PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a 'proper' mini skirt

Deanna2
08-02-2006, 09:03 PM
I love wearing mini skirts and have quite a range. Up til now my shortest one has been 29cms (just under 12"). Anyway I was browsing some shops the other day and lo and behold I spotted not just one short mini, but two - and ultra cheap. Well it was a no-brainer that I had to buy them. Got them home and couldn't wait to try them on. The first mini is flared and in black with pink swirls around the hem and measures in at 26cms (just over 10"). The second mini skirt is a pink denim with a ragged hem and is only 23cms (barely over 9"). It sits below my hips and barely covers my front. I am so rapt.

Calliope
08-02-2006, 09:05 PM
Now it's time for those trendy, sexy stockings.

Denisegurl2
08-02-2006, 09:35 PM
Deanna,

Nothing beats a cute mini!!!! Sounds like you found two, very sweet skirts!

I need to find out where you shop!

ClosetCD
08-03-2006, 12:52 AM
I'm so jelous! Take pics and show them off.

GG Vanya
08-03-2006, 01:38 AM
Sheesh, 9 inches? Those skirts must be made for standing room only functions, as I can't imagine keeping your modesty in tact while sitting!

Make sure you don't drop your keys while wearing them! :D

Ginagirl
08-03-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm with you GG Vanya, not quite enough wiggle room for me. I think it could work as a weapon of seduction around the house, but couldn't imagine leavin the house in it.

Sitting in the car with the usual ride up???? It would work better for me as a belt..... then a skirt HaHa

Well we know were your mind is at Deanna...... HaHa Have fun girl.....

Deanna2
08-04-2006, 04:49 AM
One of the interesting things I noticed about short skirts, particularly since I've been wearing them and after many enjoyable years of observation, is that if the skirt is short enough that you don't sit on the back of it, it doesn't ride up. Mind you, with a very short skirt there is not much to ride up anyway. If you are sitting in a very short mini skirt though you do have to be careful to keep your legs crossed or at least keep your knees together. However, as girls we learn to do that anyway.