PDA

View Full Version : How to Transform

janelle
08-04-2006, 07:55 PM
Hi Ladies, what a day. 1st the good part, i had a manicure for a pick me upper, super feeling.
Now for the rest. I saw my shrink 2day & she asked how things were going. Told her i wanted my male side gone. She asked if anyone has transitioned where i work, told her not to my know how. So i guess thats what i would like to know, how some of you changed in your jobs? Did you start at a different job? That would mean me throwing 26 yrs out the window.
I guess it wasn't all bad as she said she could see both parts of me melting together even if the female side seems to be the strongest.
I would love your input either here or by a PM, its up to you. I truelly hope someone can shed some light on this for me.
(just a note, i have been wearing clear polish for a month & mascara for 31/2 weeks so i am getting braver.)
Thanks Ladies, take care.
:love: Janelle

tekla west
08-04-2006, 08:19 PM
That depends on what you do, and where it is. I have a friend who transitioned when he >>> she was a VP for the Bank of America. Still there.

paulaN
08-04-2006, 08:33 PM
yes it does depend on what you do. don't throw away a 30 year retierment that's for sure. take it one day at a time and things will ork out. Heck some days I feel like telling the whole world I'm a cd. Other days I'm in the shadows. I just go with the flow. the flow around here in in the closet so that's where I have stayed. use your head and your heart and the outcome will be whats right for you.

janelle
08-04-2006, 08:51 PM
I work in a air conditioning factory, just a plain blue collar worker. I know several of the woman i work with have seen my nail polish & one has asked about it, so i know at least a few more of her friends also know. No one has made any comments about it, to busy with there own things.
I also know i need to check with the company's HR dept. to see how they would help handle it.
I am taking it slow & i just want to start planning for the furture when ever it may come, soon i hope but who knows.
Thanks girls.
:love: Janelle