PDA

View Full Version : yet another shopping trip!!

Val Tan
12-09-2004, 04:59 AM
whee~~! went nuts yesterday. i intended to buy sleepwear, maybe a nightie. i spotting some cute ones at a stall, but wanted to check out the department stores first. well, disappointing. didn't have what i wanted. so i bought a nightie. on the way back, i dropped in at the place where i did my first shopping trip. i saw more of those kiddie bras. there were quite a few designs which i liked, but most didn't come in size 36. i picked what i could, and went to the cashier. there was one other person who just finished paying up and was walking away, but there was this brief moment where he could have seen what i had in my hands. anyway, throughout the whole time i was there, picking the bras, no one seemed to take notice (at least i thought so). there was even this lady who was next to me for a while, choosing some bras too. only thing weird i noticed was the cashier, who, upon seeing what i was buying, became silent. maybe this is just my paranoia...

http://img123.exs.cx/img123/2348/p1010001small5qa.jpg

Sharon
12-09-2004, 09:06 AM
The secret when buying clothing, and you think the cashier is feeling a little bit uncomfortable, is to start a conversation with them about anything. It's my experience that they're happy to take their minds off what you're buying and focusing instead on you.