PDA

View Full Version : wife gave me make-up

paulaN
08-04-2006, 02:46 PM
My not so accepting wife gave me some make-up. It was a compact of eye shadow, blush, and eye liner. eye liner was missing. I was something she had found in one of her draws. She no longer uses it so she thought of me and gave it to me. I thanked her soooo much and told her how sweet that she was to think of me. Then I told her that perhaps she could help show me how to use it properly (I was fishing). She promply said I don't think so hun. It was worth a try. I thanked her again and told her how happy she had made me. gave her a nice kiss and said good night and sweet dreams. which I had.

uknowhoo
08-04-2006, 04:51 PM
I love lil threads like these. Thanks for sharing your story, Paula. It's nice to hear of even small steps steps such as these. Very cool. xoxo Tammi

NighttimeGirl
08-04-2006, 04:57 PM
hey Paula thats a step forward and you did the right thing, thats how my g/f used to be but over time she just became more and more accepting,
I always tell her she is so special and I mean it too,

thx for post it was so nice to read positive things,

like a very famous Ad states:

"Every little helps"

Go girl xx

:hugs:

:love:

EricaCD
08-04-2006, 05:19 PM
Great to hear, Paula. Small steps are often that much more wonderful, as we know the effort that goes into them.

Erica

CDBarbie
08-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Paula, that is a big step, congrats sweety. My wife shares her make-up with me also. But it seems no mater how I do it, she always tells me "it's too much' I can tell you have make-up on". I do try to at least wear some light mascara and eye shadow every day. No one ever seems to notice, or care.

Ms. Laura
08-04-2006, 08:54 PM
That's wonderful Paula. It shows that she wants to understand and make you happy, she's just still struggling with it. Just don't push too hard and I bet it'll keep getting better.

Good Luck!

MAGENTA
08-04-2006, 09:28 PM
so very happy for you paula. it gives one a special feeling to receive any little gift from someone so close.may others follow.:happy:

TeriAnn
08-04-2006, 09:42 PM
I am glad that your wife gave u something of hers. Maybe it is a small crack in her way of thinking Maybe it will lead to more understanding . I was lucky because I was scared to tell my wife anything about what I did.To my suprise she was fully accepting after the schock wore off. She helps me pick out clothes and even helps me pick out shoes that I might like. I feel lucky to that she helps with my makeup mainley because I have very bad eye sight.Better things r to come for u so be happy and look out she might suprise u.:heehee:

Jasmine Ellis
08-05-2006, 06:19 AM
how wonderful. the make up may be used but WOW, she gave you something that you thought she would never do I'm please for you

Tiffany 1953
08-05-2006, 06:28 AM
How wonderful for you, I know it means a lot, now how about a nice gift to her from Victoria's Secret. No not for you but for her. The more secure she is in her own femininity the more she will play with the girl in you. That is my observation on the way it seems to work. Congrats Tiffany

paulaN
08-05-2006, 07:13 PM
My wife and I have a great relationship. She just does not understand the cross dressing thing. And does not want to be part of it. The thing is, she is part of it weather she wants to be or not. We are married and we live together we raised children together. it is part of me so it is part of us. A week ago we were shopping and she could tell that I wanted to bye something for myself. So she said that I could if I wanted to. I told her I need panties, but I never did get any. their again she was part of the cd thing. She realy is a good woman I will have to do something nice for her when she gets back from her bike trip.

Di
08-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Lovely story hon.....thanks for sharing :hugs:

Billijo49504
08-06-2006, 12:13 AM
Paula, Every little step forward, is still a step forward....BJ

Calliope
08-06-2006, 02:12 AM
I will have to do something nice for her when she gets back from her bike trip.

That would be a great way for you to show thanks for her gesture. More might well follow.

Carol A
08-06-2006, 09:16 AM
My wife gave me a huge package of makeup for Christmas, one of those fancy kit's that has every thing in it. Now my wife doesn't wear and never did makeup. And it was up to me to figure it out. oh lot's and lot's of pratice but the eyeliner pencil still give me a problem. My wife just laughts and saids I look like I have been in a fight with two black eyes. :heehee: Carol A

RachelDenise
08-06-2006, 09:44 AM
That's one small step for Paula, one giant leap for your relationship!