PDA

View Full Version : Help! I’ve over exposed myself.

HotJean
08-03-2006, 09:04 PM
St. Louis was hot as crap last weekend. So I decided to sunbathe and have a few drinks. I have an air matris with a powered pump and a water hose. I lay on the matris and spray the hose when I get warm.

I’ve always been a bit of an exhibitionist so I have a California Muscle swimming suit and this is what I decided to ware for the first time in public, at least the public that knows where I live. After more drinks I found that I had put on my favorite pair of women’s string bikini micro-fiber panties (powder blue) and was flopping around on the matris for the whole world to see.

Don’t get me wrong. I like being in public in women’s cloths, but only if it MIGHT pass as men’s stuff like jeans, shorts and/or a nice (non flowerier) blouse. In private I like pantyhose/garter hose, leotards and I hoping to get some women’s healed shoes soon. Also many of you here on this site look so great on a complete women’s outfit that I looking in to that.

No one gave me any trouble during the event, but I know that many of many neighbors must have seen me out there in that soaking wet string underwear.

I feel that at some point, over the fence, this will come up.

I’m not ready to blurt out to every jack-ass that asks that I’m a cross-dresser and like to wear women’s intimate wear but would rather be enigmatic in my answers.

Any ideas?

tekla west
08-03-2006, 09:24 PM
I know that many of many neighbors must have seen me out there in that soaking wet string underwear.

If that statement is true, then..... you pretty much lose out on this statement.

would rather be enigmatic in my answers.

Seems to me, and I'm sure to them, that the enigma is pretty much removed now.

HotJean
08-03-2006, 10:08 PM
I know that tekla west, but I think that I will have to say something.

My first thought is the truth:
"Yea, It was women’s panties, but they just fit my balls better..."

I hoping to find something to say that is not so 'in your face'. Something that the conservatives will let slide, but the accepting will understand.

My true feelings are that I think swimming and bathing trunks should be as small as possible and that the current fashion (loose and huge trunks) is ridiculous.

Perhaps that is what I will say.

Calliope
08-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Reminded of my youthful indiscretions from the 1980s, I'd suggest keeping a tight rein on the drinking when dressing. Dressing, in my opinion, is plenty big buzz enough.

Yes I am
08-04-2006, 09:18 AM
I know that tekla west, but I think that I will have to say something.

My first thought is the truth:
"Yea, It was women’s panties, but they just fit my balls better..."

I hoping to find something to say that is not so 'in your face'. Something that the conservatives will let slide, but the accepting will understand.

My true feelings are that I think swimming and bathing trunks should be as small as possible and that the current fashion (loose and huge trunks) is ridiculous.

Perhaps that is what I will say.

You should just joke about how much you'd drank that day if anyone ever mentions it, I doubt anyone will though.

Billijo49504
08-04-2006, 09:38 AM
Unless you're bragging to the neighbors. I wouldn't say a thing unless, they did. JMHO...BJ

Casey Morgan
08-04-2006, 10:05 AM
There have been some threads lately (last few months) where someone posted that they were pretty sure the neighbors know and the replies have been that most people either don't want to know, figure it's none of their business, or figure that if you decide to tell them it wil be when and if you're ready. I'm not really sure what to tell you to search for unfortunately. Your best bet might be to just spend some time scanning old thread titles and checking out any threads that might be along those lines. But the general advice has seemed to be not to worry about it for the reasons stated above.

GG Vanya
08-04-2006, 02:29 PM
St. Louis was hot as crap last weekend. So I decided to sunbathe and have a few drinks. I have an air matris with a powered pump and a water hose. I lay on the matris and spray the hose when I get warm.

I’ve always been a bit of an exhibitionist so I have a California Muscle swimming suit and this is what I decided to ware for the first time in public, at least the public that knows where I live. After more drinks I found that I had put on my favorite pair of women’s string bikini micro-fiber panties (powder blue) and was flopping around on the matris for the whole world to see.
Don’t get me wrong. I like being in public in women’s cloths, but only if it MIGHT pass as men’s stuff like jeans, shorts and/or a nice (non flowerier) blouse. In private I like pantyhose/garter hose, leotards and I hoping to get some women’s healed shoes soon. Also many of you here on this site look so great on a complete women’s outfit that I looking in to that.

No one gave me any trouble during the event, but I know that many of many neighbors must have seen me out there in that soaking wet string underwear.

I feel that at some point, over the fence, this will come up.

I’m not ready to blurt out to every jack-ass that asks that I’m a cross-dresser and like to wear women’s intimate wear but would rather be enigmatic in my answers.

Any ideas?

In light of the comment I highlighted above,I'd say it's a safe bet no one noticed, or you'd have been sporting a nice set of matching bracelets, and being chauffered downtown to the Cross Bar Hotel.

I don't give a putrid rodent's patootie if it is a CD,a gay person, or a two headed wildebeast, laws of public decency are in place for a reason and they apply to all.

You say you're an exhibitionist. Ok, that's all well and good, just keep in mind not everyone wants to see your floppies, and I'm cringing to think there were possibly small children around.

tekla west
08-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Public Decency is something that is cultural. What is OK in one place is not anywhere close to cool in another. In cali we have nude beaches aplenty. One on federal land even (the only 'clothing optional' beach on federal land) but its SF and no one cares, besides its right under the Golden Gate Bridge and if you are going to go nude there you best bring a parka and a 3 season sleeping bag cause its going to be cold.

So while certain traditions are in place in parts of the United States, other places are more liberal, some even more conservative. Blanket statements tend not to be accurate for all involved.

GG Vanya
08-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Public Decency is something that is cultural. What is OK in one place is not anywhere close to cool in another. In cali we have nude beaches aplenty. One on federal land even (the only 'clothing optional' beach on federal land) but its SF and no one cares, besides its right under the Golden Gate Bridge and if you are going to go nude there you best bring a parka and a 3 season sleeping bag cause its going to be cold.

So while certain traditions are in place in parts of the United States, other places are more liberal, some even more conservative. Blanket statements tend not to be accurate for all involved.

Since the author of this thread states s/he is from St. Louis, I fail to see what the laws in CA have to do with the price of eggs in China.

Also, Jean stated s/he uses a water hose to cool off with, and mentioned "where s/he lives". From these comments, one could assume the sunbathing was done at Jean's home/condo/apartment. I've never seen a beach, nude or otherwise, that supplies water faucets for garden hoses, have you?

I've been to nude beaches (I can hear the collective gasps). There is a time and place for everything. Clearly exhibitionism should be limited to the appropriate areas, sans children.

While I agree with your comment about blanket statements, deductive reasoning would certainly suggest my comments were spot on.

tekla west
08-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Nothing was said about children, so why bring them up? The question at hand was/is was how to be vague and mysterious in his answer to the neighbors, when, if they saw any of this, the mystery is pretty much gone. A picture is worth a thousand words and all that. Granted it might not be a nice mental image to some, to others it might have been the stuff dreams are made of. Either way, the cat is out of the bag, and I doubt that any amount of hemming or hawing on his part will shift the attitude of the viewer of said scene. If they care. And in fact, few do. People with busy lives tend not to concern themselves with the actions of others, their own actions take up most of their time. Given the temps in St. Louis last week, I'm sure all sorts of efforts were taken to beat the heat. Some allowance must be given to simple human comfort, after all, you can't use the AC on days like that, or the power grid will fail.

You could always use that great Midwest stand-by "Hot enough for you?"

CDBarbie
08-04-2006, 08:35 PM
If anyone questions you, which I doubt they will. simply tell them that you are working on your tan and you do not like the tan lines that wearing trunks leaves. Oh, and it is really none of their buiseness.

HotJean
08-04-2006, 11:28 PM
I like the tan-line thing from ‘CDBarbie’, and then as a back-up use ‘Yes I am’s thoughts.

The rest of you kind of thought that a ‘Don’t ask, don’t tell’ policy would be in effect. I agree with that based on my many outings in GG jeans and shorts. The trick is in the ‘Don’t Ask’ part.

‘Telkla West’ and ‘DayTripper’ had some great observations.

Thanks again for every-ones input.

Scotty
08-04-2006, 11:44 PM
I know a lot of people there, was there last year too....and it was hot then too! Heck it's always hot in St Louis in the summer! :D

I'd say the best bet is to just ignore it unless someone brings it up....maybe it got stuck with your swimsuit in teh washer or something, who knows, maybe it's nobody's business.........whatever works, keep a straight face and be confident and people will not give it a second thought but act nervous and they will suspect something's up.

HotJean
08-04-2006, 11:58 PM
Vanya, I think I may have over stimulated your dirty imagination with my poor choice of words.

When I said that I was “flopping around on the matris” I was speaking to the feeling one has while trying to turn over on a half-deflated air mattress.

As far as the exhibitionist thing goes, I feel like an exhibitionist when I’m wearing GG jeans and other cloths in public even if I’m not ‘flashing’ anyone. This may not be the proper use of the term.

I was not out there exposing my genitals or ass crack. As I stated in my original post I was wearing a string bikini bottom. You might have thought they were the thong type, which I understand may be regulated in some parts of the USA, but these had a full bottom.

As far as I know I broke no law or quasi ‘cultural standard’ type thing for which the US - FCC might regulate. I have seen women and a few men at public venues and on prime time TV in outfits that reveal more skin.

GG Vanya
08-05-2006, 01:20 AM
Jean,

My imagination has excellent hygiene habits, but I appreciate your concern. <smirk>

You are the one who prefaced your post with a declaration that you over exposed yourself, and went on to describe in detail your "soaking wet string underwear".

It's ok, really, I understand the desire to be titillating, but one should be prepared for the repurcussions thereof.

And I seriously think that for some, inebriation and crossdressing are an ill fit. It's entirely possible you could end up with the string bikini on your head next time, resulting in the proverbial "blushing bare bottom". In retrospect though, that might seem passe to an exhibitionist. :smug:

tekla west
08-05-2006, 02:10 AM
That thar smirk must be a country gal thang I'ma guessin cause folks round 'bout these here parts lose it fast. Tends to end up somewheres yonder up the street ifin y'all be gittin my meanin.

And a bikini on the head? What are they out of lampshades? I'm at a loss here? Did the DeadHeads pass by your way and put somthing in your water or what?

Ibuki_Warpetal
08-05-2006, 03:45 AM
So you were on the front lawn, in the street, or what? I don't see what's the problem.
Something tells me you knew exactly what you were doing.

If you have muscle panties I don't see how you would feel differently about wearing actual panties.

As soon as the clouds get out of town I'm going to sun bathe on my deck. I was thinking about what I'd wear, and the trunks were dropped in favor of something that would show more leg.
If people get out their binoculars and telescopes and peek through the shades, so be it.

Jasmine Ellis
08-05-2006, 04:54 AM
I think no one well ever say anything about it. But if they do, please let us know what was said

Nike
08-05-2006, 06:53 PM
That thar smirk must be a country gal thang I'ma guessin cause folks round 'bout these here parts lose it fast. Tends to end up somewheres yonder up the street ifin y'all be gittin my meanin.

And a bikini on the head? What are they out of lampshades? I'm at a loss here? Did the DeadHeads pass by your way and put somthing in your water or what?

Interesting cultural differences. "Round about these parts" (to borrow your phrase) a smirk indicates that said person is as confident in their statement as they are with the firearm many around here "tote". A sly grin in return indicates that it is understood and accepted by someone in a similar situation. Any attempt to relocate said smirk could result in a rather sudden end to a bad attitude.

Choose to share insight, rather than to incite. It would be so much more becoming of a lady. ;)

Tamara Croft
08-05-2006, 07:18 PM
I think a few people in this thread have overreacted (as per usual) and taken things out of context (nothing new there) added content not relevant (must be the paranoia) ;)

Ideas..... yeah.... you're in your own garden, you can wear what you like.... and it's none of the neighbours business either. I'm pretty sure they won't ask, they normally don't ;)

Lilith Moon
08-05-2006, 07:25 PM
Ideas..... yeah.... you're in your own garden, you can wear what you like.... and it's none of the neighbours business either. I'm pretty sure they won't ask, they normally don't ;)

I seem to remember a recent UK court case where a lady was accused of indecent behaviour by her neighbours because of her nude sunbathing. She was arrested, appeared in court and found not guilty. And rightly so, in my opinion. :2c: