PDA

View Full Version : Shopping in Orlando

Girly Boy CD
08-03-2006, 06:10 PM
Hey all,

I had a great shopping experience at the Mall At Millenia in Orlando,FL.

I was dressed in drab. First, I went to the Jimmy Choo store. I tried on a size 42 sandal. Unfortuantely it was too small. The Sales Assistant at the Jimmy Choo store was really helpful even though I didn't buy anything. She had no problem with me trying on strappy sandals.

I then went to the BEBE store. A GG Sales Assistant helped me pick out a pencil skirt and a blouse for me. She was a little bit apprehensive at first given her age, 17 or so, but she lightened up afterwards. She had the cutest little wedges on and pink toe nails. I complimented her shoes and she seemed to really enjoy that. She told me how a "white or black bra would look so cute with the top that she chose." I ended up getting the pencil skirt and the top.

I went to Nine West and tried on some size 12 mules. The GG Sales Assistant didn't really care. She thought it was cute that I was trying on high heels. I ended up getting the shoes at Nine West.

I had alot of fun and the GG Sales Assistants were very accepting of me shopping in drab.

Wenda
08-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Sounds yummy! I used to go through Orlanda a couple times a year, but haven't been there for more than 10 years. Can't imagine how it has expanded. Sounds like you had a great day. Thanks for sharing!

JeanneF
08-03-2006, 08:06 PM
When were you there?

I was there Thursday shopping at the Mall of Millenia, and bought a pair of shoes at Jimmy Choo. The girl that helped me was really cool, didn't even flinch when I asked to try them on (of course the fact that she was going to sell a pair of $500 shoes probably helped her). That is an awesome mall...great stores. I bought a couple of tops at Arden B as well, and a really hot pair of jeans at Urban Outfitters.

Girly Boy CD
08-04-2006, 03:34 PM
I went at about 2:00 pm yesterday.