PDA

View Full Version : question about how often

jennigrace
08-03-2006, 11:10 AM
Hi Girls. I just wondered how many of us only have the need to dress at certain times. I can go days, weeks, even months with no urge to dress. Then I will "need" to dress for a day, few days, weeks or more. Do any of you have the same situation? :love: :bye:

mollytyler
08-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Dress as Molly all the time (out of work) as that is who I am.....

serinalynn
08-03-2006, 11:23 AM
I wear womens jeaans, panties and trouser socks every dayall from the Lane Bryant store. I also wear one pocket crew neck tees that I get from th e Roamans Catalog Then then I got home in the afternoon I shower and wear
a baby doll top and a pairt of womens elastic waist pants. until i go to bed then it's a nylon tricot nite gown in bed. So I suppose that I have the need to be feminine. :heehee:

Olivia
08-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Once, many years ago, I could go months between dressing up sessions. Now, I dress en femme to some degree about 90% of the time I'm at home. Olivia

sportschick
08-03-2006, 11:38 AM
I haven't dressed in 15 months, of course I'd prefer to lose it altogether, so may not be typical on this site..I have gone for several years without dressing, but had months where I'd dress once a week or so..it'd be interesting to see poll results

ava_bruna
08-03-2006, 11:44 AM
seem's like we do as we have/want to do. where, when and how, most of us would love to dress ALL day and night I bet but even just a nice nightie is great, I would dress ALL day if I could but have to go down for the mail noon so dont want to shock:eek: anyone, poor old gal's might have a weak heart:(

avawho
08-03-2006, 11:47 AM
In my line of work it can be tough to even underdress, so many times I just "think" female to get by till later at home...
It's no where near as satisfying, but whats a girl to do?:hugs:

Cheers
Ava

Lisa L
08-03-2006, 12:05 PM
I have a huge urge to dress a lot lately. Must be with the end of summer. I shaved my thighs , chest and under arms. Can't wait to do the rest of my legs.

Calliope
08-03-2006, 03:06 PM
I went a decade without dressing at all (give or take a pair of colorful women's jeans, maybe), now I'm dressed 24/7 - probably all averages out to something predictable.

Janelle Young
08-03-2006, 04:07 PM
If I am home and the GF is not here (she knows but would prefer not to see me as Janelle) I am dressed to some degree all of the time.

myMichelle
08-03-2006, 04:21 PM
With the exception of weekends (when my wife is home and I choose to spend my time with her) I crossdress as soon as I get home from work five days a week. Often, whille still at work, I find myself thinking about how nice it will be to get home and slip into one of my favorite miniskirts!

Ginagirl
08-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Hi Jenn
Once my wife was fully on board it seemed to gradually become perpetual. Having her accept me, seemed to open the door. After that it doesn't really matter what others think quite so much. So i dress for myself regardless of what others might think.

Siobhan Marie
08-03-2006, 04:44 PM
I dress when I can as I work funny hours but don't dress at the moment due to the summer as its too hot and my feet have swollen up because of it so I'm in drab.

:hugs: Anna x

Kristen Kelly
08-03-2006, 04:52 PM
No pattern at all, I (fully) dress when I can, when I have the need, when I want to go out. Most of the time , other than work, I am wearing panties and womens jeans.

MarinaTwelve200
08-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi Girls. I just wondered how many of us only have the need to dress at certain times. I can go days, weeks, even months with no urge to dress. Then I will "need" to dress for a day, few days, weeks or more. Do any of you have the same situation? :love: :bye:

That how it is for ME too. Apparently there is something in my life---a peculiar type of "stress" or whatever that needs to be "relieved" from time to time. And my CDing is what releives or "bleeds off" the stress.

I may go for weeks or months without feeling a "need" to CD, but then again I may suddenly feel the urge---its like needing a drug. I gotta have my "fix" or else I won't "feel right" or I will feel all "nervous" until I CD and let it drain from my system.

And then Im good to go for a couple weeks or more until the next urge hits.

Katiegirl
08-03-2006, 05:20 PM
As with Day Tripper I went a decade without dressing, now I spend 90% of the time dressed at home as I live by myself. I would like to go 24/7 but I think that will not happen while I am working.

:happy:

Michelle Ellis
08-03-2006, 05:26 PM
I used to go quite often in between dressing... but this year I've been changing, I dress now everyday, as much as possible, which unfortunately sometimes only equates to about 2-5 hours of private time.

M

christie
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
I dress as much as I can, I feel that I am more productive at work if I am wearing panties. As far as full dress it is not as much as I would like, because my SO doesn't know and it is hard to find time around her schedule. For the most part a pair of panties under my work clothes 2-3 days a week and everything else when possible.

Christie

Atomhype
08-03-2006, 05:46 PM
Does anyone know any CDs who have been able to completely stop dressing at their own will?

brijal_in
08-03-2006, 05:50 PM
with me, It varies depending up the mood and circumanstance...I had great interval in dressing....But from last 2 weeks have been doing it regularly once I reach home from work.

annekathleen
08-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Panties...24/7

Bra and breastforms and a sexy feminine top
....at least one time during the day,
pretending to get ready for work ( as a female )

Womens satin or silky pajamas, camis, tap pants,
....at least every night getting ready for bed.
( sometimes I sleep wearing my breastforms )

Fullly dressed, at least once a week

Melissa A.
08-03-2006, 06:01 PM
I dress alot but there have been lots of periods when I haven't (not including purges, but don't remind me of those!). Guess it depends on different factors, like desire, opportunity, free time, energy, etc. (also, being a girl, and undoing everything after sometimes seems like just too much work-guess that goes back to desire, though) Can I go weeks, even months, without Melissa, if I have to? Yeah, but I'd better REALLY have to. I sure don't wanna.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

NoraGirl
08-03-2006, 06:15 PM
i only dress when im in the mood and when people around me know about it and are comfortable with it. its been like almost a year now for w/o en femme and im trying to get back in the swing of things with my new GF who also knows and is comfy with it

Barb Valentine
08-03-2006, 06:37 PM
I can go days, weeks, even months with no urge to dress. Then I will "need" to dress for a day, few days, weeks or more.

That pretty well says it for me

Deanna2
08-03-2006, 08:32 PM
I wear some femme gear all the time, but there is nothing like coming home and getting into a skirt and cami around the house.

ArleneRaquel
08-03-2006, 08:45 PM
Generally that's my way of life now,but if say, a repairman is coming over as one(AC) did last week I'm back in "mens clothing"!! About once/twice a month I may be in drab for 12-24 hrs.stretches,otherwise always "KATRINA MAUREEN" !!!:love:

GINA-CD
08-03-2006, 08:56 PM
Being still in the closet makes it hard. Must find time every now and then, but only dress for a couple of hours... Then, long periods without Gina. I can take it, but rather had shorter periods between Gina times.