PDA

View Full Version : A day of shopping TODAY ! ! !

dianem
08-04-2006, 08:01 AM
I'm getting ready for a day out. I have an appointment to have my nails polished @ 9:30. Then, a make up application @ 10:00 (I love this part.) After that the day is up to me to do as I want. I normally visit a couple of the closest malls and will try on some clothes. I am looking for a jean skirt and coral colored blouse to go with it. I will probably visit Kohls, Nordstroms, Penney's and of course Cross Dress for Less-Ross. I sometimes go to my favorite book store and check out the newest books along with a cup of coffee. Then later maybe go to a matinee movie. Lunch is normally at a fast food place where I can go through the drive in. For a rest room I go to a hotel and use the one in the lobby or by the restaurants. They normally aren't very busy.
I just have to shower and shave my legs and I'm ready.
Have a good of weekend as I am going to, gals.

Jenna1561
08-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Diane,

Have a great day! I always enjoy shopping for clothes. I'd not seen the reference "Cross Dress for Less-Ross" but I think that's really cute.

I also love spending time in bookstores. Of course Barnes and Noble is the big one in most areas and they always make me feel welcome.

Jenna

Adrienne Heels
08-04-2006, 07:22 PM
Hope you had fun!!! I have a day of shopping en femme scheduled for September

tekla west
08-04-2006, 07:26 PM
Sounds like a nice afternoon, minus the Ross visit. I love Denver, so pretty. Hope you had a nice time.