PDA

View Full Version : My morning of beauty

terrigurl
08-02-2006, 04:08 PM
Well, I finally got to the salon with the wonderful powder room. I changed into my outfit -- nice pants, heels, and cami. I put my wig on, and went out of the powder room into the salon. The operator had me sit at a table while she did my nails, first filing them, then polishing them. I then went over to another chair, and she did my makeup -- foundation, powder, mascara (specially from Mexico), eye liner, and lipstick with lipgloss. When she finished, she brushed out my wig and place it carefully on my head, while I had my necklace put on. I looked really cute!! She did a wonderful job. She then took a couple of photos, but then the film ran out. I changed into a skirt, then into some cropped pants, then some gauchos and a different top, a t-back top. She told me that I had great legs!! Then, I had to get going, so I changed back into my other clothes, and left. But what a wonderful few hours that I had. I hope to go back, with more film, and do it again, maybe with a different wig and different outfits. She was wonderful, and I love it!!
Terri

TeriAnn
08-02-2006, 04:12 PM
where was this at I would like to go myself.

uknowhoo
08-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful girlie time out, good for you Terri. Will you be posting any of the pics you did take? We'd love to see some. ;) Hugs, Tammi