their clothing, bras, skirts, stockings etc when I was home alone.

I have never gone out en-femme but dress in female outer clothing only at home. However I wear panties under my male clothes 24/7 what is called "underdressing" . So that is my level of Crossdressing and I do not intend to move up from there to going out en-femme.

Misty_cder
08-03-2006, 03:02 AM
I like many others started dressing at a young age raiding my mothers closet. Currently, I'm working on my makeup to present a "more passable" image.

Joy Carter
08-03-2006, 03:11 AM
Underdressed 24/7 but want to go out socialy once I can figure out how to look presentable.:D

Elena Ambasce
08-03-2006, 04:07 AM
Never really did the stage 2... Not sure if that's because of the fear of someone noticing or because it doesn't really feel right "mixing" or what.

Haven't been dressing much lately. Have a family reunion in early September that I feel safer being hairy for (my closet is portable!), but Arizona is no place to be wearing full coverage clothes in the summer to hide all the hair either. :straightface:

annekathleen
08-03-2006, 04:46 AM
thats how i started, but I'm way beyond that.

RachelDenise
08-03-2006, 04:52 AM
I started with my Mom's things, on occasion dress underneath, but really haven't been out in public. Too big and too hairy. I think that if there is no hope of passing, then for me it is too traumatic to go out. I'd love to be shorter, smaller, and less hairy.

Raychel
08-03-2006, 05:50 AM
I am comfortable where I am at right now. I dress only from the neck down. No makeup or wigs. and I don't shave. For now it works for me. I can't say that I will stay at this stage forever, but for now it works.

phoebe61
08-03-2006, 10:40 AM
i started as a young teen with my sisters old clothes, then after years of subduing the feelings, started wearin my wifes undies occ then a few monthes ago came out to my wife
now with her help i,ve got a verity of fem clothes, i do buy fem clothes myself, but would not have the guts to go public, i wish i hade woldnt be very convincing donna :thumbsup: :be: :doll:

vbcdgrl
08-03-2006, 11:37 AM
I went through the phases you outlined, and am now happy where I am. I can dress either drab or femme, as circumstances dictate, feel comfortable in either. Not interested in any hormones, surgery, etc. I MIGHT have my ears pierced at some point.

Vikki

Michelle Ellis
08-03-2006, 06:39 PM
I don't do step 2... never have and never will... if I'm dressed as a boy It's all male clothes, period. Something has never felt right to me in mixing it up... it's all or nothing.

But I started with heels, pretty much as soon as I could walk. I 'borrowed' the whole range of clothing and had great fun with it at a very early age, I was lucky to have two older sisters, so there was always plenty to choose from :p Puberty was a dark time LOL lots of underwear and lingerie at that point. After that there was a dry spell, off an on for years, lots of self hate. And now, it's the total package LOL I want it ALL! Gimmie Gimmie! :p

M