PDA

View Full Version : first post-shopping

Lisa L
08-02-2006, 01:19 PM
Hi, went shopping Monday at Fredricks in Michigan. Went in-too many people- so I left and went to Penney's. I tried on three blouses and bought one. I was dressed for my shopping trip in low rise jeans, bra dark t-shirt and women's sandals. I loved it-looked like I had little breasts. Anyways, went back to Fr. and no one else shopping, a young lady said, "you're back, can I help you?" I stated i was looking for a corset. She proceeded to show me a few-telling me whether or not they would hold breast forms without a bra! Then I asked if I could try one on. She said definitely and gave me 4 to try on. Finally, I asked if I could wear it and she asked if I needed stockings with it. I said yes. We walked out of the dressing room and picked out thigh high blacks. I went back in and put them on, then the thong, then the corset. It was tie in the back so I asked her if she could tie it for me. I put my low rise jeans back on and she came in and tightened and tied it in a double knot. I paid and left. What an awesome experience. Then yesterday I went to the mall and bought a new pink mini-I wore women's shorts, sandals, a bra and a white t-shirt. After buying it, I had to wear it home so I took off my shorts and put it on. I stopped for gas and went in to pay with it on. It was breezy so I had trouble keeping the silky mini down. A great couple of days shopping!!!

Emma England
08-02-2006, 01:22 PM
I am pleased you had a good time.

Kaitlyn Michele
08-02-2006, 01:41 PM
Lisa --
very cool shopping for undies at fredericks!!
looks like you had fun!!!

michele

Jasmine Ellis
08-02-2006, 01:49 PM
sounds like you had a great day out

Methos
08-02-2006, 02:43 PM
wow sounds like you had a great time shopping. Glad to hear it. Also I take it that the woman at fredricks knew you were a cd? That is very cool.

DonnaT
08-02-2006, 02:49 PM
So, who untied the double knot? Or was it no problem getting to it yourself?

Michelle Ellis
08-02-2006, 03:24 PM
So, who untied the double knot?

Maybe she's still wearing it :heehee:

Sounds like quite the day! To have a sales girl help you tie that thing up!?!? :eek: Whoa! :p

M

TeriAnn
08-02-2006, 03:38 PM
oh how I wish I could live out my dream like that. I would be on cloud 9.
Sounds like a lot of fun. Way to go.0.02

Ashley in Virginia
08-02-2006, 03:45 PM
u tried on a thong? ok...

Adrienne Heels
08-02-2006, 08:19 PM
Lisa, that sounds like you had so much fun.....and you must have looked sooooo hot!

Lindsay Marie
08-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Sounds like you had a ball. Where in Michigan is that Frederick's?

Lisa L
08-03-2006, 12:02 PM
The Fredricks is in Kalamazoo, mi. I did have the thong on after I told the sales girl I would buy it. She asked to take the tag off the panties to run it thru but I already had them on. The tag was on the floor so she just took it and rang the price up. After leaving I dressed compltely and went to Grand Rapids and bought a new wig at Elegants. The lady there is fantastic when helping me. Just a wonderful day. And yes, I'm sure the girl at Fred. knew I was a cd cause I told her the corset shopping was for me. Why not, she doesn't know me. My advice on shopping is to go out of town and just enjoy it. If asked, just say the clothes are for you. Who cares, they don't know you. It is quite the rush. I've worn my corset a second time-not easy to get on. It has hooks in the front so you just keep it tied all the time. She did a great job with the double knot. It is a 36b so I was happy with the size.

CrossKimmy
08-04-2006, 02:17 AM
Fredricks is an awesome place to buy panties. I love looking around in their panty area!

noname
08-04-2006, 02:38 AM
fredricks is cd friendly? There aren't any near me. Fredicks like VS cancelled their mens line. My personal little vent here why are mens underclothes stupid crap like scooby doo and sponge bob boxers. How stupid.

In any event, glad you had a good shopping day. It sure is nice to be treated with respect isn't it?