PDA

View Full Version : Broke a heel in parking lot .

perfume
08-04-2006, 08:31 PM
Hello, i broke a heel in a convience store parking lot, while going to my car. Well as allways, i fell. At that time a fellow next to my car, came running over. he helprd me up to my car, Ithanked him and told him i have another pair of heels in the car. He walked away, As i put my other heels on, i seen him watching me. as a man i didnt think about the way i was putting them on. But i must of spread my legs apart. (i had a gaff on and panties, also a girdle with garters and dark brown stockings. 5" heels (the new ones). he come over and ask if i wanted to have a drink somewhere. Itold him at that time i was a crossdresser. H e said it does not matter to him, he just wanted to find out what it would be like to be with a crossdresser. Iput it off for then, He give me his phone number, and told me to call him. should i call him? or let it go. i never had sex with a man. but wounder all the time about it . opinions welcome. love

jeniinnylons
08-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Yes of course call him !

I would!

I too would like to know what it is like to be with a man and to have him take me.

Adrienne Heels
08-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Be careful!! Think before you act.

Phyliss
08-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Something like that happening to me is a nice day dream. The reality of the situation is....Never gonna happen.
Having said that, and being a disinterested third party, my advice (for what it's worth) keep his number and give him a call in about two weeks, (if you still want to) Meet him in a public place during the day, and be dressed in DRAB. Have coffe or a soda, ( nothing strong so that both of your brains are working correctly) Talk and have a nice conversation, get to know him, find out about him. If your still interested MAYBE you might want to thinl about further ideas.
I didn't see any mention of you being married. Is he? If there is a wife involved somewhere, then get rid of his phone number. Do nothing.

Just my advice.

Win Der Mere
08-05-2006, 03:15 AM
If he did, FORGET it.

Nothing wrong with a drink in a public place.

Win

Jasmine Ellis
08-05-2006, 03:39 AM
if you do hun, just be careful. Tell someone you know very well, where your going and what time you should be back and make sure you keep to it.

nishababe
08-05-2006, 04:04 AM
I think the guy liked you and was curious about c/d .It does not mean he wants sex or anything like that ,you see some people in this life are tolerant and easy going people and like to have many friends of different cultures and characters .
In this way we learn about life .
Time will be the guide as to what his intentions are to you ,so just be carefull at the start and take time to get to know the guy .
He might be interested in c/d himself and may have never met another c/d guy before ?
Chat to him on the phone and see how it goes ,its nice to have lots of friends !!

Nishababe xx:heehee:

DanaJ
08-05-2006, 06:46 AM
Pretty lucky you happened to be carrying a spare pair of heels in your car, and that you fell in a parking lot, but didn't tear your stockings ;) And now you are thinking of going out with some guy you have never even laid eyes on until this moment? And this mystery man who has never been out with a CD wants to take you, a CDer, out for a drink and then more? What do you think your girlriend would say about all this?

Sorry - this sounds more like a fantasy to me - but if it is real I would suggest you do not call him.

he just wanted to find out what it would be like to be with a crossdresser. Iput it off for then, He give me his phone number, and told me to call him. should i call him? or let it go. i never had sex with a man. but wounder all the time about it .Sounds like sex was what is mentioned in this story to me.....

Sophia Rearen
08-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Hello, i broke a heel in a convience store parking lot, while going to my car. Well as allways, i fell.

Exactly how many times have you fallen? I should think this would be your biggest problem, rather than dating a man!

perfume
08-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Sophia, I only fall when i step on something, or a crack, other then that i can run in 4and a half heels. Just one of those things that happen, iam sure it happens to every one. I just thank the stars i didnt mess up my nylons. That night i wore the most costly pair, I paid 8.50 a pair. you know what i will never buy cheap nylons again. still undecided? Remember one thing always carry a extra pair of heels and nylons with you. thats not unusual, girls tell me they do it all the time .love