PDA

View Full Version : Things I wish someone would invent...

Ellisia_Lynch
08-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Is there something that you feel would really help you in your transformation, but doesn't exist yet?

I keep waiting for someone to create the next level of crossdressing products, but no one ever does.

Here are a number of things that I would buy if someone bothered to target products specifically to our market (breastform manufacturers please take note):

Breastforms that also use the same technology as the Nubra. Why can't breastforms have a little clasp attached like a front closing bra so I can have realistic breasts AND cleavage in one easy step.

Silicone hip/bum pads that can be glued on like breastforms. We all want that hourgleass shape, but I for one would prefer to not have to wear thick padded girdles to acheive it.

A latex gaff in skin tone. I once had a latex g-string that was by far and away the most comfortable and effective gaff I've ever worn. It wasn't designed as such, but it worked wonders. However it was the usual black colour - why can't they be made in flesh colour so they can be worn under regular panties.

Does anyone else have any ideas that would make our lives easier?

Billijo49504
08-03-2006, 11:38 AM
I wish some one would invent a money tree, so I can afford to buy more things.:tongueout ...BJ

Calliope
08-03-2006, 01:57 PM
We all want that hourgleass shape, but I for one would prefer to not have to wear thick padded girdles to acheive it.

Speaking only for myself, I'm pretty buzzed about wanting that Twiggy shape - and all I really need for it is a skirt.

EricaCD
08-03-2006, 02:39 PM
1. Spray on, painless depilatory, and spray on instant hair regrowth formula. Bye bye shaving; hello body hair when needed for male appearances!

2. A "helium pill" you could take that would raise the pitch of your voice 1/2 octave and anesthetize one-half of your voice box.

3. "Bulge-be-gone" undies: a beautiful line of lingerie with an extradimensional space where you could park your male baggage while en femme.

4. A really light, easy to apply, completely concealing foundation that matches your skintone 100%. Hey, compared to 1-3 above that sounds positively reasonable now, doesn't it?

Erica

DonnaT
08-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Ointment for permanant hair removal in one go.

Carroll
08-03-2006, 02:57 PM
A good pair of breastforms that are affordable for us that are on a tight budget and cant buy on-line

Karren H
08-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Sounds more like you need.......TaaDaaaa

"The Ronco Home SRS and Plastic Surgeory in a Can"

Be the first on you block to instantly change sex's with a flick of a switch!! Easy as opening a can of soup!! Designed buy our Doctors in Tiwan to be safe and effective!! Money back gaurantte if your not 100% satisified (sorry body parts not reinstalled)!!

Not available in all states, some restrictions apply, use of this product in no way siginifies that Rony Popelle will come to your house to perform the surgeory...

Hehehe

Love Karren

Dana Carlton
08-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Erica is right on!

The helium pill would be my first purchase!

ava_bruna
08-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Erica is right on!

The helium pill would be my first purchase!
Good thing I read the thread before commenting on it. opsssssss another GOOF:(

Maureen Henley
08-03-2006, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;519543]

Be the first on you block to instantly change sex's with a flick of a switch!! Easy as opening a can of soup!! Designed buy our Doctors in Tiwan to be safe and effective!! Money back gaurantte if your not 100% satisified (sorry body parts not reinstalled)!!

Not available in all states, some restrictions apply, use of this product in no way siginifies that Rony Popelle will come to your house to perform the surgeory...

Karren, you're watching too many infomercials on those business trips!

Siobhan Marie
08-03-2006, 04:38 PM
A box of helium pills and the money tree for me please!!

:hugs: Anna x

chris80
08-03-2006, 04:51 PM
'Breastforms that also use the same technology as the Nubra. Why can't breastforms have a little clasp attached like a front closing bra so I can have realistic breasts AND cleavage in one easy step'.
in uk jml marketing have sold such a 'bra' enhancer. my wife and I bought these last year . they stick on and there is a clasp to pull them together and it acts as a strapless bra

Kristen Kelly
08-03-2006, 04:59 PM

Hehehe

Love Karren

Karen you can do the infomercial, I could just see you on late night TV.
BEFORE........AFTER

Janice Ashton
08-03-2006, 05:00 PM
I think a home do it yourself. 'Transformation Box' would be good. Easy to use, just place a photograph of the person you wish to look like onto the machines screen, Pay a few Pounds (Bucks) in the system climb in and 'Hey Presto' walk out after a few minutes looking as you wish, lasts up to 12 hours (select your own time) don't forget Cinderella be home before midnight! OH!! FORGOT tried that !! came out as a FLY !!!!

Stick-On Nails that didn't fall off would be better idea, perhaps?
Ah well one can only dream
Louise xx

Tamara Croft
08-03-2006, 05:01 PM
I wish someone would invent a monitor that punches you right in the chops when I hit a button on my keyboard :lol: That would make my life a WHOLE LOT EASIER :bs:

<edit> ok this isn't nothing to do with CD'ing.... well.... I dunno, with some of you girls... :bs: I think you need a real Tamara :slap: sometimes :lol:

HaleyPink2000
08-03-2006, 05:04 PM
TVTG

Ok, you want to see yourself as a Man! Camera pans a lonly street with a young girl leaning against a light post. Try the Pxxxx. It's a new invention by " On RY Productions" only sold on TVTG. Just open the can and WaLa. Rated A for Adult. Instructions included! Batteries sold seperatly! LOLOL:heehee:

Sorry lol:)

Shelly Preston
08-03-2006, 05:19 PM
I wish someone would invent a monitor that punches you right in the chops when I hit a button on my keyboard :lol:

Why not ask them to sit in that special chair you have..
the one the has a plug attached

We need a pill to teach people good manners

Michelle Ellis
08-03-2006, 05:32 PM
Funny thread... I want some Press on Feet, size 8 please :D replace these gunboats of mine...

M

maybeJan
08-03-2006, 05:39 PM
Funny thread... I want some Press on Feet, size 8 please :D replace these gunboats of mine...

Amen - I'm a (man's) size 13.

Jan

GG Vanya
08-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Why not ask them to sit in that special chair you have..
the one the has a plug attached

We need a pill to teach people good manners

Somehow I get the feeling that plug isn't at the end of a long cord. :D

Trudi and I actually have a friend who made a computer chair like this for his wife, in an attempt to discourage her from being online so much.

Ummm, it didn't give the results he was hoping for! "Hey Mikey, she LIKES it!":p

Jena11
08-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Hi, I want to order the following.

Sex Change in a Can. Spray on you body and get rid of all the male stuff.

Permant hair remover in a Can. Spray on and get rid of that hair

Foot Shrink Dip your feet and get that Womens' size you want. I too am a women's size 13, It might be a good thing because If I was a smaller size I might have a shoe problem.

Jena

Deborah
08-03-2006, 06:07 PM
I want one of those bodysuit things they're always talking about at Fictionmania. I'll take the permanent version though. :D

Breanne
08-03-2006, 06:10 PM
For those in the closet: how about a spray paint that makes you invisible to anyone who knows you.

Barb Valentine
08-03-2006, 06:44 PM
For those in the closet: how about a spray paint that makes you invisible to anyone who knows you.

They already have that it called a wallflower:heehee:

ClosetCD
08-03-2006, 06:53 PM
How about some sort of machine dohykey that will move the fat cells around? A little less around the gut, some more on the chest and bum. :heehee:

I'll also buy into the instant hair off / hair on lotions to easily change modes. Maybe then I can stll keep my moustache during the day and go out in public dressed en femme at night. :tongueout

ClosetCD

Joy Carter
08-03-2006, 07:05 PM
How about lessons to be like Ben Kenobi who could control someone's mind. "I'm a hot beautiful woman ! You want to sell me cosmetics ! That credit card is valid !":heehee:

Stacie Stockman
08-03-2006, 08:34 PM
I would want an implantable computer chip that will modify my vocal chords to sound female or male in midsentence. Maybe even program in a number of accents such as french, british, etc.

Or maybe this, hair thats actually unbreakable fiber optics with computer chip control thats length adjustable. With a thought it will adjust from anything to Marine Corps short to shoulder length or anywhere between! And it can be styled, and colored into any shade imaginable.

Other than that, any easy permanent hair removal spray would be wonderful for me, Just spray on and take a shower and watch it go down the pipes!

CheriTV2006
08-03-2006, 11:41 PM
Great question. My idea has been to have a mobile transformation salon (you could probably do this in a major cosmopolitan city). The clothes could either be bought or rented. Onsite makeover services too. Could be costly on both ends due to the $ of gas now though. But think of the possibilities...

trannie T
08-04-2006, 01:47 AM
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
Ron Popeil may be reading this. If we see an infomercial featuring a guy with spray on hair wearing a dress selling instant breast forms it will be our fault.

sophie1
08-04-2006, 04:16 AM
Silicone hip/bum pads that can be glued on like breastforms. We all want that hourgleass shape, but I for one would prefer to not have to wear thick padded girdles to acheive it.

i agree hip and bum form would be great idea.

maybe i'll try and invent one for all of us any takers

Sophie
XXX

cindybarnes
08-04-2006, 04:59 AM
How about a shoulder corsett ? Strong enough to shrink broad shoulders down to size. Not sure where all the bone fragments would go tho LOL

Cindy

Raychel
08-04-2006, 06:31 AM
How about a magic drink that would make you wife want to get frisky with your Fem side.

HaleyPink2000
08-04-2006, 10:48 AM
What about a nice polly fiber that you could sprinkel, spray, or paint on your finger nails to get rid of the ridges and dimples. Easily is the key word here. So that it was perfect with little work.

Oh, yeah masking off your finger nails and pulling out the air compressor and a spray gun. LOLOL:):heehee:

paulaN
08-04-2006, 03:00 PM
permanant hair remover in three easy steps. and a three hour octive pill. that's a start.

Ranee Daze
08-04-2006, 03:53 PM
You can hide the joint between flesh and silicone with a thick choker or necklace.

Kimberly
08-04-2006, 04:26 PM
... this is getting silly.

paulaN
08-04-2006, 04:37 PM
I've got it!!!! A transformation transporter.

flatlander_48
08-04-2006, 07:38 PM

Hehehe

Love Karren

You forgot the "...instantly and completely reversible on demand..." part...

Wendi_cd
08-05-2006, 07:25 AM
I want the 'no hair' pill. I don't even care if it makes me bald, that's what wigs are for.

BTW, they DO make a no hair cream, it's called Vaniqa (rx only), it's a small tube that's about $55 and you have to use it twice a day. On your face, that's about 2 weeks worth. On your whole body, about 2 days worth.

It never stopped my hair growth, but it did slow it down considerably, it's just so expensive, and not covered by insurance.

DanaJ
08-05-2006, 07:32 AM
BTW, they DO make a no hair cream, it's called Vaniqa (rx only), it's a small tube that's about $55 and you have to use it twice a day. On your face, that's about 2 weeks worth. On your whole body, about 2 days worth.

It never stopped my hair growth, but it did slow it down considerably, it's just so expensive, and not covered by insurance.Here are some facts about this product, one of the warnings is that men should NOT use this product. It only has a little better than 50-50 success, and has to be used for 2 months to see if it works..... more info here: http://www.hairfacts.com/medpubs/topical/vaniqa.html

Oh - and I vote for the hair pill too, or a safe, easy, cheap way to get rid of facial hair down to the root....

Lilith Moon
08-05-2006, 07:40 AM
A widget for operating a camera by remote control.....

...oh wait! I just did that. See my thread in the Lounge. :D

KellyCD
08-05-2006, 12:15 PM

M

:lol:

I have an idea, I would like and height-illusion shoes/boots that give the impresion that our height is because of the platform not your real height.

Like i have a pair of black knee-high platform hooker boots I would like to cut down into the sole so my foot would sit lower in the boot insted of like 3 inches off the ground, that way it looks like my height comes from the platform not from be being so freakin tall in the first place.

Lawren
08-05-2006, 09:36 PM
I want the "Attitude gun" from "The Hitchhiker's to the Galaxy" so I can make everyone see me from my POV. :D :D :D

Wendi_cd
08-06-2006, 01:29 AM
Here are some facts about this product, one of the warnings is that men should NOT use this product. It only has a little better than 50-50 success, and has to be used for 2 months to see if it works..... more info here: http://www.hairfacts.com/medpubs/topical/vaniqa.html

Oh - and I vote for the hair pill too, or a safe, easy, cheap way to get rid of facial hair down to the root....

I just checked that linked, and it says it shouldn't be used by men because it hasn't been tested on men, which I find very unlikely. Most products that are dangerous for the other sex contain warnings to that effect. Such as 'women should not handle this product as it contains xxx, which may cause xxx when handled by women', which I have seen on some RX medications.

There are NO such warnings anywhere on the products official labeling, though it does say 'for women'. Presumably because it's far less likely to work on men's hair. As I mentioned, it never stopped the hair growth, but it did slow it down. Someone with thinner, lighter hair such as a natural blonde or other light color (mine is solid black) would probably see very good results.
You do need a prescription, but it's easy to get just ask your doctor for it, but you might want to check with your insurance company first to see if they cover it.

Charleen
08-06-2006, 06:34 AM
Hey Ron, if you are reading this site, how about Balls-B-Gone? That's my dream. Love and xxxx, Lily

Kate Simmons
08-06-2006, 08:42 AM
Oh I don't know, Ell. Sometimes I think we're better off without the mass marketed stuff. Breast forms for example. Before the silicone ones came out, some gals used water balloons, some used bird seed. some used foam rubber, some just used plain old socks or knee hi's to stuff. Shows how inventive we can be as indivuduals and just how important it is for us to make the time and investment to look as feminine as possible. Usually the marketed stuff takes advantage of the fact that most are closeted and the prices are high. Good old "down home" ingenuity works fine for me. Ericka

Teresa Amina
08-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Great question. My idea has been to have a mobile transformation salon (you could probably do this in a major cosmopolitan city). The clothes could either be bought or rented. Onsite makeover services too. Could be costly on both ends due to the $ of gas now though. But think of the possibilities...

Sounds a lot like the carnival Ol' Time Photo Studios. These make the rounds of county fairs here in the Midwest U.S. So many times I longed to dress in their frilly ol' timey outfits...Ooooooh! but I was so gutless.....And the Bubbas that hang around county fairs would've made it a dangerous bit of wish-fulfillment!:eek:

Kate Simmons
08-07-2006, 04:26 AM
Sounds a lot like the carnival Ol' Time Photo Studios. These make the rounds of county fairs here in the Midwest U.S. So many times I longed to dress in their frilly ol' timey outfits...Ooooooh! but I was so gutless.....And the Bubbas that hang around county fairs would've made it a dangerous bit of wish-fulfillment!:eek:
That's okay Teresa, "Bubba" would have to deal with me first. You know I'm not shy about defending myself and my friends. Ericka

Ellisia_Lynch
08-08-2006, 06:43 AM
Oh I don't know, Ell. Sometimes I think we're better off without the mass marketed stuff. Breast forms for example. Before the silicone ones came out, some gals used water balloons, some used bird seed. some used foam rubber, some just used plain old socks or knee hi's to stuff. Shows how inventive we can be as indivuduals and just how important it is for us to make the time and investment to look as feminine as possible. Usually the marketed stuff takes advantage of the fact that most are closeted and the prices are high. Good old "down home" ingenuity works fine for me. Ericka

I'm with you there. I'm very inventive when it comes to crossdressing, I'm just not very good at making things well!!