PDA

View Full Version : What not to wear for t-girls...?

TV_Allie
08-02-2006, 04:15 PM
Hi all,
Just luv the show "what not to wear", (the bbc one is better I think),so I got to wondering if any of you enjoy it also, and more to the point, if they have ever done a show for us. Wouldn't that be great! Can you imagine how fun it would be to be sent on a all paid trip to new york for a shopping extravaganza!?
Anyway, just wondering if this has occurred to any of you girls, or if they have done a show like that and I missed it..

luv

allie

TexasBG
08-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Hi all,
Just luv the show "what not to wear", (the bbc one is better I think),so I got to wondering if any of you enjoy it also, and more to the point, if they have ever done a show for us. Wouldn't that be great! Can you imagine how fun it would be to be sent on a all paid trip to new york for a shopping extravaganza!?
Anyway, just wondering if this has occurred to any of you girls, or if they have done a show like that and I missed it..

luv

allie
Stacy would be guarding her shoes while Clinton would be trying things on.

Michelle Ellis
08-02-2006, 05:38 PM
The BBC one? Didn't know there were two, I wonder if I can find it online somehow...

But yeah, I love the one on TLC :p

M

Karren H
08-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Guess that would be "What not Supposed to Wear" then? Hehe.

And I too love the US version. The Aunty Beeb one is on BBC America once in a while. Stacy and Clinton are good at doling out the fashion advice and Carmendey is great with the makeup tips!! The wife and I watch it together all the time.

They did have a CD on a special last year. As a cameo but it was more as a joke.

Love Karren

vbcdgrl
08-02-2006, 08:06 PM
I don't watch that show, but I'll look for it and maybe catch it sometime. Ok, so what are some of the big NO-NOs?

Vikki

Jodi
08-02-2006, 08:53 PM
Just a few:

Blue eye shadow
Bright red lipstick
Black hose with white shoes--even worse is black hose with white sandals
and black hose with any shoe other than black.

Jodi

Lindsay Marie
08-03-2006, 09:57 AM
How about stockings with sandals in general. And dark polish of any kind especially dark purple and black.

vbcdgrl
08-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Hi, Jodi. Well, I guess I'm in trouble. I wear "bright red" lipstick most of the time. In fact, I have some on right now. Not guilty on the other things you mentioned, though. I think a lot of us are gonna be guilty on the red lipstick thing.

Vikki

Angie G
08-03-2006, 11:16 AM
:eek: Hi jody I like red lipstick :hugs:
Angie G.