PDA

View Full Version : Sugar daddy

Sarah Luv
08-03-2006, 11:02 PM
I am so excited i had to come and tell all the best girls in the world. I have found a man that is going to supply all my outfits lingerie, hosery, shoes. he just wants to see me in it. no sex or anything like that. i thought i would drop in and let you know what is going on.....please let me know what you think.:love:

Barb Valentine
08-03-2006, 11:13 PM
What does your wife think about this?

Sarah Luv
08-03-2006, 11:17 PM
my wife is all for it. she is even going to meet the guy. my wife is the one after i told her, taught me how to do make up to make it look like it was does right. :love:

Bobbie cd
08-03-2006, 11:19 PM
Maybe it is just my natural skepticism, but I would approach this very cautiously. True, most guys are voyuers first, foremost, and always, but remember the old saying,
"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts". :D

Barb Valentine
08-03-2006, 11:19 PM
I don't know
Some just doesn't sound right to me
Thats my :2c:

Sarah Luv
08-03-2006, 11:22 PM
well i know this would help the wardrobe tremedously, i told hime that i am not into sex that way that i am married and have been for 10 wondeful years. he seems all cool with it. but i am going to take all the advice i can on this. as i am still new to showing to the outside world.:love:

GG Vanya
08-03-2006, 11:28 PM
I am so excited i had to come and tell all the best girls in the world. I have found a man that is going to supply all my outfits lingerie, hosery, shoes. he just wants to see me in it. no sex or anything like that. i thought i would drop in and let you know what is going on.....please let me know what you think.:love:

What do I think?

As Ann Landers said often: If it looks/sounds too good to be true, it is.

This man is going to simply finance your entire femme wardrobe, unlimited funds, and all he seeks in return is to see you wear it?

C'mon now, you're an adult (I presume, since you're married), does this sound like something a rational man would do?

How did you "find" this man? Via the internet? If so, I wouldn't start shopping just yet, expecting to be reimbursed. I have a strong suspicion you'll end up holding a very large bill and he'll have changed his screen name, had a laugh at your expense, and moved on to the next victim.

Or else, once he's financed your wardrobe, then the "bait and switch" begins. He will emphatically state he is entitled to more than just a look see, considering the expense he is out. Then whatcha gonna do?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but please, do come back and let us know if this is in fact the "real deal" and not just another cyber fantasy.

Melanie
08-03-2006, 11:42 PM
Sarahluv,

this sounds fishy to say the least and certainly seems suspicious to me.Has he told you why he wants to "watch you"?, if not for some type of gratification,then what?

Have you (and pardon me for sounding paranoid), thought that he may get you in a room and secretly be taking pictures or videotaping this 'modelling' that you'll be doing?.I imagine you've heard the nasty 'B word" before?- Blackmail!.

Now I could be wrong but who really knows?,how long have you known this man? and has he shown you that he can be trusted?.
On the other hand and at the risk of sounding negative,have you even considered that me may actually be interested in your wife?, and using you to get near her?.No disrespect meant here,not that she'd be willing to help destroy your special relationship.
Just please keep an open mind here and whatever you decide,stay alert and use caution.
Yes please let us know the end result sister,

Hugs and you and your wife stay safe,

Melanie :hugs:

MAGENTA
08-03-2006, 11:47 PM
if it seems to good to be true then it probably is'nt. i wish you well but please be careful girl

Michelle Ellis
08-04-2006, 12:08 AM
I have to agree, this sounds a little funky to me... be very careful, there's a lot of creeps on the internet.

M

Breanne
08-04-2006, 12:11 AM
This man is going to simply finance your entire femme wardrobe, unlimited funds, and all he seeks in return is to see you wear it?

C'mon now, you're an adult (I presume, since you're married), does this sound like something a rational man would do?

How did you "find" this man? Via the internet? If so, I wouldn't start shopping just yet, expecting to be reimbursed. I have a strong suspicion you'll end up holding a very large bill and he'll have changed his screen name, had a laugh at your expense, and moved on to the next victim.

Or else, once he's financed your wardrobe, then the "bait and switch" begins. He will emphatically state he is entitled to more than just a look see, considering the expense he is out. Then whatcha gonna do?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but please, do come back and let us know if this is in fact the "real deal" and not just another cyber fantasy.

Very good words of advice, please, please heed them Sarah!

Sarah Rabbit
08-04-2006, 01:26 AM
remember the old saying,
"Beware of Greeks bearing gifts". :D

Just make sure if things develop, use a 'Trojan'

Sarah R. :bunny:

Win Der Mere
08-04-2006, 01:41 AM
Saraluv

I cannot add to the excellent advice above. Please heed it.

If the roles were reversed, you were financing him : would you just want to look ?

I think any of us would say " He who pays the piper calls the tune ". Once dressed, you are rather vulnerable.

Win

tekla west
08-04-2006, 01:54 AM
On the other hand, there is a sucker born every minute, you might have found yours.

GypsyKaren
08-04-2006, 02:10 AM
The bottom line is that you're going to be prostituting yourself out to him, whether there's sex involved or not. Is that worth getting a free dress to you? Something to think about...

Karen

noname
08-04-2006, 02:41 AM
Sounds fishy to me. I would expect hidden cams and what not. If fact I wouldn't be surprised to find a vid clip on the net. Obviously he getting something out of it. As intimidating as buying that kind of stuff would be for me, I would go shopping 10x over for that stuff before I took stuff from some guy with his reward seeing me in it. In fact I don't think I'd do it even if I knew the person. Sure the stuff cost money, but it ain't worth that.

Calliope
08-04-2006, 02:53 AM
I have found a man that is going to supply all my outfits lingerie, hosery, shoes. he just wants to see me in it.:love:

If there is $ involved, then labor is involved. One of Marx's Top 10 Hits.

Charleen
08-04-2006, 06:02 AM
Oh, Yeah, Watch your butt! Literally! Love and xxxx, Lily

Karren H
08-04-2006, 06:15 AM
Good luck with that one!!! Promise them everything..........Don't bend over to pick up that bra he dropped!! hehehe

Love Karren

KateW
08-04-2006, 06:18 AM
This sounds fishier then a bucket full of fish. There must be some sort of catch to this. Where did you meet him, and how long have you known him? Whatever you decide to do, be extremely careful.

Carroll
08-04-2006, 06:44 AM
Beware of Romulans bearing gifts Dr. McCoy; Star Trek

Carroll

Scotty
08-04-2006, 07:43 AM
I saw red flags in the first sentence here!!!!!!!!!

I would be SOooooooooooooooooooooo skeptical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet he shows up with a camera, professional style....

And even if not, you can imagine what visions he'll be taking home - this just has WRONG written all over it!!

Run, run screaming into the night!! :D

Tamara Croft
08-04-2006, 07:47 AM
:lol: Why is it, only the new members ever come up with this. Oh yeah and I'm the Queen of Sheba, so pleased to meet you :rolleyes:

Stephenie S
08-04-2006, 08:09 AM
Dear Sarah,

Listen too ALL who replied to your post.

Run, do not walk, to the nearest exit. Sounds great doesn't it? -NOT-

I want to keep writing just to make sure I have convinced you, but all I can say has been said already by your sisters in previous posts. Listen to them. Listen to us all. This guy is trouble with a capital T.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Nikki Dee
08-04-2006, 08:09 AM
I have found a man that is going to supply all my outfits lingerie, hosery, shoes. he just wants to see me in it. no sex or anything like that. ??????????????????????????

Yeah...Right.!!!...and I am George Bush's lovechild.!!

SiSi
08-04-2006, 08:11 AM
be careful gurl
men are just interested in one thing. Be very careful
and remember you are in a committed relationship

:2c:

Roberta Lynn
08-04-2006, 08:13 AM
:lol: Why is it, only the new members ever come up with this. Oh yeah and I'm the Queen of Sheba, so pleased to meet you :rolleyes:

Where is Sheba Located ?
Is it anywhere near La LA Land ?:lol2:

ChristineRenee
08-04-2006, 08:23 AM
Well...you know the old saying Sarah...if it sounds too good to be true...it probably is. You might want to serious rethink this one girl.:thinking:

KathlyLC
08-04-2006, 08:54 AM
Can almost guarantee you will be put on the spot for a bit of flesh or perhaps the wife may already be paying for it........just does not sound kosher by any means.

Billijo49504
08-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Just a thought, but could your wife allready know this guy? And if so, are they looking for divorce ammo. Something simular happened to a good friend of mine. He's now paying for her, and her boyfriends, new house. For your sake, I hope we are all wrong....BJ

ReginaK
08-04-2006, 10:20 AM
Speaking purely as a guy, I know i'd expect more than just "being able to watch" out of someone I just bought a wardrobe. At the least, i'd i'd be interested in watching them take off those newly bought clothes.

Shelly Preston
08-04-2006, 10:34 AM
Personally speaking I would not go anywhere near this offer

There is no such thing as a free lunch !!!

He has a reason you just dont know what it is.

Either that I can smell something not very nice

sue ellan
08-04-2006, 10:35 AM
please be very carefull. it sounds to good to be real. there is no such thing as a free LUNCH and santa claus is DEAD.
:hugs:
sue ellan

Jodi
08-04-2006, 11:16 AM
As an old, rough bartender that I knew used to say,"Nobody never gives you nuttin'".

Jodi

Deidra Cowen
08-04-2006, 12:15 PM

Bingo :evil:

Yeah...Right.!!!...and I am George Bush's lovechild.!!

OMG thats a great liine too!!! :tongueout

Rebecca Petersen
08-04-2006, 12:54 PM
Come on girls, don't be so cynical. I found a man a number of years ago that buys all of my clothing, feeds me, keeps me in a luxury home and does not ask for sex. Unfortunately, that "Man" is me. Yes, I hate to admit it, but I'm a "Kept woman." I have expensive tastes and am running him into the poor house.
Rebecca

AmandaM
08-04-2006, 12:59 PM
Now that you're dressed, c'mere a second, you know you want it, you know you're mine, don't bother calling the cops, they'll see a transvestite and know it was consensual...

Jodie_Lynn
08-04-2006, 01:08 PM
....or worse.

"Honestly Officer I thought she, er he, was a prostitute! Yeah I know its wrong, but I paid her, er him $50 bucks, then when I found out what she, er he was I wanted my money back. Thats when she called you guys!"

Beware
Beware
beware
beware

kathy gg
08-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Ya know how I know this is real?

Because all gg's married to cd's love to have our husband clothing bought by stange men and for our hubby's to dress up for them!

Oh yeah.....this for sure is totally true...every wive's dream situation....:rolleyes:

sparks
08-04-2006, 02:39 PM
Hey I just met a girl who thinks my comicbook collection is so cool she is going to buy me Superman's first appearance. And two copies of Amazing Fantasy #15. Spidey's first.

Dreams can come true it could happen to you.

Megan72
08-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Sounds too good to be true, but if so please be careful.

Barb Valentine
08-04-2006, 04:51 PM

Hi Queen Sheba welcome to our forum
But I'm afraid you posted in the wrong forum
You want the New Member Introductions Fourm:heehee:

GG Vanya
08-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Hey I just met a girl who thinks my comicbook collection is so cool she is going to buy me Superman's first appearance. And two copies of Amazing Fantasy #15. Spidey's first.

Dreams can come true it could happen to you.

Shhhh Sparky don't be tellin our lil secret, Tina will get all jealous 'n stuff! :tongueout:

Dee 1062
08-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Hey see any more sugar daddys, send them my way:)

Mistybtm
08-04-2006, 08:49 PM
Are you sure your wife doesn't all ready know the guy and this is just a way to get together MMMM I have been burned before just be carefull in this triangle
:2c:
Mistybtm

KELLYANN
08-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Sarah, Run Away From This Real Fast. This Does Not Sound Good. Listen To Your Sisters!! This Guy Is A Creep. Trust The Advice You Have Been Given! Hugs, Kellyann

Jasmine Ellis
08-05-2006, 05:39 AM
yes well, ???????????????????????????????