PDA

View Full Version : Missed You Guys

CaptLex
08-04-2006, 11:02 AM
I've been going through withdrawal the past few days because I couldn't get on the computer due to the horrific heat wave we've been going through here. I couldn't use it at home because the power would go out, and I couldn't use it at work because I couldn't get to work for three days due to the heat. :Pullhair:

Anyway, I'm happy to be back. Hopefully for good. I see you guys have been busy - I'm happy to see that. Now I just have to catch up on what I missed. ;)

Kieron Andrew
08-04-2006, 11:33 AM
do you what..????? i thought it was quiet around here and now i know why lol, The Capt. scived off and let me do all the work lmao ;), welcome back capt! ive been supplying the boys with the drinks its your turn lol

CaptLex
08-04-2006, 11:38 AM
The Capt. scived off and let me do all the work lmao ;), welcome back capt! ive been supplying the boys with the drinks its your turn lol
The Capt. was shanghaied (sp?) by the weather. I'm glad you've kept the crew hydrated - any drinks left for me? :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
08-04-2006, 11:42 AM
any drinks left for me? :heehee:i should say get ur own lol but im not that cruel so here you go! :coffee2:thats all i could find the boys have drunk us out of the good stuff lol...........oh you better report into work i doubt they even noticed you were gone lol

CaptLex
08-04-2006, 11:44 AM
i should say get ur own lol but im not that cruel so here you go! :coffee2:thats all i could find the boys have drunk us out of the good stuff lol...........oh you better report into work i doubt they even noticed you were gone lol
Okay, I'll take it (and spike it myself). You're probably right - I don't think anyone realized the sea monster got me. :D

Sarah Rabbit
08-04-2006, 05:05 PM
. Now I just have to catch up on what I missed. ;) Yeah, A lot. The members have been driving Admin crazy because of the new Forum Upgrade. Counts going missing, changed Icons, new utilities. I think the Captain needs to threaten a 'Keel Haul' or two, to settle down the 'Crew'

Hugs,Sarah R. :bunny:

KrazyKat
08-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Hey, CAPT, I hoope you got that SEA MONSTER mounted on the wall!! I'm sure it was one heck of a fight!! Maybe a new tattoo to commemorate??:alien:

I'm glad you survived out there, like , it was 108 on Wed or Thursday, or something I heard, it was only 103 in CHI-TOWN:tongueout

kat

CaptLex
08-05-2006, 08:18 AM
Yeah, A lot. The members have been driving Admin crazy because of the new Forum Upgrade. Counts going missing, changed Icons, new utilities. I think the Captain needs to threaten a 'Keel Haul' or two, to settle down the 'Crew'

Hugs,Sarah R. :bunny:

I think you're right, Sarah, any mutineers will be made to walk the plank! :eek:

Tamara Croft
08-05-2006, 07:21 PM
You do realise that I'm docking your pay!!!!! Bleedin' skivers..... gotta blame the weather.... :Pfft: just can't get the damn staff these days....

Now...... GET SOME WORK DONE..... or you'll not get paid AT ALL THIS YEAR :lol:

CaptLex
08-06-2006, 09:01 AM
You do realise that I'm docking your pay!!!!! Bleedin' skivers..... gotta blame the weather.... :Pfft: just can't get the damn staff these days....

Now...... GET SOME WORK DONE..... or you'll not get paid AT ALL THIS YEAR :lol:
Don't care about the pay - just don't take away my rum! :eek: