PDA

View Full Version : Pushed the envelope

Sharon B.
08-05-2006, 07:21 AM
Last evening after reading some of the articles on here, I had decided that I was going to go out.
But first had to figure out to get in my vehicle as a man but when I came home after dark I would be a woman.
After taking a shower using caress soap and applying nail polish to my toenails. I then don a pair of black sheer panties, coffee color pantyhose, black bra, slip on heels, black half slip I then applied foundation, face powder, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick.
What dress to wear, had to think for a second then I remember I had a sleeveless pull over dress hanging in the basement. Went down the steps got it off of the hanger and pull it over without messing my makeup, then found my breast inserts and put them in my bra.
Now to get out of the house as a man, my neighbors are a little on the nosy side.
Loaded my purse with makeup and woman's billfold and id's. Put that into a grocery bag along with a pair of strap on heels. Don a pair of blue jeans and red pull over shirt with slip on deck shoes and walked out to my vehicle.
Got in and drove to a park found a place where no one was around and removed my slip on shoes, jeans and red shirt, straighten my dress and don my strap on heels and put on some clip earrings.
Drove around for a bit went to my bank and check my balance at the ATM machine, then drove to a post office and walked in the lobby as a woman brought a stamp and mailed an letter.
Looked at my reflection in the glass of the post office and thought I looked good as a woman.
Sorry for the long post but wanted to tell someone.

Kahlan51
08-05-2006, 07:26 AM
I had similar experience first time out alone. At that time I had to keep my secret from my wife or so I thought. (she is onboard now) Sounds like it was a lovely experience. Thank you for sharing it gives me a warm glow thinking about my first times out. Kahlan

Penny
08-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Way to go! It takes courage to be different;next time will be easier.

Karren H
08-05-2006, 08:29 AM
No turning back, girl.... Your hooked!!

Love Karren

Jasmine Ellis
08-05-2006, 08:41 AM
sounds like you had a lovely time

Sharon B.
08-05-2006, 09:24 AM
For a person who is 6'-4" and about 250lbs.
I thought I looked passable but then again I think we all feel that way.
I do want to go out more may have to take a vacation somewhere and see if it will be any easier to go out where I won't run into anybody that knows me.

Ashley Helen
08-05-2006, 09:31 AM
Sharon, for a moment I wondered where the envelope came into it, but then you got to the Post office and mailed a letter!
Joking aside, congratulations on making it outside. I don't have a wig or female shoes, and have few places to stash them here (we don't have attics) but I would love to be in a position to even consider what you did.
Next time, instead of pushing the envelope try pushing the boat out!

Love

Helen xx

tekla west
08-05-2006, 12:14 PM
very good dear, I'm glad it went well for you

Di
08-05-2006, 03:36 PM
WTG ...the first step is the hardest...it will get easier.

gennee
08-05-2006, 05:10 PM
Congrats! It gets better with each experience.

Gennee

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Kaitlyn Michele
08-05-2006, 11:02 PM
Sharon

sounds like you are in for it now!!! LOL!!!! no turning back!

that's a great story...i did some crazy things starting out...

one time i shaved my legs in my car and went to my brothers college..

all i had was a duffel bag with guy clothes and femme clothes were jean skirt and a wig..that was it...

i walked all around after his frat brothers passed out from drinking..

no reason why you can't dress "en car" i've done it many times

have fun

Talon DeRojo
08-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Sharon - Speaking for myself, don't worry about the length of the post when you've got something good to share with us. I enjoyed reading it.
Talon:happy: