PDA

View Full Version : The Supportive Wife

Dana Carlton
08-04-2006, 08:44 AM
In reading through the posts, I have seen how many of us have said how wonderful it is to have a supportive wife. Someone who has either "put up with" or has accepted their crossdressing.

I was wondering how many have actually had their wife ask to dress for them? Does she enjoy your dressing? Does it turn her on?

I can't be the only one who wife really enjoys my en femme side, and who has asked "honey, will you dress for me tonight?"

Calliope
08-04-2006, 09:09 AM
I'd say my 'supportive' wife falls more in the disinterested column. She helps with my hair but, all in all, she's pretty indifferent (except when she sees the monthly banking statement, ouch.). 'Turned on'? Gee, haven't seen her turned on since 1998 - alas. I should add, the missus dresses like Fred Flintstone so what sorta help does she have to offer anyway - at least now our 2 little girls will have at least seen fingernail polish before their 10th birthdays.

Bernadina
08-04-2006, 10:03 AM
My wife is very elegant and helps me select my clothes and makeup.

The ony time she has actually asked me to dress was to wear her wedding dress and take some photos. I'm not sure if she did that for me, herself or both.

midwest GG
08-04-2006, 10:26 AM
I have asked him to dress, but he isn't ready for that yet. It has been a secret for to many years for him, and comming out to me has been a big enough adjustment. Hopefully someday he will let me help. Does it turn me on? Well, I don't know YET!!!

Jenny Beth
08-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Can't say my wife has actually dressed me but she has zipped up the back of a dress or two over the years. Does it turn her on? No not really, it's just part of who I am and she's very okay with it.

HaleyPink2000
08-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Mine hates that I dress at all. The only time She did help me do anything was last Halloween for a TriEss party.

Stephenie S
08-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Dear Dana,

Dress me? Are you kidding? I'm quite old enough to dress myself, thank you. I remember my mother would drress me when I was three. What's with the dress me question? I guess I don't understand.

Would it turn my wife on to dress me? I don't think so. She would probably laugh at me if I asked, which I would not (see above).

So this is a practice I have not encountered. Are there member here who don't dress themselves? Do you mean just help with picking out clothes? That I can understand. Although I think I have a better idea of what looks good on me than my wife does.

I am confused by your question.

Steph

Dana Carlton
08-04-2006, 11:49 AM
Guess I should rephrase my question. It wasn't about having your wife dress you, but more of a question of your wife wanting you to crossdress for her.

Was wondering how many have had their wives ask them to get dressed up en femme. And when one is crossdressed... if it was a turn on to their wife.

Hope this clarifies things.

Kristen Kelly
08-04-2006, 12:12 PM
It's all new for my GF, Knows just over a month, but she has asked me to wear just panties, love to see me in fishnet stockings,and leather. Asked to do my make-up for me, but nail polish is to femine, don't ask why she does not really know, guess clothes are ok.

kathy gg
08-04-2006, 02:05 PM
{Kathy looks around...slowly raises hand}

Um.....I do. I have and I plan on continuing to do so.

Liked the idea of guys looking feminine and girly since age 9.....pretty safe to assume that this is not going to change....even if I go blind. :D

GG Vanya
08-04-2006, 02:18 PM
In reading through the posts, I have seen how many of us have said how wonderful it is to have a supportive wife. Someone who has either "put up with" or has accepted their crossdressing.

I was wondering how many have actually had their wife ask to dress for them? Does she enjoy your dressing? Does it turn her on?

I can't be the only one who wife really enjoys my en femme side, and who has asked "honey, will you dress for me tonight?"

Guilty on all counts. I'll hint, strongly suggest, then out comes the :dom: side of me and I'll insist! :p

Joy Carter
08-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Guilty on all counts. I'll hint, strongly suggest, then out comes the :dom: side of me and I'll insist! :p

HA HA HA HA HA HA ! Vanya you do "Stand-up" right+? The little place down the road next to Earl's gas station +? LOL

GG Vanya
08-04-2006, 04:32 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA ! Vanya you do "Stand-up" right+? The little place down the road next to Earl's gas station +? LOL

Ummm Joy, I wouldn't bet the farm on the fact that I was joking! :D I can be an :evil: woman!

Cassy11
08-04-2006, 04:45 PM
My wife has asked me to dress but I don't know if it's a turn on for her. BTW we just returned from JC Pennys where she bought me a beautiful skirt, a pair of slacks and a pair of devine heels. We thought I had a skirt to match the shoes but when we go home and tried to match them, nothing matched. I guess we will have to find a outfit to go with the shoes.

Ellie
08-04-2006, 04:49 PM
I am one of the lucky ones that has a supportive girl friend. She would much rather I dress for her then anyone else. Luckily she also has begun to believe that she wins more online bingo games when Ellie is around.

So I guess you could say that she likes for me to dress because Ellie is her good luck charm. hehehehe.

uknowhoo
08-04-2006, 05:18 PM
the missus dresses like Fred Flintstone so what sorta help does she have to offer anyway - at least now our 2 little girls will have at least seen fingernail polish before their 10th birthdays.

I hope you don't plan on inviting your wife to join the forum.:sad:

CDsWifey GG
08-04-2006, 05:37 PM
I have recently been turning Brandy into my own full-size barbie doll, we are trying to figure out what styles and colors suit her:D As for the being turned on by it thing, I was mad for hours the other night b/c I was completely turned on by her new wig and new look, new forms....big deal for me......and she completely missed the signals and it went nowhere! We are working on that tho, the newness factor of it all. The rest of it has been an absolute blast tho:D

RachelDenise
08-04-2006, 05:43 PM
Nope, the wife isn't interested, but I do wish she was!!!!

NighttimeGirl
08-04-2006, 05:53 PM
I have recently been turning Brandy into my own full-size barbie doll, we are trying to figure out what styles and colors suit her:D As for the being turned on by it thing, I was mad for hours the other night b/c I was completely turned on by her new wig and new look, new forms....big deal for me......and she completely missed the signals and it went nowhere! We are working on that tho, the newness factor of it all. The rest of it has been an absolute blast tho:D

oh to be a barbie doll, one can only dream

:cheer:

Di
08-04-2006, 07:57 PM
[QUOTE=kathy gg;520564]{Kathy looks around...slowly raises hand}

Same here.....was told I used to try and put my Barbies clothes on my Ken doll:battingeyelashes: .......some things never change....Now have my real life Barbie

tekla west
08-04-2006, 08:12 PM
You don't really want to be Barbie, a real human with those proportions would tip right over, face first. Which would not be a bad deal for Ken, assuming he had genitals. Which he does not. Which is why Barbie has a dream house, a dream car and the rest, and Ken ain't got nuttin. You would almost think they had been married and divorced.

P.S. there was a real Barbie the doll was named after. She turned out to be fat and ugly. But Very, VERY rich.

Sally24
08-04-2006, 08:14 PM
My wife enjoys it to some extent, and she does initiate a dressing session sometimes. She likes me to practice and get as good as I can be. She is not turned on by it sexually or romantically though. It can even interfere with our romance if she can't get Sally out of her head. I guess you can be too successful in crossdressing!

Sally

Rachel Morley
08-04-2006, 08:30 PM

I can't be the only one who's wife really enjoys my en femme side, and who has asked "honey, will you dress for me tonight?"
Oh gosh...err...well...you have no idea! Marla is one of those women who really genuinely does actually like her partner to be feminine.

She has said to me many many times things like "darling, will you wear something sweet for me tonight?" or "you know...girl's clothes really do suit you and you should be wearing them" or "I love feeling your bra strap through your clothes...it's somehow reasurring". So yeah, my wife often encourages me to dress just because she feels in the mood to see a rather girly husband "flitting around" the house....and of course I do know I'm very very fortunate indeed :happy:

SAMANTHA_IN_MT
08-04-2006, 09:11 PM
I guess I am one of the lucky ones, my wife to be prefers samantha over that male guy, she will lay out clothes at night that she prefers for me. She does my makeup, hair and tells me when my leggs are too hairy. I love her with all my heart and she is the most wonderfull woman in the whole world. I wish that all of us gals could be so lucky. As far as getting turned on....... holy cow you better believe it lol

Mistybtm
08-04-2006, 09:25 PM
NO wife or girl friend here still waiting to be one of the lucky ones :tongueout
hope to find some one soon getting to old to be alone (43) but love being dressed and i am most of the time.
Mistybtm.

mskilmer
08-04-2006, 09:51 PM
My wife loves to go out with me en femme ... we always have such a great time. She buys me things to wear, mentions cool magazine articles about makeup techniques, etc. We have a blast. I wish everybody had the same kind of relationship!

TeriAnn
08-04-2006, 10:03 PM
My wife has been very supportivsince I told her about a year ago. I told her right after we got back from our vaction to Dayton Beach. While I was there I went into a internet cafe to read my emails, my horoscope told me it was time to revel a deeo dark secret that I had held close to me. I have had a blast ever since, we go out shopping me in drab of course. We look at clothes and shoes and evrything else that goes along with being a woman Some times she will buy me a skirt,makeup or even a pair of shoes. I love my wife dearly and would not do anything to hurt her. I am very glad she is accepting and because of it we always have a great time together.:heehee:

Francine
08-04-2006, 10:05 PM
My wife of 31 years, who found out 26 years ago of 'Francine' has never asked me to dress for her. She has seen the clothes, and knows what they are for, but has never asked. She as referred to 'Francine' as the 'other woman'. I suppose it's hard to 'compete' with the other woman, if it happens to be the man she married. :straightface:

Of course, if she ever did...I would jump at the chance!....sighhhhhh

Francine

Melanie R
08-04-2006, 10:42 PM
My wife enjoys helping me pick out clothing and is my expert hair stylist. She will frequently tell me that I look cute in a particular outfit. She does not get turned on seeing me in feminine attire. She says that I am still her husband no matter what I am wearing and also her best girl friend.

Hugs,

Melanie

Sandra
08-05-2006, 03:47 AM
I don't have to ask Nigella dresses all the time. Before she went 24/7 yes I did ask sometimes for her to dress.

Jasmine Ellis
08-05-2006, 04:12 AM
in the last two weeks of my wife knowing we have been on e-bay brought a pair of 3" black shoes, a wig, and also a head so I can put the wig on.
We have been shopping, you know its great shopping with her.

susie lynn
08-05-2006, 06:45 AM

Liked the idea of guys looking feminine and girly since age 9.....pretty safe to assume that this is not going to change....even if I go blind. :D

Hun you can be my girlfriend anytime you want, Id love to dress for you, if your Interested:D :D :D

Wendi_cd
08-05-2006, 06:50 AM
Mine buys/picks out clothes, prefers the way I look in panties rather than 'mens underwear' and, until we both started working so much, had a regular 'date night' every week.

I leave, Wendi shows up a few hours later.

I never dress 'half way', and she doesn't see me until I'm 'done', both help complete the illusion.

susie lynn
08-05-2006, 06:50 AM

I was kidding about you being Interested but that is what all of us want is to be asked to dress:D

Raychel
08-05-2006, 06:58 AM
My wife tolerate the underwear. She has told me in no uncertain terms that she has no desire to see me dressed any more than that. I have joked with her in the past that we could play dress up. Her response every time is "That ain't going to happen"

So she knows and I just have to accept what I can get.

Carol A
08-05-2006, 07:41 AM
You know the first time my wife and her sister dressed me for Halloween it was so much of a turn on for her she would ask me if she could dress me. I think it was the wild sex we had when we were younger. Now that it's an everyday thing she doesn't seem to mine one way or the other, the sex part is long over, well not really every now and again :heehee: But to anwser the question yes my wife has ask me to dressup for her and she likes my hair styled a certion way.

karen marie
08-06-2006, 09:55 AM
yes,my wife likes to see me dressed.she loves my shaved legs,
and likes to look at them.she really enjoys having me dress drab-
en fem.i wear girly shorts for her when we go shopping and bike riding.
don't be discouraged,there are ggs who are really into cder's.
hugs, karen.

swiss_susan
08-06-2006, 09:57 AM
Well we are not married yet but my SO asked me to dress for her before I suggested it.

And she seemed to enjoy it :D :devil:

Susan

snow
08-21-2006, 06:39 AM
Yes. She buys clothes for me and enjoys the way I treat her when I am dressed. She always has me dressed when I help around the house. Manytimes she encourages me to sleep in my nightie - usually ends up being a fun night.

julie w
08-21-2006, 11:44 AM
my ex wife would not see me dressed and my gf of 5years wont see me dressed thats why I wont live with her , from the cd wives I have talked
to most tolerate it, so if you have a s o that likes it you are very lucky

brun123
08-21-2006, 11:56 AM
Ive dressed in front of my gf but she has never asked me to do so.

Peg
08-21-2006, 12:35 PM
My wife is coming around , she came home with a new purse for me the other day and yesterday we went shopping for cloths and she picked out 2 nice blouses for me of course i was in drab . as far as being turned on its hard to say she dressed me for holloween last year and i could get undressed before she was on me . i think it turns , but i'm not quite sure. she hasn't come out and asked me to dress { poss. female pride? } but she keeps asking when the maid was here {me }. Peg:D

Bev06 GG
08-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Dana,
To tell you the truth sometimes Im really up for it and he's just not in the mood. There are times when I really want to try out a new look, or makeup design and he's just too dog tired. I could really do with a couple more CDs so's Ive always got one on the go. Not for anything other than dressing him up and doing his makeup you understand, Im not into kinky stuff with other guys. tee hee.
BEVxxxx

ColleenCD
08-21-2006, 02:28 PM
She's never asked me to dress yet. She's known about me for our entire marraige, sees the clothes and knows of all the accessories. I have taken a few pics of myself, but i feel it's better to wait for her to come to me than me pressing her too much.

Colleen

BeckyZ
08-21-2006, 04:45 PM
I have a hard time reading my wife sometimes and sometimes she makes it perfectly clear. Yesterday I was in the closet looking for something to wear and she said "Put on a nice dress. With makeup. And that chest hair needs to be shaved". Even a maroon like me can handle that one.

Jerry
08-21-2006, 05:44 PM
My wife has no interest. If and when she decides she is ready, then I'll start to prepare myself for her. Until then, no use getting hopes up. Sounds like (scary) fun. Jerry

Lourie James
09-04-2006, 12:46 PM
She did when we were dating, today I dress my self. She will till me when i'm not looking right or something dosn't match but I'm on my oun now.

Lori

Alexandria
09-04-2006, 12:58 PM
I am quite lucky to have many GG friends who are 100% supportive, so I know first-hand that there are people out there who find my dressing just a part of me (and some think it's hot).

Unfortunatly I'm still single and moving (leaving my friends soon). I'm heading toward a more liberal place so hopefully finding the same amount of support won't be as hard. But most of these topics are quite inspirational and I hope to find a girl out there who is just as supportive.

PaulaMea
09-04-2006, 07:20 PM
My wife definitely likes me to dress and is definitely turned on by me dressing. Without going into any details, she calls me (when fully transformed into Paula) her lesbian girlfriend. Needless to day when the time is right, she "gets into" it.

I know, I'm very lucky.

P

missfine
09-04-2006, 07:43 PM
I have to say i feel like i'm one of the lucky ones. Its great to have a partner who enjoys this with me. She loves fashion and is great to shop with.
Fran

DAVIDA
09-04-2006, 07:58 PM
My wife has told me to get dress in something nice before. She doesn't help with makeup, but I hardly wear anything other than lipstick. As for the part about excitment, we have in the past been intimate while I was dressed. The problem with that was that she almost burst my "girls".

Amy Hepker
12-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Dana, It sounds like you are very lucky in deed, My GLady lets me dress, and buys me things,but really is not turned on by it, and could live without me doing it.

EjayeCD
12-25-2006, 12:11 PM
My wife is not supporting at all. I have to stay in thw closet. She knows I dress, but will not want to know about it.

Marcie Sexton
12-25-2006, 12:25 PM
My wife has never ask me to dress, but has "NO" problem with it...she'll ask what I'm waerning though...she also will tell me HONESTLY how I look...we bought her and her mini skirts and after we were both in them deceided that they were much to short for us:heehee:
She has spent hous helping me with the finer points of dressing, make up, walk and now working on the voice...

Turn on...welllll...I honestly don't know...I will say this though, if I was a woman, or transitioned I would perfer another woman:happy: , some how knowing how men are or can be:straightface: < excuse me guys >, I have nothing for them...BUT...
I'd love to experience a lesbian session with my wife:rolleyes: ...but only HER...never know if it happened might open an all new realm of our "love/lust" life:o

:hugs: :love: :hugs:

melissacd
12-25-2006, 02:54 PM

You are one lucky girl, that is all I have to say.

Huggs
Melissa

marie354
12-25-2006, 03:15 PM
My SO allows me to dress any time I want. All day every day for several If I want. She says I seem more relaxed and open when I'm Sandy. So I'd say that she approves. She has helped with my wigs before and told me that she'd like to do my makeup sometime. And I'd say she is supportive, she helps me buy clothes. Sexual turn on... No, nada, never. She is in love with Sam, Sandy is just a friend I guess.
:hugs:

Gary
12-25-2006, 10:18 PM
As this is all new to me, discovered this desire about a year and half ago, I've hardly adjusted and my wife is further from that than I. Initially I'll admit I overwhelmed her with it all, not seeing the difficulties she was really having. As for now, yes, obviously she knows....turned on, oh god no, and has never asked me to do this for her. Right now we've agreed that I will just keep it out of sight until she is ready. I'm ok with that, at least she is trying...and we've recently had her 11 yr old son move in with us so is more necessary that it stay behind closed doors than ever. I'm sure she will come around if that is possible for her. She is trying very hard has done her research and is an active member of this forum. Time will tell. For now I've gone into hiding so to speak but if that is what will help her to deal with that other woman in my life, and to understand that it isnt a competition, then I will gladly remain under the radar until she can safely handle otherwise.

gary

Bethanygirl
12-25-2006, 11:53 PM
I have always dressed around my wife, even when we first met. Does it turn her on? I don't know, but I do know I do! :thumbsup:

Karen Johnson
12-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Haven't mentioned this before, but I was in prison for over 18 years (high profile theft). While there an old girlfriend started coming up to see me and we hit it off again. She came up to see me every week for seven years. We got married and I've been out for 2 1/2 years and we're doing great.
I said all of that to say this. I've always been very much in the closet. Played the roll of the tough guy in there. However, every week we'd sit, hold hands, drink the crappiest cappuccino you could ever imagine, and talk. Eventually my crossdressing fantasies came to the table and, to my surprise, she was very much okay with it. Didn't mind at all and found it exciting.
She bought me a peach colored satiny nightie and actually dressed me in it the night I came home. As intensely erotic as it gets.
Even though she doesn't request that I dress, she doesn't mind it and sometimes is quite turned on by it.
(For what it's worth, I traded in my lock picks for a lunch box.)

Katie Lynn cd
12-27-2006, 12:06 PM
I would love for my wife to help dress me. I just do not see it happening anytime soon. She just wishes it would go away. She jokes with me about it sometimes, and maybe that is a start. I can alway dream!

Susan Saunders
12-27-2006, 08:57 PM
I told my wife 4 days after we got married.I had seen a psychologist before we got married and he told me its best to tell my wife so I told her but after (I was chicken,ok?) she was very upset and got over it quickly but ahoved it away and we've never been able to speak abot it since (and never will).
I am sooooo sensual alone within myself but dont want to lose my relationship.

suchacutie
12-27-2006, 09:40 PM
It just all happened so naturally that I hadn't thought about this question, but my wife has initiated Tina's "visits" a lot, and it has evolved to just that question, "Would Tina like to visit?". There's no "turn-on" involved...just two girl friends having a visit!:happy: :happy:

Tina