PDA

View Full Version : Which style of breast forms do you own?

JoanDDD
08-02-2006, 06:19 PM
I am curious which style of breast forms are the most popular. Any input as to which is the best for the average CD? I am saving my money to buy some breast forms. Which style is the best for a flat-chested person. Any other input would be appreciated. :D

I am curious which style of breast forms are the most popular. Any input as to which is the best for the average CD? I am saving my money to buy some breast forms. Which style is the best for a flat-chested person. Any other input would be appreciated. :D

older not wiser
08-02-2006, 06:27 PM
Hi Joan, First off there is no perfect form, there is silicone, then there is foam, then something else like silicone but not the same. There are also different shapes, teardrop, triangle and raindrop. It is really a matter of personal preference and how deep your purse is.

Love;;; BonnieAnne

annekathleen
08-02-2006, 06:30 PM
Had a couple sets of silicone teardrops, now I have three sets of PALS Breastforms triangle shaped, B's, C's, and D's!

Barb Valentine
08-02-2006, 08:10 PM
I have a nice set of size 10 triangle
But what the difference between teardrop and raindrop ?

elizabeth nicole
08-02-2006, 08:32 PM
I have three sets of pals 2 triangles and one set of tear drops I prefer the triangles.They just seem to look more natural on me but then that is my preference.

Lady Jayne
08-02-2006, 08:35 PM
I had some tear drop forms a few years ago and they were good but I found it difficult to conceal them totaly in most bras so I upgraded to transform triangle supersoft forms from here http://www.thebreastformstore.com/ and I couldn't be happier with them. on tip though go for a size smaller than you think you need or even better ask their advice they will be very helpfull.

Bernadina
08-02-2006, 08:39 PM
The choice is missing. Asymetrical. Left and right are different.

Stacie Stockman
08-02-2006, 10:17 PM
I have a pair of size 14 (D cup) teardrops, absolutely worth every cent that I paid for them ($150). When I attach them with tape, its like every girl's dream, "I got breasts!"

Ranee Daze
08-04-2006, 02:47 PM
A couple of years ago I lucked out at The Salvation Army when I came across a mastectomy bra. I filled each compartment with about 1 cup of unpopped popcorn and sewed them up. Someone told me that GG boobs are not exactly the same side to side, so I guess my approximate measuring makes me more realistic. In any case, the have the right weight, shift well into every garment I wear, stay pretty cool and best of all, cost about $2.95 Cdn!

JoanDDD
08-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Thanks for all the information, I really appreciate it bunches. I would love to find some forms that would help improve my figure, have nice nipples, and allow me to sleep in them. :D If have any other information p.m. me.

Francine
08-06-2006, 12:43 AM
Size 4 Tear drop style. Increases breast size 4 cup sizes, so I'm a 38D.

Francine

Barbara G
08-06-2006, 05:09 AM
I've been taking estrogen in the form of Estrofem.

I'm up to A+ or B- and my breasts are VERY sensitive to the touch. :happy: It's hard to keep my hands off of them...

Tina Dixon
08-06-2006, 06:30 AM
Size 14 teardrops, I think I got mine at the same place that Stacis got her's?

Raychel
08-06-2006, 06:39 AM
Size 9 Triangle here. Worth every penny. I sometimes wish they were a little bigger though.

Kate Simmons
08-06-2006, 09:30 AM
I basically like whatever type of forms bounce nicely whenever I walk or dance. Ericka

Karen Francis
08-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Ordered a pair of Transform supersoft Triangle size 7, translates into a 38C. About $150 from Frishmans in the Bronx. They have a regular lingerie site and a mirror CD site where these breastforms are. Asked several questions before I ordered, very helpful and FAST, got them in 2 days regular shipping.
Highly recommend.

Wendi_cd
08-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Thanks for all the information, I really appreciate it bunches. I would love to find some forms that would help improve my figure, have nice nipples, and allow me to sleep in them. :D If have any other information p.m. me.

$220 - Go to www.fredericks.com and put "full breast enhancers" in the search box.
$30 - Then go to eBay and put "hollister medical adhesive" in thier search box.
$20 - Then, put "silicone nipple" in the search box.

Breasts that will make any woman jealous and cause any man to stare? Priceless.

The box says these forms are "38D", I wear a 36C bra, and the forms fill it perfectly.

Snookums
09-14-2006, 06:05 PM
water balloons until one ruptures and soaks me:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Phyliss
09-14-2006, 06:15 PM
All I have now is a pair of "Take Outs" tiny little helpers. and a Nu-Bra which works like a form. Saving up some money for something proper.

ElleCD
09-14-2006, 06:24 PM
I have abandioned my breast forms and use a little tape and support to en ahnce my "natural" asets.

Wenda
09-15-2006, 07:39 AM
My first set were #7 triangles, then a #9 teardrop (gives me a 40 D), then #5 teardrops from silicone works (which I put on last night, and have to remove now before going to work, a pair of a-symetrical self adhesives which look great, a second pair of triangles, another mid-=size raindrop and two sets of neBra. Triangles fill a bra and give good projection. Teardrops probably look more realistic. I attach mine with 3M super 77 adhesive. I spray the backs, let it dry at least 10 minutes, then microwave them to get them warm to touch. Check out siliconeworks.com. Reasonable prices and good service.