PDA

View Full Version : Lacey's time to play.CANCELLED!

Lacey
08-05-2006, 08:30 PM
My ex informed me that her trip is cancelled so that means my week of dressing is cancelled to. Oh well , I guess. I knew it was too good to be true. :( I'll just keep on planning because the trip has been rescheduled for early next year. I should have a new outfit for everyday of that week by then, LOL. I have already ordered a new wig and a pair of pink keds I have had my eye on for a little while. :heehee: So thanks to all the gurls that commented on " Lacey's time to play". Stay tuned for "Lacey's time to play part 2.) :D Thank's and huggs' Lacey.

KateW
08-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Sorry to hear it's been cancelled, but you have more time to plan to make it even more fun!

Lacey
08-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Sorry to hear it's been cancelled, but you have more time to plan to make it even more fun!
Thanks , Honey. I've got plans a brewin'. LOL. Huggs, Lacey.

Billijo49504
08-05-2006, 11:41 PM
AAAAAWWW!!!!!!! Sorry Babe, to hear of your plans being canceled. But most of the fun is the planning. The actual doing what you planned, isn't as exciting. So keep planning for next time...BJ

Lacey
08-06-2006, 11:12 AM
AAAAAWWW!!!!!!! Sorry Babe, to hear of your plans being canceled. But most of the fun is the planning. The actual doing what you planned, isn't as exciting. So keep planning for next time...BJ

Your right , Billijo. It is more fun to plan cause most the time things can't go just as you plan it anyway.:heehee: Thanks, Lacey.

Michelle Ellis
08-06-2006, 04:05 PM
Oohhh! That just... :Angry3:

(sigh) I so relate, something similar has happened before to me too, on several occasions.

Sorry, but the anticipation is just not more fun for me :p

M

Lacey
08-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Oohhh! That just... :Angry3:

(sigh) I so relate, something similar has happened before to me too, on several occasions.

Sorry, but the anticipation is just not more fun for me :p

M

Well , I'll find out eventually I guess. Right now I'm getting ready to venture out as Lacey again. I've just bought some new low rise jeans at Meijers for $8.00 and a light pink sweater for $7.00 . What deals. So I added my white tee shirt and white keds. I haven't received my pink keds yet , darn it!LOL. Not sure what I'm going to do but I be out . Huggs, Lacey.:hugs: