PDA

View Full Version : Never Shave Again??

AmberJadeFLCD
08-06-2006, 10:06 AM
Found this web site that offers hair removal via radio waves. Has anyone tried it? Does it really work, or is it another scam?

GypsyKaren
08-06-2006, 10:09 AM
#1...Put the web site up so we know what you're talking about.

#2...It's more than likely a scam.

Karen

Stephenie S
08-06-2006, 10:17 AM
Yeah, what she said.

Radio waves? Scam, scam, scam.

It won't work if you wear your tinfoil hat.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Marla S
08-06-2006, 10:25 AM
I could offer a tachyon-beam-meson-oscillation-low-temperature-depilation.
You just need my special tachyon receiver for only 5 bugs.
(Shipping: 2000 $)

I guarantee a stunning success after only two 5 min sessions. It will work. If not, you did something wrong (this case is not included in the warranty) :D

Calliope
08-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Reminds me of that gizmo George Gershwin (famous American composer) attached to his head to grow hair over his bald spot; I believe it killed him ... think of all the songs he had yet to compose...

DanaJ
08-06-2006, 01:53 PM
It's a scam - check out www.hairfacts.com for more info.....

Nyx
08-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Lol... For radio waves to target hair follicles, you would need a very low degree of penetration, and rather high frequencies (read: cancer hazard)... It does sound like a total scam... Just get laser or pulsed light!

paulaN
08-06-2006, 03:19 PM
I tryed it. the only place I tryed it was on my face. it did not work for me. My hair is not that thick, but it is dark. and gray. I sent it back with in the 30 money back garentee. If it worked at all it should have worked on a beard like mine but I did not seem to loose one hair. so NO it does not work.

Karren H
08-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Found this web site that offers hair removal via radio waves. Has anyone tried it? Does it really work, or is it another scam?

I'd say you have about as much chance of doing that as standing in front of you stero and turning the volume up.....blow those suckers off!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Kate Simmons
08-06-2006, 03:40 PM
When radio first came out, they promised a lot but nuking hair? Why stop there? Nuke the 'big boy" too while we are at it. I still like the transporter idea from Star Trek better. Throw a femm program in it and when you are re-assembled, zap--you're a gal. Would work for me. Ericka

Julogden
08-06-2006, 03:43 PM
Lol... For radio waves to target hair follicles, you would need a very low degree of penetration, and rather high frequencies (read: cancer hazard)... It does sound like a total scam... Just get laser or pulsed light!
Hmmmm, that makes me wonder how safe Thermage, which uses radio frequency energy too, is. It sounds like an tempting procedure for those of us who need a bit of help with aging skin, but at what cost? They claim it's safe, but I'm wary. See http://www.thermage.com/general/faq.cfm for details, what do you all think? Anyone heard of problems from this?

:hugs: Carol

52DDRenee
08-06-2006, 04:33 PM
Humm........Wonder if I could use my hair as a radio transciever?? (I couldn't resist! LOL!)

Phoebe Reece
08-06-2006, 06:02 PM
The idea of using RF for hair removal came out back in the 1970's. A lot of systems were sold then and then disappeared from the market when use of them was found to be no more permanent than simple plucking. Someone may have acquired some of that old equipment and is trying to make some money from it. The probability of a scam is pretty high on this one.

Jasmine Ellis
08-07-2006, 08:38 AM
well it could be a scam