PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like VS or shoes?

Sage GG
08-06-2006, 11:53 AM
I got a gift certificate for VS to buy the three inch heeled slippers with the foo foo feathery thing. Rena gave it to me as I didn't want to spend 48 bucks on slippers ( Thank You:bighug: darling) So last night we headed up to the Danbury Fair Mall as the VS in town didn't have slippers and not only did they have my size they were on on sale for 9.99!!!!:cheer:

The lady said that they had all of them on sale so I also got the black lace with the little bow tie on it for 19.99. They even had size ten for someone who said no, she didn't need :eek: :eek: them.

So if anyone actually likes slippers, stop by your local VS and see if they might be on sale and you too will run around all day with a big silly grin on, like me.

Karren H
08-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Nope....would rather go bare-footed that wear any kind of slippers...

Love Karren

Michelle Ellis
08-06-2006, 03:54 PM
LOL Karren, you beat me to it, I was just about to say, Nope, no one here likes Victorias Secret :tongueout let alone shoes!

Don't think I'm fooling anyone tho :p

That big silly grin feels good sometimes! The slippers sound cool! I want some...

M

drew44
08-06-2006, 04:00 PM
Hockey goalkeepers are really quite nutz!

Jenna1561
08-06-2006, 04:01 PM
BAREFOOT? Now that's dangerous, particularly in mining country. It is after all just 2 words away from that one phrase that strikes fear into the hearts of all women.

BAREFOOT AND PREGNANT !

O.K., maybe it's not a major concern for most of us :)

But why take the chance, or for some of us it might be a dream come true.

We're raising 4 children now, I don't believe I want a fifth. If I had a fifth, I'd neeed several fifths to make it through the week. LOL

Love,

Jenna

Casey Morgan
08-07-2006, 09:41 AM
Very cool Sage.

Foo foo slippers and a big grin. Now THERE'S a girl who can accessorize.