PDA

View Full Version : The Heat Made Me Do It!

McLegs
08-03-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi Gals,
Her in the Northeast it's 100 degrees & humid. I get home a few hours before the SO, so that's my time to dress. I kick on the downstairs AC unit so I can checkout the forum in comfort. Remember- #1. Very in the closet.
#2. Couldn't pass in room full of blind men. Todays outfit: Black Lace Bra & panties, #8 forms, suntan hose, black spandex skirt, blue criss-cross plunge neckline bodysuit, 4" heel black patent oxfords & added a pair of seamed black fishnet hose just because. I head downstairs with my ice cold drink ready to relax in front of the computer. Log on to the forum, start checking the posts & bam....the old window AC trips the breaker. The only way to the panel is out the front door, down the steps,across the driveway & open the garage door. Now sit & ponder.....get changed to reset the breaker or grab the SO's long Halloween wig to hide the facial hair & go out. What to do? What to do? Ahhh...screw the neighbors, I don't know them any way. I grab the wig, my keys & head out the door. Reset the breaker & head back in. OH, what a feeling. What a rush!! Back at my computer, things cooling down nicely. Enjoying my time on the forum. Bam....Damn thing tripped the breaker again. Only a slight hesitation this time...I grab the wig, keys & head out the door. This time on the way back, I hear a car coming down the street. I make sure the hair is hanging forward on my shoulders, hides the beard & continue strutting my stuff back to the door. The whole time thinking; I hope they enjoy the scenery. Once inside I thought I wonder what they thought; you know the fishnets & heels thing. It may not be much of a coming out for most of you, but more than I ever thought I would try. AHHHH, the feeling! Made my day!

Hugs All Around,
& Thanks for reading my story,

Michelle:happy:

Michelle

Sandygal
08-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Hi Michelle........Just came in after a very hot and wet day in s.w. Fl. Really enjoyed your story. It reminded me of the night I dressed up and decided that I wanted to sit outside and just didn't care if someone saw me. I put on some nice panties and bra. My black leather skirt and nice white pull over sweater. I then walked out the back door and went down to the boat dock. I sat there listening to all the night time sounds and the thought of getting caught made me feel so alive....Enjoy life..Sandy

myMichelle
08-03-2006, 04:04 PM
Way to go, Michelle! (Nice name, too! LOL) Once you catch the bug, there's no stopping yourself...have fun and enjoy it. But, if you're basically still in the closet, perhaps it would be prudent to find a "safer" location for when you venture out.

Melissa A.
08-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi Michelle,

Glad you enjoyed your short stroll. Who knows? Maybe it'll lead to other ones. We always think we look worse than we do. But it's amazing whaty a little confidence will do. Anyway, I'm happy that you found it fun.

I go out to get the mail anytime I'm home and Melissa is around durring the day. The more cars going by, the better! Even been honked at once or twice!(coulda been done outta abject fear or utter shock, though!!)

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Kimberly
08-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Nice. :)

Siobhan Marie
08-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Michelle, you're braver than me, I'd be hunting round for some drab clothes to cover up with first!!

:hugs: Anna x

Michelle Ellis
08-03-2006, 05:41 PM
I've been doing similar things like that around my home for years hehe I can so relate! If I hear a car coming down the road my first instinct is to just run! :p

Glad you had a good experience :)

M

Scotty
08-03-2006, 05:51 PM
It was getting a bit dark last night and I needed something out of my car, hada to roll the windows up, so off I go in short shorts, pink tank, painted toenails......nobody saw me but I know the feeling you are describing....:)

Barb Valentine
08-03-2006, 06:49 PM
I have to wait until 3:00 am before I even think about going outside
But good for you
Thanks for sharing your story

uknowhoo
08-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Maybe there was a roomful of blind men in the car, and you PASSED! :p

In any case, it sounds like quite a lil thrill. Little did you know when you woke up this morning that you'd go outside en femme today, TWICE! thanx for sharing your lil story.

xoxo

Tammi

GINA-CD
08-03-2006, 09:09 PM
I've done that...... in my back yard! :p

closed, only neighbor that has a view on it is +60 yo and would have to climb a 4 foot wall.... I'm as safe as inside, but cooler during summer nights...

I definitely can't do that using the front door because all neighbors know me... no way I could do that... I envy your courage.

ArleneRaquel
08-03-2006, 09:26 PM
I have to wait until 3:00 am before I even think about going outside
But good for you
Thanks for sharing your story

When I'm enfemme and outside at 3:00 AM( once-twice a week) the cops are not far behind,they slow down,look closely,and drive on!! If I were ever stopped by the fuzz enfemme,I think that I would die.Once in a while when I'm out walking in slacks,top, low-heel shoes,and wig,NOT PROVOCATIVELY, and in the daytime I'm called,by passing bye drivers "fag",drag queen",and so forth.But also receive good responses also,but sometimes the epithets REALLY HURT!!! :love:

KELLYANN
08-03-2006, 11:03 PM
Good For You Michelle!! Get Out There Girl. To Hell With The Neighbors! They Are Probobly Jealous Anyway.

sandra-leigh
08-04-2006, 12:55 AM
I kick on the downstairs AC unit so I can checkout the forum in comfort. Remember- #1. Very in the closet.

I thought you were going to tell us that the noise of the air-conditioner and concentration on the forums obscured the fact that your wife came home!