PDA

View Full Version : another curious GG question for the CDs

admirerplus GG
08-02-2006, 06:35 PM
I was wondering how common it is for CDs to have bi-sexual relations?

Lilith Moon
08-02-2006, 06:45 PM
Many here describe themselves as "interested in the same sex only when dressed".

I would imagine that concern about STDs is much the same as in any other section of the population...why should it be different ?

admirerplus GG
08-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Thank you for pointing out that fact Lilith, there is no difference with any segment of the population.

Michele
08-02-2006, 07:06 PM
I am strictly hetero... I am attacted to women only. If I was born a woman I would be labeled a "lesbian".

I worship the female form!

Michele

dancer1
08-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Well i dont know what would be common, being married 22 years and 4 great sons, i feel that if oppertunity existed befor i married i might be gay or at the least BI today.
I enjoy the fem side of my life greatly, and my wife has tolerated all my short commings, because i can stand as a man and gave her my word, she would never have to worry about another women or man for that fact.
We may as CD'S have a bi sence awareness, but act not on it for reasons like mine.
When i was small my dad was in the service, 10 kids a sailor he was, i said dad i want to be like you, a good dad and a combat veteran, His responce to me was listen to your childrens hearts and you will be a good dad, give one women your word and stand by it for your life and you will be a combat veteran.
Well my father passed on some years ago, and i miss him but i rembered what he said to me and i gave my word and i stand on it today.
:love: Nadeen

Barb Valentine
08-02-2006, 08:00 PM
I enjoy dressing
I enjoy being a man not being with a man

Julogden
08-02-2006, 08:13 PM
Hi,

Based on associating with a lot of CD's for many years, I'd say that quite a few are bisexual, my estimate would be around 30%.

Just my opinion based on what I saw and heard, never conducted any official surveys or anything.

:hugs: Carol

Lindsay Marie
08-02-2006, 08:38 PM
I've heard of some being what's called pansexual, which I've been told is attracted to all genders including TG's TS's and CD's as well as men and women. Personally, I'm into women just look at my signature.

gretafemme
08-02-2006, 09:37 PM
I have spoken to many GG's who are involved in the CD community as wives, SO"s or looking for a CD/TG woman. There is a lot of Bi activity going on and seems to be more than in the past. I remember that most CD's when I first got on the net, professed to be straight. Now it seems a large percentage admit to an attraction to other CD's or men. I have an appreciation for feminine beauty in GG's and attractive TG/TS, but, it doesn't translate for me into desiring close physical intimacy. I will always prefer a woman's "Charms" and probably always will. I really like to see pictures of a couple ;TG and a woman, engaged in close intimate situations, hugging kissing, even holding hands. It is beautiful to me. Being a gurl with a girl is my desire.

admirerplus GG
08-02-2006, 09:46 PM
Participating in this forum has been a learning experience for me. Each person remains a unique individual and this community is certainly evidence of that. As much as I would like to discover commonalities, there does not seem to be any. There are so many different people from different walks of life and with different preferences here in this forum. Thank you for your replies.

audrey-1960
08-02-2006, 09:51 PM
curious to know how many gg's would be so acceptable if they new the SO had/has bi relations?

GG Vanya
08-02-2006, 09:58 PM
curious to know how many gg's would be so acceptable if they new the SO had/has bi relations?

Interesting question, but it's going to get lost in this thread. Why not make a new thread?

I'd be happy to reply then.

ashlee chiffon
08-02-2006, 10:00 PM
hey Luv...many cd's are in denial and wouldn't admit being attracted to other cd's or men to themselves *when dressed*.....let alone this forum...so don't read too much into our answers on this one!
i think most people in the world are "bi"... in the right time and place with the right person...whether they act on that or not is another question...
just my opinion, though...i'm sure others will disagree! *L*...

Dee 1062
08-02-2006, 10:15 PM
I am bi and enjoy the man more so when I'm dressed, I like being with other bi or straight or straight acting guys....I also like being with a female but most of the time I see a great looking female, I think to myself how much I would like to look that good.....Hope this answer your question, and I do find most females are more open minded then guys...

Scotty
08-02-2006, 10:18 PM
I'd say I'm bi-curious, love to be with women first and foremost.

In the right time nad place MAYBE a bi encounter, never been there.....

I think if you are worried your SO may be bi, I'd put that one to rest, maybe it's fantasy maybe nothing at all.......:)

nikisbest
08-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Well not to sound ugly, but NOT.
Never had the urge and can't see it anytime soon.
Totally attracted to women, love everything about them,
and can't imagine being with any other gender.

Niki0.02

MarinaTwelve200
08-02-2006, 10:29 PM
A "Bisexual" is a "Bisexual"--or whatever else BEFORE they are CD.----CDing is what SOME bisexuals DO --NOT what they are.

CDing is a PRACTICE that is done by bisexuals, homosexuals, transsexuals and hetrosexuals, and generally has no correlation with sexuality---although sexuality MAY be a motivating factor in a few cases, especially transsexuality, where the man actually identifies with women.

But as CDing is a practice engaged in for various reasons such as sexuality, identity issues (or playing with them for a rush), ferishihisim, SM, "risk taking" to simple curiosity or stress releif, CDing can not be used as a dererminant of sexuality any more than a cough may be a sure sign of tubercolosis.

Just as a cough can be a symptom of MANY different ailments, and even clearing one's throat, CDing is only a symptom of a wide variety of underlying psychocological conditions or urges---that some people may CD in response to (and some not)----across the entire sexuality range and for a multitude of unrelated reasons.

Just because a person CDs can tell you NOTHING about a person other than he likes to wear womens clothing (if a male)--nothing more, nothing less. To assume its sexualy conected, without any other evidence is simply a shot in the dark---Just as foolish as saying a person has TB simply because he has a cough.

Barb Valentine
08-02-2006, 10:38 PM
A "Bisexual" is a "Bisexual"--or whatever else BEFORE they are CD.----CDing is what SOME bisexuals DO --NOT what they are.

Nicely said Marina

admirerplus GG
08-02-2006, 10:41 PM
Thank you Marina,

A very interesting observation. I think you make a good point.

Maria2004
08-02-2006, 10:43 PM
CDing can not be used as a dererminant of sexuality any more than a cough may be a sure sign of tubercolosis.

Well said Marina. :hugs:

Dee 1062
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM

CDing is a PRACTICE that is done by bisexuals, homosexuals, transsexuals and hetrosexuals, and generally has no correlation with sexuality---although sexuality MAY be a motivating factor in a few cases, especially transsexuality, where the man actually identifies with women.

But as CDing is a practice engaged in for various reasons such as sexuality, identity issues (or playing with them for a rush), ferishihisim, SM, "risk taking" to simple curiosity or stress releif, CDing can not be used as a dererminant of sexuality any more than a cough may be a sure sign of tubercolosis.

Just as a cough can be a symptom of MANY different ailments, and even clearing one's throat, CDing is only a symptom of a wide variety of underlying psychocological conditions or urges---that some people may CD in response to (and some not)----across the entire sexuality range and for a multitude of unrelated reasons.

Just because a person CDs can tell you NOTHING about a person other than he likes to wear womens clothing (if a male)--nothing more, nothing less. To assume its sexualy conected, without any other evidence is simply a shot in the dark---Just as foolish as saying a person has TB simply because he has a cough.
well said and you go girl.....!

Stacie Stockman
08-02-2006, 10:59 PM
Im mostly attracted to GGs, but as I delve into expressing my femme side out, I find myself somewhat attracted to other CDs too just so as long as they put some effort into it. Seeing a photo of an extremely hairy man in panties and stockings is just so wrong for me.

Billijo49504
08-02-2006, 11:08 PM
Sorry, but I'm a one woman man, even when dressed as a woman. And that is the woman that has put up with me for the last 21 years...BJ

AmandaM
08-03-2006, 12:08 AM
I tried once, didn't like it too much. Stick to women now. But, if I wasn't married, I "might" try again. But only when dressed. Man on man? Yuck.

Tiffany 1953
08-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Yes I have fantasized about being swept off my feet by a dashing man and had al sorts of sexual adventures with him while dressed....Romance novel stuff.

No as a male I can not imagine anything erotic about an encounter with another man.....Reality.

Maybe if the wife were to have a playmate, she said no way in H**L, Tiffany would join in.... Fantasy.

Different strokes for different folks, Sorry Sly but it fits here.

Not a judgment call on anyone, just my opinon. Tiffany

Sarah Rabbit
08-03-2006, 02:14 AM
dad i want to be like you, a good dad and a combat veteran, His responce to me was listen to your childrens hearts and you will be a good dad, give one women your word and stand by it for your life and you will be a combat veteran.:love: Nadeen

I am going to keep that one.:D

Sarah R. :bunny:

Joy Carter
08-03-2006, 02:46 AM
Well i dont know what would be common, being married 22 years and 4 great sons, i feel that if oppertunity existed befor i married i might be gay or at the least BI today.
I enjoy the fem side of my life greatly, and my wife has tolerated all my short commings, because i can stand as a man and gave her my word, she would never have to worry about another women or man for that fact.
We may as CD'S have a bi sence awareness, but act not on it for reasons like mine.
When i was small my dad was in the service, 10 kids a sailor he was, i said dad i want to be like you, a good dad and a combat veteran, His responce to me was listen to your childrens hearts and you will be a good dad, give one women your word and stand by it for your life and you will be a combat veteran.
Well my father passed on some years ago, and i miss him but i rembered what he said to me and i gave my word and i stand on it today.
:love: Nadeen

Nadeen he sounded like an outstanding father and man.:thumbsup:

Joy Carter
08-03-2006, 02:54 AM
There is only one love for me and we were married thirty seven years ago. I love her touch her charmes her personality. Nothing could temp me from ruining that.:hugs:

ReginaK
08-03-2006, 03:38 AM
Closest i've come to being bi is other TG folks.

sophie1
08-03-2006, 03:56 AM
no i'm completely stright couldn't imagine been with a man no, sorry the idea to me is yuk. i love my wife and she the only person for when i'm dressed or not.

RachelDenise
08-03-2006, 04:59 AM
Generally, for me, I have thought about relations with a male, but it stops at the point of pre-op or really passable. Somehow an inconsiderate, sweaty, hairy guy doesn't do it for me. Now I know why some women don't orrgasm with that on top of them!:D

StephanieH
08-03-2006, 07:46 AM
I think the vast majority of us are straight, as we generally seem to place women on a pedestal and seek to emulate them in as much as we can. Having said that, I think a number of CD'ers are tempted into becoming bi, or trying bi, because they cannot find a GG willing to accept their "little problem" or because a wife or SO will not support them. In that case, they turn to the alternatives. As for me, I'm a lesbian trapped in man's body, love my wife, but I will admit, I can see where single CD'ers would be drawn to other CD'ers as an alternative to dealing with the frustration of a "normal" relationship. Just my observations. Bottom line, if your hubby's not gay now, keep him happy and I doubt he'll switch teams! 0.02

cute_cd_paige
08-03-2006, 09:01 AM
hi hun, speaking from my personal experences (keep in mind not all cds experment with men) but i have been with a man before in the past but only dressed up never just as 2 guys, im happily married now though and my wife and i are very open about our feelings and we both know all we need is each other ,if your S/O needs something to make him feel more feminine trust me it doesnt have to be a man a woman with a strap on is much better lol

flatlander_48
08-03-2006, 09:11 AM
GLBT

Bonnie D
08-03-2006, 09:31 AM
I'm part of the minority. I'm bisexual. Whether dressed or not.

Bonnie

Daintre
08-03-2006, 09:38 AM
I have been with a man on several occasions, during those times I was dressed as a woman and my partners were always in male drab. I did enjoy the meetings as I could let my submissive nature take the lead

jennigrace
08-03-2006, 11:03 AM
I don't know about others, but I have been in panties since I was 6 and dressing soon after that and I am 100% straight. Absolutely NO attraction to men at any time.

sportschick
08-03-2006, 12:02 PM
I don't know the percentage that are bisexual, but I'll bet it's not much higher than the general population, if at all. I'm 100% hetero. As a certain politically incorrect comedian once said," I can't understand how one man could look at another man's hairy a** and say " I gotta have that" "

mollytyler
08-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Dated on occasion and love the being on a guys arm, love the companionship, conversation and just being treated like a woman. have held off and 'long term' relationships as i am still a pre-op gal and don;t want ot face those issues with a guy at this ppoint in my life. 99% of my dates do not know of my TS issues and not getting REALLY intitmate does not make me feel as if I am lying to the guy or leading him on. WOuld love to be all woman to a guy when things change....so I guess for a 'label' I would be characterized as Bi........I also envision the sensual nature of a woman with a woman so i guess my FUTURE label would be....Latent Lipstick Kissin' Bi-Femme........lol

Janelle Young
08-03-2006, 04:26 PM
I am a man and I like being a man. I also love my feminine side. I have fantasized about being a woman and when I do I think about what it would be like to be with a man, as a woman. If I were a woman (knowing what I know as a man) I would be bi I am sure of that. As a man I do not want to be with a man sexually, all I want is a woman. As a man I find men gross (sexually) and frankly do not see what women see in us. If I were a woman though I think I would want a man.

PatriciaJG
08-03-2006, 05:18 PM
I have never had a bi-relation, neither an heterosexual relation, neither a homosexual relation.

Atomhype
08-03-2006, 06:24 PM
To the CDs out there, have any of you frequented a dating website using your female persona to try to attract men to you, as a woman?

Ranee Daze
08-04-2006, 03:00 PM
From the heat and humidity of Ottawa let me proclaim that I wish only to be with women, dressed or not (me, that is) The best time would be to share time enfemme with a GG.

admirerplus GG
08-04-2006, 09:48 PM
I hope that my question was not too bold or direct. I really appreciate your views and responses on such a personal subject. Thank you for sharing!

JenniferMint
08-04-2006, 10:52 PM

I used to think of myself as a heterosexual male, then I ended up in a romantic relationship with another heterosexual male (how did such a weird thing happen? the relationship started on the internet and we both had female screen names).

Then I met him in real life but it didn't go past cuddling and sleeping in each others' arms (and I'd have felt weird going further, unfortunately).

Now we're pushing each other to be CD/TS because we both prefer females. o_O With him in the picture, I'll probably end up going further than I normally would, e.g. my penis doesn't bother me, but I'm possibly willing to have SRS just for him, given that I don't like my penis anyway.

Jasmine Ellis
08-05-2006, 05:46 AM
I do not dress to turn anyone on, I'm not Bi, never looked at a man when dressed its just the clothes that I love wearing, nothing else

ReginaK
08-06-2006, 03:41 PM
I can see where single CD'ers would be drawn to other CD'ers as an alternative to dealing with the frustration of a "normal" relationship.

A wise woman once told me in regards to crossdressers being drawn to other crossdressers, "Nature always finds a way."

Danielle2
08-06-2006, 04:49 PM
As a crossdresser for longer than I care to admit, I have had thoughts of being admired by men but never anything more than thoughts of sexual encounters. For example, I would love to walk by a construction site en femme and have all the guys whistle or maybe make some comments.

However, my wife tends to deal with my CDing by simply ignoring it. This leads to a great desire to be en femme while in the presence of another, preferably another CD/TS. I have never acted on this desire and never will as long as I am married.

NighttimeGirl
08-06-2006, 05:33 PM
I am lesbian trapped in a mans Body,

nuff said!

:hugs:

:love:

psdibe
08-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Marina great comment and very true. I enjoy woman, and I love my wife and I don't stray. I never had any desire to be with a man. Woman are beatiful, i enjoy how they look and enjoy emulating that look.

nancy58
08-06-2006, 09:03 PM
I just took an informal survey of all the CDs in the house (me), and the only sexual relations I'm having are with my wife. I think I classify myself as a serially monogamous hetero. I just like to play dress-up, that's all.

Your SO may be different, but the only way to find out is to let him know you're concerned about the issue. Bring in a marriage counselor, if necessary.

Nancy

connie rotten
08-06-2006, 09:54 PM
It is about as common as women having bi-sexual relations.
are any women who are atracted to male to female transgenders laten lesbians?

monalisa
08-06-2006, 10:20 PM
It might be good to ask the question " Have any CD's dreamed or fantasized about being bi for a night" I fantasized about being in a beauty contest and the winner gets her choice of the other contestants to be her slave girls. I didn't win but did end up as a slave girl to perform the wishes of the winner who put her slaves to the test for her pleasure.

Melanie
08-06-2006, 10:37 PM
My opinion lies between Stacie Stockman and Amandachick.I would consider another CD only if they 'looked the part' and were of course nice as ppl,but haven't acted upon my fantasy yet. Now hairy men in lingerie or ,women with beards.....oh NOT for me thankyou!.Not attracted to men at all.

We should seek to emulate women not insult them,IMHO,lol!

Hugs ladies,
Melanie :hugs:

Becky Blue
08-06-2006, 10:51 PM
Well I have been very interested in the topic and have been compling stats. before I give the numbers firstly i found that lots of girls said they were not bi as they were not attracted to men, only other tgirls/cds. I also found a few girls that wanted to be bi, but were married and did not want to cheat on their wives. My reseach is based on asking tgirls online and in person

Well here are my stats, total population surveyed 82, of which 4 prefer men, 8 are straight and the rest are Bi or Bi curious.

BTW i am one of the minority of straight girls
Bec

Karren H
08-06-2006, 11:02 PM
Well I have been very interested in the topic and have been compling stats. before I give the numbers firstly i found that lots of girls said they were not bi as they were not attracted to men, only other tgirls/cds. I also found a few girls that wanted to be bi, but were married and did not want to cheat on their wives. My reseach is based on asking tgirls online and in person

Well here are my stats, total population surveyed 82, of which 4 prefer men, 8 are straight and the rest are Bi or Bi curious.

Bec

Ahhh Haaaa!! So all this time we been chatting online and I've been part of some big studying??? Hehehe. I'm with you Becky...Straight, married and faithful to the wifey!

BTW. Where have you been lately?

Love Karren

Becky Blue
08-07-2006, 09:02 AM
Ahhh Haaaa!! So all this time we been chatting online and I've been part of some big studying??? Hehehe. I'm with you Becky...Straight, married and faithful to the wifey!

BTW. Where have you been lately?

Love Karren

you are never online hon? im me when yu are on and yes you were one of the few str8 ones
bec

Julogden
08-07-2006, 11:45 AM

Bec
When I posted my reply in this thread that I figured that 30% of us were bi, I estimated on the low side, now I see I was WAY too conservative!

So much for crossdressers being mainly heterosexual!:happy:

Barbara G
08-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I don't plan or intend to alter that.

As others have said, I admire and enjoy women, especially my wife.

I have never even had relations with any other woman, and I also intend that to remain true.

By the way, Today (August 7th) is my 70th birthday!

Becky Blue
08-07-2006, 10:36 PM
When I posted my reply in this thread that I figured that 30% of us were bi, I estimated on the low side, now I see I was WAY too conservative!

So much for crossdressers being mainly heterosexual!:happy:

I think its the defintion of Bi. In many cases I asked what their orientation was and was told Straight, then I asked if they have ever done anything sexual with other Tgilrs the answer was usually oh yes of course, or not yet but I want to. I would say about 30% said yes to Bi defining themsleves as having relatiuons with Guys and Girls or T girls.
Bec

Julogden
08-07-2006, 11:00 PM
I think its the defintion of Bi. In many cases I asked what their orientation was and was told Straight, then I asked if they have ever done anything sexual with other Tgilrs the answer was usually oh yes of course, or not yet but I want to. I would say about 30% said yes to Bi defining themsleves as having relatiuons with Guys and Girls or T girls.
Bec
Hi Becky,

I think you hit the nail on the head. On at least a couple occasions, I've heard male admirers state that they don't feel that they're gay or bisexual, as they are only attracted to females and T-girls.

So if someone is attracted to feminine people regardless of genetic sex, they're hetero-gender-sexual or something.

I think we need some new categories for sexual identity, how about you? It's too complex a subject to simplify as much as our current culture seems to insist on.0.02

:hugs:Carol

Becky Blue
08-07-2006, 11:11 PM
I would agree completely Carol, a catagory called TSexual, meaning I am attracted to tgilrs maybe? What do you think.
Bec

JenniferMint
08-08-2006, 12:02 AM
I would agree completely Carol, a catagory called TSexual, meaning I am attracted to tgilrs maybe? What do you think.
Bec

I'm technically a heterosexual male in an intimate relationship with another heterosexual male... but both of us assume female identities online so it's kind of lesbian rather than gay. o_O

Melanie
08-08-2006, 12:49 AM
I am straight too,but have fanstasized about another pretty CD,does that make me not straight?
I believe that most CD's have at least fantasized or wondered what it would be like.
Also if I was married I would NEVER cheat with anyone ,I have been loyal to every GF I've ever had, pity I can't say the same for them,hence I'm unmarried.....

The word I use for ppl who are attracted to all that if fem is simply "femisexual", that's what I class myself as.

Hugs Darlings, :hugs:

Melanie

Kiwi Primrose
08-08-2006, 12:58 AM
Dear Admirer
I add my voice to those that say they love women and have no interest in men as partners.
All my life my close friends have been women and even today I have no close male friends and never have.
My wife has always understood my desire to dress and encouraged me in such things as hair removal and swapping clothes with me.
Our marriage has lasted nearly 50 years and we still have an active relationship in the bed-room so we must have been doing something right.
Lots of love to you and the other girls
Primrose

CindyFinalyFree
08-08-2006, 01:13 AM
For me, it's more of a fantasy. I long for the ability to fully transform without turning the lives of my family (and my own) upside-down.

That being said, I have to agree that men, to me, are unattractive. I have yet to be turned on by a 'guy'. However, somehow, I view myself longing to experience being a female 'fully', but would MUCH rather be fully a female first. I can't say if I can be swayed on this or not, as I believe people can change as their environment changes.... It's part of human evolution.

Julogden
08-08-2006, 01:38 AM
Bec
Hi Bec,

Sounds good to me!

Now, what do we call those of us who like females and T-girls both? And we need different terms depending whether or not one is TG or not TG in each category.

This is getting complicated..............

I'm technically a heterosexual male in an intimate relationship with another heterosexual male... but both of us assume female identities online so it's kind of lesbian rather than gay. o_O
Hi Jennifer,

Well, I don't see how you would be heterosexual, but this is another example of us needing more terms to cover all of our variations and combinations of genetic sex/gender identity/sexual identity.

That is, if we feel that we have to put a label on everyone, but that's a whole different thread for sure.

Maybe we should all just do what we want, with who we want and call ourselves happy-sexuals.:heehee:

Kate Simmons
08-08-2006, 07:48 AM
Depends on the person and how far you are willing to go. Myself? Sorry, Ma'am, these lips are sealed! Ericka

stacie
08-08-2006, 08:30 AM
Hetro only not intrested in men when in female form. When enfem and I see another pretty GG I think how pretty she is and how I would love to have the outfit there wearing also.

HaleyPink2000
08-08-2006, 09:29 AM
No way would I ever think of doing it with a man! I married a wonderful woman , am still in love with her, 25 years later.:D

I've met a few CDs in my time. I'd say about 1/5 of them were Bisexual.:2c:

souperman
08-08-2006, 10:04 AM
I,m very curiuos and recently started to date a guy, we are just friends so Far
I feel like I want to be with him,I love the way it feels wnen he holds me and kisses me, but I have never neen with a guy all the way. I,m sure he wants to do it but is going very slowly.

Volca
08-08-2006, 10:33 AM
I'm a straight crossdresser normally, but I gotta admit, other crossdressers turn me on and if I ever met one around my age, 18, I'd be all for trying it out. Maybe I'm a little bi, but hey, dont we xdressers look good? :tongueout

tekla west
08-08-2006, 11:44 AM
Fantasy is not reality, or else just about everyone I know would be doing 25-life for murder one.

Nor do I even think that curiosity qualifies. To be curious is natural if your mind is still functioning.

I was curious about skydiving once so a friend of mine, ex-special forces and all that, took me out. I found my curiosity largely satisfied and I don't intend to jump out of a perfectly good and fully functioning airplane ever again. I do not think that one jump makes me a skydiver. Though doing it once is probably more than enough to qualify me as an idiot.

People have a great curiosity about sex, and will "experiment" (I use quotes because they are not in lab coats taking notes) that does not make them gay or bi, or whatever, just human.

shannia
08-08-2006, 06:01 PM
i may well get slated for this, but this is my personal view..
when i dress, i will do my utmost to feel and look as feminine as i possibly can, so much so, that i will go with a guy purely and simply for sex so that is possible to satisfiy the female in me, maybe if i was born a fem, i would have been straight, i dont no, ( i think this nxt bit will get people,s back s up) i DO NOT FIND MEN ATTRACTIVE, PERIOD. when i meet a guy it is normally through online chat, i am not the slightest bit interested in what he looks like ( i do not care), the only thing i am interested in is whether they can treat me, and make me feel feminie (sexually). when its over,thats it. I HAVE NEVER FOUND A GUY ATTRACTIVE IN A SEXUAL WAY EITHER AS A FEM OR A GUY, i just use men in order to make me feel feminie, shamefull, i know, but, like i said, this is my personal view and experience,

p.s, having sex with another c/d,t/v just is not on my menu either, like i said, i want to feel feminie, in nature fems mate with guys, spose i,m just following nature, lol.

susancheerleader
08-08-2006, 06:19 PM

I have not even a single hint or want or urge of being by.

Becky Blue
08-09-2006, 08:56 AM
Fantasy is not reality, or else just about everyone I know would be doing 25-life for murder one.

Nor do I even think that curiosity qualifies. To be curious is natural if your mind is still functioning.

I was curious about skydiving once so a friend of mine, ex-special forces and all that, took me out. I found my curiosity largely satisfied and I don't intend to jump out of a perfectly good and fully functioning airplane ever again. I do not think that one jump makes me a skydiver. Though doing it once is probably more than enough to qualify me as an idiot.

People have a great curiosity about sex, and will "experiment" (I use quotes because they are not in lab coats taking notes) that does not make them gay or bi, or whatever, just human.

I am sorry Hon, but I have to disagree with you, if a tgirl fantasizes about having sex with guys regularly that means surely that they are bi? I do agree woith your skydiving analogy though, if a girlk was to have sex with a guy to see if they liked it, and felt after the experince that it wasnt for them, then you would not class them as being Bi just because they did it once to see.

If on the other hand a girl fantasizes about sex with a guy regularly then IMO they are Bi or gay.

Thats my 5c
Bec

admirerplus GG
08-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Girls,

I want to thank you for your replies and very interesting discussions. I can see that this subject has sparked some interest. I appreciate being able to share in the dialogue.

tekla west
08-10-2006, 09:04 PM
Dreaming about winning the lottery does not make you rich.

That you thought of what Bill Gates thought of does not put you in that house in Redland Washington.

Sitting in a pub with a pint yelling that you could have made that goal does not get England the World Cup.

Some hot young actress or model is not a Crew Sl** simply because millions of 15-18 year old boys in the US are fantasizing about her while they do themselves. And getting the Playboy centerfold all sticky does not mean you had sex with Miss March.

Thinking about what it would be like to have sex as a woman does not make you a woman.

Actions and deeds matter, as my grandma said "fine words butter no parsnips" Thoughts alone are not reality.

To be truly bisexual you have to be truly sexual, i.e. having sex. You may want to be, you may think about it, but it does not make it real - The Velveteen Rabbit notwithstanding. Sex is real, you might have a tendency, but that is not a reality.

I'm sure lots of guys have got off to porn that depicted things that in reality they would not be a part of. Same deal. Sorry, I have to stand by thought not being the same as reality. I would buy that if you do it enough it would indicate a tendency, a proclivity, but not a reality.

I'm sure there are lots and lots of latent bi guys out there, but the key word is latent, that most of them will never act upon it, keeps them from being in the group of people who actually do it. In order to be bi you must be having (or at least have had) repeted sex with partners of different genders. Don't pin the medal on those who just sat in the chair at home and wished. It goes to them what's been there.

Becky Blue
08-10-2006, 09:19 PM
We are going to have to agree to disagree, i dont think your analogy is fair Hon. Sex is all about the mind and about fantasy, its not just about sticking things into people or having things stuck into you, its about feelings, thoughts and fantasy.

If a tgirl is having consistent thoughts about sex with a guy in my book that makes her bi, even if she has yet to act on it.

Well thats my view, what do others think?
Bec

NighttimeGirl
08-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Dreaming about winning the lottery does not make you rich.

That you thought of what Bill Gates thought of does not put you in that house in Redland Washington.

Sitting in a pub with a pint yelling that you could have made that goal does not get England the World Cup.

Some hot young actress or model is not a Crew Sl** simply because millions of 15-18 year old boys in the US are fantasizing about her while they do themselves. And getting the Playboy centerfold all sticky does not mean you had sex with Miss March.

Thinking about what it would be like to have sex as a woman does not make you a woman.

Actions and deeds matter, as my grandma said "fine words butter no parsnips" Thoughts alone are not reality.

To be truly bisexual you have to be truly sexual, i.e. having sex. You may want to be, you may think about it, but it does not make it real - The Velveteen Rabbit notwithstanding. Sex is real, you might have a tendency, but that is not a reality.

I'm sure lots of guys have got off to porn that depicted things that in reality they would not be a part of. Same deal. Sorry, I have to stand by thought not being the same as reality. I would buy that if you do it enough it would indicate a tendency, a proclivity, but not a reality.

I'm sure there are lots and lots of latent bi guys out there, but the key word is latent, that most of them will never act upon it, keeps them from being in the group of people who actually do it. In order to be bi you must be having (or at least have had) repeted sex with partners of different genders. Don't pin the medal on those who just sat in the chair at home and wished. It goes to them what's been there.

n1 Tekla, points are made all the time but very rarely are they made so well,

you see them tins in the supermarket? they all have labels!!!
remove the labels and you wouldnt have a clue what was inside, that is why it is easy for society to put you into cateragories (never could spell that word) :heehee:

:love:

lizbeth GG
08-11-2006, 03:25 PM
Tekla, your post makes me feel better.

Petra53
09-18-2006, 03:21 PM
I am hetero and only attracted by women.
thats the deeper reason, i want to be like a woman.

I enjoy it and love my wife. (and me:D )

Petra

Bev06 GG
09-18-2006, 03:24 PM
Many here describe themselves as "interested in the same sex only when dressed".

I would imagine that concern about STDs is much the same as in any other section of the population...why should it be different ?

Yes good answer Lilith, I would agree with you there and I dont think its just a male thing either.
Take care
BEVxxxx

Snookums
09-18-2006, 03:28 PM

I never have,and never will.

jennie-lynn
10-02-2006, 03:23 PM
personally, I am completely Straight. Think GG's have more thoughts of Gay relationships thand CD'ers do.

Think alot of GG's would love to be out with a CD and have it look like a lesbian thing.

linnea
10-02-2006, 04:02 PM
I've never had bi-sexual relations and I doubt that I ever will. I'm sexually attracted to and interested in women. I've had some bi-sexual fantasies, however.

AnnaMaria
10-02-2006, 04:52 PM
The first thing that you have to realize is that sexuality and gender are not the same and they are in no way connected in general terms. Just because a person likes to wear the clothes of the opposite sex does not mean that the person is also interested in same sex relations.

I have gotten to know quit a few tg's over the past two years and I have to say that I have met very few that are actually bi. In fact most of the tg's that I have met are strictly hetro to the point of almost being phobic about the subject. So please don't toss us all into one catagory simply because of one or two people that you have met.

But, by the same token there are some who are both tg and bi it just all depends on the person. Most of the bi tg's that I have met would be bi even if they were not tg so in most cases being tg has nothing to do with it.

If you have a question about your so being bi you should really talk to her and find out for yourself. But, be prepared for the answer no matter what it is because once the question is asked there is no turning back.

My wife thought when I first came out to her that I might be gay and that I might want to leave her for a man which could not be farther from the truth. She assumed that I might be because that is what she had always been taught about tg's. "Tg's are homosexual, child molesting, freaks who should be medicated to get rid of the desire to wear the clothes of the opposite sex." I say it that way becaue there are quit a few tg's who were born female and want to be male. Not as many as there are males who what to be female but there are still quit a few.

And, before you ask, yes there are med that can get rid of the tg desire all together over time but the side effect of them is that the person taking them becomes a totally different person. Kind of like jeckle and hyde. From what I have read about the treatment most of the people who go through it turn out as vegies or very close to it so it is not something that I would recommend.

I am sure that I have probably brought up more questions than I have answered but, I do hope that something of what I said will help in some way bring you a little closer to understand.

Anna

Shelby67
10-02-2006, 04:57 PM
btw men a vulgar creatures. girls only here my wife that is lol.

Larissa
10-03-2006, 07:38 AM
Fantasies samantasies. For many things, what goes on in our minds stays in our minds.

For me, what goes on in this world is that I'm only attracted to women.

Charleen
10-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Bi. My best friend was definately my best friend growing up. Even got into bra and panties for him once. The thing is, is that I have always felt I should have been a girl. Guess that makes me a TG. I didn't go with the flow, and did what was expecyed of a guy. Dated woman, and eventually got married. Have to admit it was 30 wonderful years with her and do not regret it for one moment! I loved her with all my heart! Alas, I lost her almost a year ago, and boy, do I still miss her.
Now that I'm on my own, here comes Lily! At last after being hidden and denied those many years. I think if I was younger I'd explore SRS, but I'm a day late, and a dollar short now, and I'm fine with that. I'm content to be who I am.
I am NOT looking to get involved with anyone right now. I am enjoying my freedom to do as I please without answering to anyone,nor explain anything.
After reading all the posts on this thread, I seem to be in the minority, and that's O.K. as well because after all we are all different as people. The one thing that binds us together on this site is that we are CDers, after that, it's every girl for herself! Love ya all!
Love and xxxx, Lily

Angie G
10-03-2006, 09:54 AM
Never had never will Ilove my wife and don't fool around :hugs:
Angie

Charlene Marie
10-04-2006, 06:25 PM
Becky, I agree. I stepped over the edge once. It was thrilling, and I enjoyed it. the time was right, he was right. Would I do it again? Probably not.

Beth-GDB
10-04-2006, 07:23 PM
I'm a casual CD-er, I don't dress up regularly and I've never gone out in public fully femme (just a few small trips to the supermarket partly femme, etc). I've never felt a sense of personal attraction to another man and I very much doubt I ever will. Show me a picture of someone like Pierce Brosnan or George Clooney and I can agree that they are good looking men, but there is no inner sense of personal attraction to them or any other man within me. Show me pictures of women on the other hand and I certainly will feel an inner sense of personal attraction. :love:

I don't buy women's clothes to look attractive to men, I buy them for purely selfish reasons, to look and in some small way feel feminine to myself. If I ever went out in public fully femme and a guy started trying to chat me up, I'd probably freak out. :yikes:

Jena11
10-04-2006, 07:45 PM
I am very accepting of anyone and what they pefer. I can only speak for myself. It was also part of the confusion of why do I cross dress? Am I gay, shouldn't I like men because of that. ect. After lots of conceling and exploring myself. I am a Lesbian, I want to be a woman and be with women and do not really see myself in any other way. I really can not understand what others find appealing about a man. I in no way want to offend anyone, My belief is that I do not care if someone is black, purple or gay or straight, male or female. What matters is who they are as a person. JC:2c:

Snookums
10-04-2006, 08:05 PM
I never have,I prefer GG's exclusively

Samantha B L
10-04-2006, 08:06 PM
I've done it with guys just a very few times and I found it to be,really,just a bit crude and unsensual.I've almost never fantasized about guys and I also don't think that I'm capable of a romantic attachment to a man.I had a relationship with a woman that lasted 36 years until she passed away in 2005 that could be called romantic.I'm attracted to women and I've had 3 various relationships including the one I described that lasted until 2005.Anyway, these were 3 GG's that I was totally comfortable with and they didn't have any problem with my cd'ing.And my cd'ing is both exciting and relaxing and at times sexual.Samantha B L

Sweet Jane
10-05-2006, 02:34 AM
I'm 100% hetero and monogomous...I love my wife..very much

Julie in Virginia
10-05-2006, 10:17 PM
I've always been very attracted to women.

Over time, I've developed a little bit of a curiosity for men. I think that this curiousity is begining to grow into a real interest.

The last few times I've been out and a guy hit on me I was actually tempted.

Satrana
10-06-2006, 01:00 AM
I read a sex survey the other week that asked women if they would have a lesbian affair if nobody would ever find out about it, over 50% replied yes.
Everyone is inquisitive about sex, especially things considered taboo, so it does not surprise me that such a large number answered yes. I am sure that most of these women would never act on their fantasies though. And even those who did would probably only do it once to satisfy their curiosity.

Beth-GDB
10-06-2006, 02:01 AM
I read a sex survey the other week that asked women if they would have a lesbian affair if nobody would ever find out about it, over 50% replied yes.

Hmmm, so they'd be having this lesbian affair with themselves? Otherise, it would need at least one other person to know about it in order for the affair to occour in the first place. :p

Don't mind me Satrana, I'm just being a bit too litteral minded at the moment. :happy:

JenniferMint
10-06-2006, 02:35 AM
Everyone is inquisitive about sex, especially things considered taboo, so it does not surprise me that such a large number answered yes. I am sure that most of these women would never act on their fantasies though. And even those who did would probably only do it once to satisfy their curiosity.

Good news for lesbians who like hitting on straight girls. o_O

Although many of the straight girls they have sex with wouldn't let them do it again.

cindyxdresser
10-07-2006, 01:11 AM
Alot of crossdressers are actually totally straight,and like me some arent.Allmost all gay men arent interested in crossdressers,they like being with a man ,not a female ,or a guy dressed and acting like one.However there are gay as well as bi men(the bi men are usually married)who like being with crossdressers.I have met quite a few married men who love to be dominant with a crossdresser.They dont tell their wives ,and like to have a submissive crossdresser do what their wife cant or wont do for him at home.I have had a married man or two(not at the same time)dominate me ,and i never told on him,Yes i know what i was doing was wrong,and i wished that i would get caught by the wife and exposed to their friends.WIVES,if you catch your husband with some sissy,or find out you have a sissy husband by catching him/her in bed with some man,dont get mad and violent,,think of what you could get if you start dominating him/her

MarinaTwelve200
10-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Alot of crossdressers are actually totally straight,and like me some arent.Allmost all gay men arent interested in crossdressers,they like being with a man ,not a female ,or a guy dressed and acting like one.However there are gay as well as bi men(the bi men are usually married)who like being with crossdressers.I have met quite a few married men who love to be dominant with a crossdresser.They dont tell their wives ,and like to have a submissive crossdresser do what their wife cant or wont do for him at home.I have had a married man or two(not at the same time)dominate me ,and i never told on him,Yes i know what i was doing was wrong,and i wished that i would get caught by the wife and exposed to their friends.WIVES,if you catch your husband with some sissy,or find out you have a sissy husband by catching him/her in bed with some man,dont get mad and violent,,think of what you could get if you start dominating him/her

Most of this supports the premise that the act of CROSSDRESSING has little to do with SEXUALITY and is more the response to personal IDENTITY issues.

Many people see themselves, identity wise as something other than what they are physically/biologically, and cross dress in an effort to make themselves more "comfortable"---Sexuality is a different issue all together that simply adds to the mix.

ALSO some CDers have NO identity issues at all---they just like to PLAY with their identity---for various reasons like a RUSH they might get from it or a relaxing "Detached" feeling. Again sexuality has little or nothing to do with it, as such people can be either straight or gay (Usually close to the normal society ratios)

Indeed, that is WHY CDing is usually considered a HETROSEXUAL activity as identity rather than sexuality is the driving froce and there are simply MORE hetro than homo people out there.

prettieboy
10-08-2006, 12:05 AM
100% heterosexual here.I cd to become the girl i WANT but dont have or trying to find. maryianne twelve she knows her stuff P.B IS BACK you girls are great.

Ellie
10-08-2006, 12:41 AM

Well, I haven't had bi-sexual relations yet but I'm still looking for it :hiding:

I know, I know, but I'm not a :la:

hehehehe

ahardbodie
10-08-2006, 01:58 AM
Personaly I like women, Men are not a turn on. the only way I feel sexy is when Im dressed up. I guess that makes me a wannabe lesbian.

Robin Leigh
10-08-2006, 02:02 AM
Let's see... one of my sisters is bi, and I suspect one of my uncles is bi...

Oh, you don't mean those kind of relations? :D

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :devil:

Robin

fionasboots
10-08-2006, 08:27 AM
I wonder if some of those who claim to be bi-curious or maybe even go on to act on those feelings do so because they are in for a while?

For example it never crossed my mind, before reading this forum, that there are GGs that totally accept or even actively seek a CD partner.

Also the fact that I was still in the closet and hadn't come out to my wife meant that it makes it even harder to imagine a relationship with a GG that involes me being dressed.

And yes, I certainly have had bi thoughts/fantasies but never acted on them, and I guess the reality would be nothing like what I think - as someone pointed out mens bodies are icky :heehee:

Lisa Golightly
10-08-2006, 08:31 AM

What with my back? ;)

Kimberly
10-08-2006, 08:44 AM
I'm bisexual. :)

Sandy I am
10-08-2006, 09:00 AM
I have always considered myself str8 & never even thought about being bi. On the other hand, I've never been out "dressed" so I dont know what would happen if I was hit-on. Probably would run. Im still looking for an understanding GG! Luv Sandy

suzi_cd
10-09-2006, 02:06 AM
I suspect the ratio of straight/bi/gay people in the CD "population" is pretty much the same as in the general population. Being a CD doesn't make you bi or gay or anything in the same way that being a Hairdresser doesn't make you gay.

Of course it may well be that there seems to be a higher proportion of bi CDs purely because of the situations they find themselves in, or because they have taken one big step and admitting you are bi isn't any big deal any more.

When I first started out dressing I woud have described myself as straight (although looking back on it there had been flickers of bi feelings for years). Now I'd describe myself as bi - and I'm happy to admit it. The Bi side though is only really prevalent when I'm dressed as Suzi.

xxx

Joanie
10-09-2006, 05:21 AM
Despite hanging chads, my vote has been tabulated and the results are..

Women and women only, one woman in particular, my wife, faithful to her for nearly 25 years, whether I am wearing panties and hose (as far as I can go around her) or fully dressed at home when she is away, SHE IS THE WINNER!

ebony
10-09-2006, 05:36 AM
man on man nasty to me ill do a a TG any day but I luv women and Lesbians with strap ons.

JennAubade
10-11-2006, 11:45 PM
When I first started crossdressing I never would have even thought about being bi, but the more "Jenn" grows the more I think I could tolerate it, but like some of the other responses--only when dressed. And the thought of being with a very femme (unlike me :sad: ) crossdresser is kind of a turn on....

GG Vanya
10-12-2006, 12:41 AM
I wonder...

Do the supposedly "straight" men who engage in sexual activities with CDs use the same rationalization many CDs do?

i.e. I'm not bi because I *only* have sex with another genetic male when that person is dressed as a female.

For the record, I don't subscribe to that rationalization regarding either side of the equation, but the thought of it being used by the "other side" just occurred to me.

Sandra
10-12-2006, 05:42 AM
When I first started out dressing I woud have described myself as straight (although looking back on it there had been flickers of bi feelings for years). Now I'd describe myself as bi - and I'm happy to admit it. The Bi side though is only really prevalent when I'm dressed as Suzi.
xxx

Why? you are either bi or not, dressing as Suzi doesn't make you bi.

When I first started crossdressing I never would have even thought about being bi, but the more "Jenn" grows the more I think I could tolerate it, but like some of the other responses--only when dressed. And the thought of being with a very femme (unlike me :sad: ) crossdresser is kind of a turn on....

Again why when dressed? you are either bi or not, putting a dress on doesn't make you bi.

SaraGoth
10-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Edit: no time to spell 'cheque'. So forgive me! typing on the fly... ;)

For me, crossdressing has become a manesfestation of my infatuation and curiosity in both the female and overall human condition. I am my own walking study in understanding how the female interacts and behaves. I feel that life is all about learning who we are and how we can better understand those around us or those so far away - to become tolerant of our differences and come to appreciate the many stories and experiences of one another.

Certainly my CDing didn't start that way. It was and still is an extension of physical pleasure that only a guy in black tights, halter top, black wig and full-on goth make-up could only understand - and then understand only a fraction of what a GG would feel in the same clothes, situation. But I feel I get closer and closer to an epiphany that never comes...and never will since I am only a...a guy in black tights...halter top...etc. :)

As far as being straight or bi-, this is all part of that human condition. For me, life is too short to not let social norms get in the way of experiencing what it's like to make love to a CD guy or 'newhalf' as the case may be.

Before I was married, I needed to get that bi-curious feeling 'out of my system' as it were. My last chance because I wanted to be completely devoted to my wife and future children - now I have a wonderfully cute and uncanny 'twin' as a daughter. My next lesson in the human condition.

How great it will be to help and watch her grow up to be the beauitful woman I could never be. A part of me, however, is in her and will experience that. I can only wait in anticipation, nervousness, admiration, pure devotion, compassion of what she will experience in her life as a girl and as a woman....the love, the heart break, the successes and failures.

In a purely rational rationale :devil: , I hope that my CDing though unbeknowst to her, will have a positive impact on the way I raise my daughter - beyond what shoes go with what skirt or dress she's going to wear to the dance or club with her...eek..boyfriend (or girl friend as the case may be).

Of course I would hope that she marries a nice boy, if she is bi and or turns out to be a lesbian, so be it. I know that I will probably be the only one in the family that would probably understand it. My wife is Japanese and is more or less a conservative at heart. She may be initially distraught/disappointed (may even blame my genes). But that's ok. That's what God intended, right? Who am I to judge? My folks, too, who are just as conservative (Midwest folks), will probably feel the same, though by the time she 'figures things out' and gets married, my 70's father and 60's mother will probably have passed away by then. My daughter is only 2 months old!! ;)

Someday when if and when I get the chance, I would like to tell her everything about my Cding. But if I don't, no harm, no foul, no big deal. That kind of thing is trivial when it comes down to the raising of my daughter which is to do by example and live your life to the fullest in hopes to make another person's day or week or life.

Sarayuki:heehee:

Sandra
10-12-2006, 08:31 AM
Hi girls,

Just let me say I have nothing against anyones sexuality, I just can't understand when they say "only bi when dressed"

Marlena Dahlstrom
10-13-2006, 03:02 AM
For some, it's that they're giving themselves permission to feel attracted to men when dressed -- whether in fantasy or whether engaging in actual behavior.

For some (not mutually exclusive with the first group), it's part of a larger fantasy about passing -- after all having someone waiting to sleep with you is sort of the "ultimate" in being seen "as a woman." But if you're willing to reciprocate, it's harder to get into that fantasy.

And for some (again not mutually exclusive), I think it's a flip-side to trans-attraction, which I think arguably is its own sexual orientation. So just as admirers (male and female) may be attracted to a trans person precisely because the mix of genders, energies, etc., some folks get off on being that blend -- and "changing" sexual orientation is part of that transgressive arousal.

ReginaK
10-13-2006, 03:26 AM
I wonder...

Do the supposedly "straight" men who engage in sexual activities with CDs use the same rationalization many CDs do?

i.e. I'm not bi because I *only* have sex with another genetic male when that person is dressed as a female.

For the record, I don't subscribe to that rationalization regarding either side of the equation, but the thought of it being used by the "other side" just occurred to me.

Yes. They do. At least I did.

CaptLex
10-14-2006, 09:21 AM
I just can't understand when they say "only bi when dressed"

For some, it's that they're giving themselves permission to feel attracted to men when dressed -- whether in fantasy or whether engaging in actual behavior.

For some (not mutually exclusive with the first group), it's part of a larger fantasy about passing -- after all having someone waiting to sleep with you is sort of the "ultimate" in being seen "as a woman." But if you're willing to reciprocate, it's harder to get into that fantasy.

And for some (again not mutually exclusive), I think it's a flip-side to trans-attraction, which I think arguably is its own sexual orientation. So just as admirers (male and female) may be attracted to a trans person precisely because the mix of genders, energies, etc., some folks get off on being that blend -- and "changing" sexual orientation is part of that transgressive arousal.
I've been thinking a lot about this and I keep coming back to it being part of the fantasy and role-playing that is a large part of the connection (to some) of sexuality and dressing. It's not something I ever gave thought to as a female, but as I transition and my sexuality is changing, it's definitely become a factor. I'm not saying that women don't fantasize or role-play, but it seems to be almost built-in to the male psyche (blame the T).

Raychel
10-14-2006, 09:50 AM
It is only GG's for me, and being married to a very special one that is the only one for me. :love::hugs: :rose:

Elizabeth Anne
10-14-2006, 10:11 AM
I am strictly hetero... I am attacted to women only. If I was born a woman I would be labeled a "lesbian".

I worship the female form!

Michele

I'm with Michele on this one totally.

MsJanessa
10-14-2006, 01:25 PM
Are you asking Me for a date?:dom:

Ellaine
10-14-2006, 01:49 PM
My relations are all bisexual. But they won't neccessarily admit it. Social conditioning has a lot to answer for.:2c:

wabnaok
10-14-2006, 02:34 PM
I am a heterosexual and have no interest in a relationship with another man. Crossdressing makes me feel comfortable and at ease.

27th Jennifer
10-14-2006, 05:33 PM
Eeeeewwwww! Men are so icky! (But BEING icky is fine with me. Most of the time.)

CaptLex
10-14-2006, 06:08 PM
Eeeeewwwww! Men are so icky! (But BEING icky is fine with me. Most of the time.)
Stop, stop, stop . . . the next one that says men are gross, icky, boorish, disgusting, smelly, hairy beasts or anything else like that is going to get this . . . :bonk:

Seriously though (and I hope this doesn't go off-topic), here's what I don't get (and please correct me if any of this is wrong):

* MtF CDs have male "bits", right? Therefore they're biologically men.

* Most MtF CDs are only attracted to women (and would like that attraction reciprocated).

* On this forum so many say that they're so turned off by men, they can't understand how anyone would want to be with one.

* Why then, do they expect women to be attracted to them. Even en femme, aren't they still men?

Really, I'm not being sarcastic, just want to understand. What am I missing? Can someone enlighten me? :confused:

flatlander_48
10-14-2006, 06:31 PM
Stop, stop, stop . . . the next one that says men are gross, icky, boorish, disgusting, smelly, hairy beasts or anything else like that is going to get this . . . :bonk:

Seriously though (and I hope this doesn't go off-topic), here's what I don't get (and please correct me if any of this is wrong):

* MtF CDs have male "bits", right? Therefore they're biologically men.

* Most MtF CDs are only attracted to women (and would like that attraction reciprocated).

* On this forum so many say that they're so turned off by men, they can't understand how anyone would want to be with one.

* Why then, do they expect women to be attracted to them. Even en femme, aren't they still men?

Really, I'm not being sarcastic, just want to understand. What am I missing? Can someone enlighten me?

One of the great things about humans is that we can be consistently inconsistent.

Agles
10-14-2006, 07:56 PM
holly respon where did this come from??
well anyway 6 pages is alot to read and long posts though i make enuff of them myself scare me.

this is my thoughts. im not atracted to men. never have and i dont really think i would. but then again what makes me atracted to women? is it there body? there parts? no really it's there mind. i am mentally atracted to them. do i dislike men. some yes but i can say the same of women. so now by saying that. it's the mind im atracted to then whos to say i am not atracted to TGs to that same extent?
and sense i would say that sometime in the future i will go though transition and to an extent be a women myself.. would i then be a homosexual? so in a state of mind im well bi. im a man now wanting to be with women.
i should note this is all with sex off the menu. just the need to be with someone.

oh and i huge side note. i dont dislike all men im cool with most. just there are enuff jurks and sickos out there that it hurts the rest.

='.'=
Jamie

ubokvt
10-14-2006, 08:15 PM
honestly I don't know I've been so throughly conditioned by society to reject even the thought of it that I don't truly know any more what I do know is my conditioning has severly hindered any "loving" relationship with any member of my sex the walls are so strong, the rules so ridged that it hidered my ablity to show love for my father and god forgive me my son.

kayla_cd_va
10-14-2006, 08:59 PM
I enjoy other cd's and men. I find it kind of amazing that so many crossdressers don't want to have sex as a women even though they enjoy dressing as a woman. For me there is nothing more erotic than to be dress all fem and have a naked man to enjoy.

Kayla

veronica
10-14-2006, 09:06 PM
NOPE, TURNED ON BY WOMEN BUT WHEN DRESSED ATTARCTED TO FEMINE TS

BUT NEVER HAVE GUESS I HAVE LESBIEN TENDECIES:heehee:

LeAnn
10-14-2006, 09:09 PM
No only like GGs

ManInBra
10-17-2006, 05:17 AM
OK yes I have had a few, first when I was just curios and didnt know bisexual was a word, yehn at about age 10 or so I would call it curious, but even later on in years I have a male friend that we partied together alot and a few times I mentioned to him about my curiosities, so in 1987 when I was out of military we had an encounter that was OK, I would have liked for more to satisfy my desires to know what it was like , but it never happened, and I will say, I am not attracted to guys, I was/am just curious about the sexual side of things, I may not have morals, but I do have standards,, lol

immike
10-25-2006, 02:54 AM

I'm a straight guy,a man's man by day,workin a great job&taking life one day
at a time,but I love to shower&change into womens clothes,namely a short
mini skirt,silk blouse,suntan pantyhose&heels.I enjoy pleasing beautiful young ladies at random
TG Guy

Iniquity Blonde GG
10-25-2006, 03:10 AM
well iam GG woman, and i have a partenr whom is a c/d, and i can most defo say that hes a one man woman (@ mo) lol !!! :devil: no seriously, i dout he would be inclined to be like that, i know when hes looked @ pics of other c/d on this site he said how beautiful etc etc u all looked, and i have to admit i agree with him. ( quite jealous really ) !! :D
i do think though, if the c/d was/wanted to feel that away to another c/d, and the circumstances were right, then exploring what u feel is better than "trying" to surrpress what ur feeling xx :bighug: angie (GG) xxx
:love: ( aka wickedblonde)

Iniquity Blonde GG
10-25-2006, 07:08 AM
ive actualy just sat and read through all the post's on this one. and i apologise for posting again straight after. but, iam 100% GG. :happy: yet, when my b/ first c/d infront of me, he had a french maids outfit on stockings heels the lot, and i actualy found it very very exciting. but i remeber, i was pretty disgusted with myself, when i was on my own, becoz, i thought "angie, are u having lesbian thoughts !!!! with my b/f c/d has it brought out some sort of werid and starnge feelings for women" ?:rolleyes:
after thinking for a few days onit, i have to admit, yes i think most of us GG women do @ some point wonder what its like to be with another woman, but as i progressed with my b/f i realised that its still my man underneath, its the buzz and excitment of him being like that ( dressed) that (for me) makes it very very sexualy exciting. :tongueout
i did feel ashamed @ first, but now i can honestly say that i get best of both worlds :heehee: xx

JulieCDorlando
10-25-2006, 08:54 AM
Hello,
Please understand that I am not trying to lay blame or place judgement upon anyone. I only draw from my own life experiences. I detest labeling people just to have them fit into a catagory of sorts. So for reasons of clarificartion I will use the standard labeling here in.
I do not believe a heterosexual crossdresser can become bisexual, just by wearing womens clothing.There might be fantasies, curiosities and such, but once those are acted upon repetatively then their true sexuality is revealed, despite their repeated denials. Sexuality and crossdressing are two seperate issues. Being a crossdresser doesn't make you bi, or gay. Crossdressing is an entirely different issue apart from sexuality.
I am bisexual, with or without my CDing. I have had a few bisexual encounters with a few men over my CD life time, that claimed to be "straight". Most if not all have wanted me to be dressed while we were together. Some are married. Some are crossdressers that claim to be straight. Still their reasons were even that even if they claimed to be straight when with a CD, a CD was just "like" a woman and just "like" being with a woman. That was by far the one sole reason that most of them justified their proclaimming to be straight when they and I got together. As much as I would love being female, I know I anatomically I am male. Unless i go the extreme of GRS I will not become one. I often pondered their reasons for claimming to be straight. Perhaps its their denial of who they truely are, for when you cross over to be with another male, whether a CD or not, guess what? You are not straight. Maybe it was just a curiosity or even a fetish thing with them to be with a CD, that i do not know about. As much as there are different people with their myriad of reasons to justify themselves being with another male or CD all the while married or being a "firm heterosexual" there are reasons for denying who they truely are.
From my own experiences these people seem to believe that other CD'sare the ones that are gay or bi not them. As if being anything but heterosexual is something less. I believe it was Sheakspear that once said "to thine ownself be true". If only everyone can do just that. I know society will not allow people of alternative lifestyles to be their true selves, but we can be ourselves with ourselves. One day hopefully lables will not be used to classify people but see people as just human beings. Again, I hope I have not offended anyone by my opinion. I only draw from my own experiences. May peace be with you all.

My $2 and :2c: :D

susancheerleader
10-25-2006, 09:02 AM

No bi-sexual or gay relationships for me.

Deborah
10-25-2006, 09:54 AM
Well i haven't had hetero sex yet. I need to quit being a lesbian and go find a real man. :)

Katie Ashe
10-25-2006, 03:46 PM
The only Bi-Sexual thing I'm into is my 16 years GG Wife, and Myself. Might I suggest this be a poll more for more of a response... :)