PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Secret

noname
08-04-2006, 12:01 PM
Unable to sleep last night I was thinking about this board and all the posts regarding under clothes and the like. While I have no worn womens underclothes I don't fault anyone here for doing doing so. But it brought a few things back to mind.

Some of you may be aware VS used to have a mens line. Yes it was only a couple of racks, but really it was the only place to get nice underclothes. I remembered a nice pair of silk boxers and breifs I had gotten there. They did however clothes their mens line, but that was probably 13 years ago.

Anyway, I was thinking about how nice the boxers well, how they were silky and sexy and felt very luxerious. But is seems that why no one sells anything like that any more. I've mentioned in other posts how I'm not into scooby doo, sponge bob, or corona beer boxers. Yes, you can find silk ones, but usually the patterns are pretty simple and plain.

I had thought maybe I should VS a letter, but who would I title it to and really, would I just be waisting my time? I'm pretty sure the mens line was done away with due to something like making 4 less dollars a day per square foot or something.

Any ideas, think it worth writting a letter?

janelle
08-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Go to there web site & click on the contact us icon. they you be dear.