PDA

View Full Version : I shaved my body

Christine Kelly
08-02-2006, 08:25 AM
yesterday, to try and beat the heat today! Shockingly, it actually works! I feel cooler now! (besides all the other benefits) ;)

No one has said a thing to me. Its like when i shave my face, no one says to me, 'Wow, you shaved your face!'

So, all you girls out there who need an excuse to shave, here it is!

JoAnnDallas
08-02-2006, 08:38 AM
I have been shaving my body for months now and not even my wife has said anything. She doesn't know about my fem side. Then too, I have never been very hairy and now that I am over 55, the hair is turning more white/silver. As result, I have noticed that the hair is less noticebly and I don't have a beard shadow as much. Makes wearing makeup longer, much easier.

Kimberly
08-02-2006, 08:39 AM
woo for shaving! :)

... old news.

ava_bruna
08-02-2006, 12:33 PM
:o to be free of hair is soooo nice, and what with this heat make's it even nicer, your right it's so cooler and most of all. SEXY.

Emma England
08-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Looks nice as well.

No point in guys to have any hair at all on their body.

Scotty
08-02-2006, 01:22 PM
I've been shaving my body for 8 years now, and it does beat the heat, plus it looks better when tanned!

And I noticed if I sweat it doesn't have the bad odor to it, still isn't pleasant but not bad.....that could be the hormones too, not sure.

comfy eh? Wait until you slip into either satin sheets or flannel sheets in winter - Oooh la la!

carolbitv
08-02-2006, 02:12 PM
hello, i have been shaving all over the best part of 25 yrs. seems no one noticed or said anything to me Carol

Jasmine Ellis
08-02-2006, 02:44 PM
it feels great

Miranda33
08-02-2006, 02:50 PM
I love shaving my body hair, everywhere. Even my SO doesn't mind it. Even though she is still a bit shaky on my CDing. Oh well baby steps and baby lotion to boot. Enjoy your new found smoothness.
xoxoxo

jenny c
08-02-2006, 03:07 PM
I have been removing all my body hair now for years i love it nice and smooth now and yes cooler in this warmer climate.

Siobhan Marie
08-02-2006, 03:33 PM
I shave my body and have done for quite sometime. I like the look and feel when its done. The only other thing that needs doing is for me to have my back waxed when I'm feeling brave enough.

:hugs: Anna x

carol anne
08-02-2006, 03:55 PM
My problem with shaving is not can I or will I- it is how do you do it? I'm no contortionist but I can reach my legs, my arms, my chest, my face but how can anyone reach one 's back, or under the buttocks! I can reach behind my waist but usually slash enough so I look as if I have just lost a battle with a school of pirhanas. I'm right handed so the left portionof my body doesn't look too bad but when I shave with my left hand I need the emergency room.
Pray tell, how do you shave under your right armpit when right handed!
I love dressing but find it very difficult to accomplish a full body shave without outside assistance. Or do you have assistance and not telling us?
Love ya girls, I'm one too:love.
Carol