PDA

View Full Version : My day of shopping is over

dianem
08-04-2006, 09:40 PM
What a great day. I started out at a local nail salon getting my fake nails polished. This was really a treat. I was treated very much like a lady, from the time I picked out some dark red polish until my nails were dry and I was finished. My next stop was to have a make up application done at another body lotion shop. This too was very special. It takes a lot to make me look very feminine so it took about 45 minutes. This included foundation, blush, eye shadow and liner, plus mascara. Of course lipstick was the finishing touch. It looked pretty good and I felt marvelous. From there I went to Penney's where I tried on and purchased a jean skirt. It goes half way between my knees and ankles. It fits nice and even shows off my girlish figure, of course with the right padding. From there I visited a couple of other mall stores until I found a very nice coral tank top with lace outer jacket. I tried it on with the jean skirt and it looked just like I thought. It was even on sale for $22. What a deal. I also tried on several pairs of shoes at DSW but couldn't find what I wanted. The manager at Dress Barn was going to lunch when I was there and asked me if I would like to go with her. (I've purchased there before and am known there.) This was my very first time in a restaurant, or even being asked to go. We went to a local Applebees. It wasn't very crowded and I didn't notice any stares. My lunchmate knew most of the wait staff so that it made it more comfortable. After a very enjoyable lunch I went to a matinee movie and enjoyed just relaxing in my new clothes. I also visited Ulta and bought a new shade of lipstick. Wow, what a day. I'm exhausted now.
I hope you other ladies get to enjoy this experience as much as I do.

TeriAnn
08-04-2006, 09:52 PM
sounds as if u had a wonderful time. I am looking forward to doing the same thing some day. I is my dream to be able to go out into public and do as any woman would do. Shopping. This has to be one of my favorite past times I go in drab and look at the most fasnating clothes and shoes right along side of the GG's in the store. I just don't give a hoot if they know it is for me or not.I have dressed for a very long time and have not let anyones ideas about me change my mind. I always love to read the stories about ladys like yourself who can get and have a great day. Keep it up more good times r ahead.:happy:

Kaitlyn Michele
08-04-2006, 10:05 PM
diane

i loved your story! i really enjoy the feeling of losing myself in being "me" and just relaxing and doing whatever i want...

you have the whole thing "nailed" get it?? lol

anyway...its great for you to be so easy going about it and i'm happy you had a great time!!!

how bout some pics!!!!

michele

EricaCD
08-04-2006, 10:29 PM
sounds like a great day. Thanks for sharing with us!

Erica

tekla west
08-04-2006, 11:26 PM
Good for you girl, you go!

Jasmine Ellis
08-05-2006, 05:33 AM
sounds like a great day out. very enjoyable read, thank you for sharing

Adrienne Heels
08-05-2006, 06:11 AM
That must have been such a pleasant day!! Good for you. Now keep shopping en femme..it is so much more fun.