PDA

View Full Version : "The Body" by Victoria's Secret

Lindsay Marie
08-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Has anyone seen this bra? It's supposed to be seamless and stitchless. Just curious to see if anyone has seen it or has one.

Jena11
08-03-2006, 08:30 PM
Hey to answer your question. They were recemended by a GG friend of mine to me. I have all the different styles, ect. Body By Victoria stuff is really comfortable. The bra's and the panties. The also have some really nice pantyhose. Jena

ArleneRaquel
08-03-2006, 09:08 PM
It is the best!! 90%+of my 40-C Bra's are from Victoria!!! Frederick's of Hollywood is good too!! Both are pricey,but if you want the best!!:love:

KimberlyS
08-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Yes I do, I just picked one up on my recent trip to Vegas. It is comfortable and so are the panties. I got the full coverage one. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I had a nice gal help me pick out my size. I said I think I needed a 38C but could not find one. She then said to follower her and try it on to make sure it fit. :blushing: I was like ok. As I followed her back to a room. After trying it on, another clerk helpped me to find some matching panties. Then when paying she asked if I was putting it on my Angel card. I said that I did not have one. She then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to get one along with its benifits. I said sure and went through the quick process. And now have the card in hand. I wonder how many guys have VS Angel cards in there guys name like I do. :happy: :o

KimberlyS

ArleneRaquel
08-03-2006, 09:52 PM
Received an E-mail today from VS regarding the new bra-I'm ordering BLACK and RED WINE-ALL SATIN-WONDERFUL!!!:love:

GraceUSA
08-03-2006, 10:21 PM
I wonder how many guys have VS Angel cards in there guys name like I do. :happy: :o

KimberlyS

Raises Hand. Honestly they probably have a lot since none of the sales clerks has ever batted an eye at mine.

Denisegurl2
08-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Me too!

My fav black satin bra was bought with my angel card in hand!

Also, several panties!!

Michelle Ellis
08-04-2006, 12:23 AM
Yes that bra looks nice :) I wanted to look for those a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't drag myself inside, only managed to walk by the front of the store hehe

I wonder how many guys have VS Angel cards in there guys name like I do. :happy: :o

Wow! Kimberly your story's so cool :) WTG I want an Angel Card too LOL

M

Mistress Frillee
08-04-2006, 12:28 AM
What size do their bras go up to?

I have a size 44 inch chest & big shoulders.

ArleneRaquel
08-04-2006, 12:35 AM
What size do their bras go up to?

I have a size 44 inch chest & big shoulders.

Unless I've missed something the new Victoria's Secret Bra goe to only 40-DD!! :love:

princessmichelle
08-04-2006, 10:35 AM
+? Hi,

VS will not send me a catalog. Has anyone else had this experience?

I was surprised since I have had only good expereicnes in their stores-including an Angel card in my male name and being measured etc.

I tried the Body by Victoria. I liked it more than my wallet did, so I haven't bought one-yet.

:)

princessmichelle

Jodi
08-04-2006, 11:09 AM
I wear only body by Victoria bras and have done so for about 7 years. I also wear only VS panties. I also have many of the other styles. They are absolutely the best. I have a VS gold card in my own name and have had it for 6 years. They don't care who is getting the card or whose name is on it, or who is using it. Their job is to sell their merchandise. As for catalogs, I probably get two a week. I have no idea why they wouldn't send out catalogs.

Jodi

Karren H
08-04-2006, 12:21 PM
+? Hi,

VS will not send me a catalog. Has anyone else had this experience?

princessmichelle

Buy something online and you'll get a catalogue a week for life. :)

Ohhh. And that's my black VS pushup bra in todays avatar!!

Love Karren

ArleneRaquel
08-04-2006, 12:38 PM

Ohhh. And that's my black VS pushup bra in todays avatar!!

Love Karren

YOU GOT IT ALL GIRL!!!:love:

Megan72
08-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Vicki's is great. the Body collection is very comfortable and enhancing. My wife and I shop there together and love it.

Girly Boy CD
08-04-2006, 03:37 PM
My sister's body by victoria is really comfortable.

Michelle Ellis
08-04-2006, 05:37 PM

oh really? :( damn... I'd rather not get mail like that... damn! I have a folder full of purchases ready to go from them :( Walking into VS is HARD for me... (sigh)

M

Karren H
08-04-2006, 10:20 PM
oh really? :( damn... I'd rather not get mail like that... damn! I have a folder full of purchases ready to go from them :( Walking into VS is HARD for me... (sigh)

M

My secretary "Karen" got a hoot out of all the VS catalogues I get!! Even one of the executive secretarys got one by mistake and stopped by my office to return it to me!!! hehehe

Love Karren

KELLYANN
08-04-2006, 10:48 PM
I Love Vs. I Get Several Mailings A Week. But Then I Guess I Should, Have Spent A Fortune There, Hehe. Nice To Talk With You, And Just Love Your Name. Bye Now.

Jasmine Ellis
08-05-2006, 05:52 AM
sorry never hard of it

Karren H
08-05-2006, 08:11 AM
sorry never hard of it

You need to get out more! Hehe.

And I only shopped at VS online because I won a $50 gift card. On one of the playoff football games last year. Pittsburgh vs. Denver!! Takes sports bettig to a new level when you can win lingerie!!! :D

Love Karren

DanaJ
08-05-2006, 08:18 AM
Not true - I believe they stop mailing them to you after a couple of years of not buying anything. At least, I no longer get them after spending hundreds of dollars with VS.

Leilani68
08-05-2006, 09:01 AM
Yes, I too have body by victoria aparrel.........
VS makes the most comfortable and best fitting Clothing line (MHO), I am
naturally a small Girl and they fit oh so wonderfully..........
VS gets my 5/5 stars.....:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

KimberlyS
08-05-2006, 09:38 AM
Yes that bra looks nice :) I wanted to look for those a couple of weeks ago, but I couldn't drag myself inside, only managed to walk by the front of the store hehe.
Wow! Kimberly your story's so cool :) WTG I want an Angel Card too LOL M

Michelle, when you are ready to do it, you will just walk in and do it. :blushing: :blushing: :thinking: And confidence and attitude are the keys IMHO. And a big part of the attitude is self acceptance and comfort with yourself as a CD/TG.

It also helps big time to shop out of town away from your home as you do not need to worry about bumping into someone you know. When I did this I was half the USA away from home.

KimberlyS

Michelle Ellis
08-05-2006, 05:05 PM
Michelle, when you are ready to do it, you will just walk in and do it. :blushing: :blushing: :thinking: And confidence and attitude are the keys IMHO. And a big part of the attitude is self acceptance and comfort with yourself as a CD/TG.

It also helps big time to shop out of town away from your home as you do not need to worry about bumping into someone you know. When I did this I was half the USA away from home.

KimberlyS

Thanks Kimberly, the VS near me is about 100 miles away, big city. I couldn't drag myself in, but, I had just come from JCPenney's and had 'other' goodies in my bag :D first time, it was hard! Posted about it a while back. I'm making leaps and strides in the acceptance dept. The comfort level tho in the womens sections, let alone women's stores... wow, still trying to get a handle on that one :p

I was thinking of going to VS today actually... but I'm just not there yet...

M

Karren H
08-05-2006, 05:41 PM
Not true - I believe they stop mailing them to you after a couple of years of not buying anything. At least, I no longer get them after spending hundreds of dollars with VS.

It's only been 6 months....and maybe with football season approaching and if the Steelers kick ass then I'll have VS catalogues out the wazoo!!!

Love Karren

CrossKimmy
08-06-2006, 04:08 AM
Thanks Kimberly, the VS near me is about 100 miles away, big city. I couldn't drag myself in, but, I had just come from JCPenney's and had 'other' goodies in my bag :D first time, it was hard! Posted about it a while back. I'm making leaps and strides in the acceptance dept. The comfort level tho in the womens sections, let alone women's stores... wow, still trying to get a handle on that one :p

I was thinking of going to VS today actually... but I'm just not there yet...

M

You should totally step into a Fredricks if you are interested in more intmate womens clothing.. it's the haven!

Laurie_Ann_CD
08-07-2006, 05:08 AM
I just love all my bras from VS.

Joy Carter
08-07-2006, 05:14 AM
I saw a comercial on TV (sorry) last night about it, not much coverage for us.

Brenda_fish
08-07-2006, 09:36 AM
As for the catalogs, they come in stacks once you buy something online. I actually get a bit annoyed at all the trees they kill to send me catalogs with essentially the same stuff in them. Love the clothes though. And after you spend a little money, they send you nice stuff like a birthday card ($20 off in the store) or coupon for a free panty. My wife gets jealous and steals the free panty cards if she checks the mail first:rolleyes:

I personally like the Angels line of bras and panties. Angels Ipex (38C) is beautiful. Go for the bikini panties though, the V-string just doesn't work. Package just hanging down on the side and the back string . . . well you know.

I like the idea of having an Angels card just wish I could get one in my femme name. Brenda doesn't have much of a credit rating though. She should she's bought enough clothes!

Brenda