PDA

View Full Version : dressing with gf home vs. dressing while she's away

bredalee25
08-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Hi girls,
I found something out this past weekend. My gf went to florida for four days and that gave me the chance to dress. The thing i've learned is that dressing isn't as much fun when she's away for a long time. This was the first time since we met that she went away for four days. Every other time it's only been for a few hours and dressing was the order of the day on those days. But I found myself not dressing as much as i thought i would while she was away.

Nikki Dee
08-06-2006, 12:56 PM
Not that uncommon I would guess .love...you simply had TOO much time.!!!..and not enough risk.!!!
Nikki. x

Marla S
08-06-2006, 01:36 PM
I agree, it's not uncommon.
But from my experience it's not the lack of risk, it's the lack of pressure.
While your SO is around you have the pressure not to dress when you would want to. This causes pressure to dress ("if you want to or not") when she is away for a short while.
Now that she is away for a longer time there is no pressure right now, and that might feel strange and you might be confused because you don't dress every "free minute" because there are just to many "free minutes" and there are other things to do. :D

RikkiOfLA
08-06-2006, 02:02 PM
One thing to remember is that when we have only a short time available, crossdressing becomes "something to do." We plan our time carefully--shave, shower, makeup, dress. That takes, for most of us, around four hours at the most. Often times, we have to cut corners and do it in far less time.

But if you have much more time than four hours, crossdressing ceases to be a major activity. It becomes getting dressed. Much like it is in male mode, with certain advantages--we look better, it's more fun, it may be more of a challenge, and so on. But after we're dressed, then what?

A gurl could take pictures, or try on other outfits, or, of course, pleasure herself. But beyond those things lies The World Of Real Life. A world that begins at your front door. The world of dumping the trash, running errands, going shopping, meeting friends for lunch or dinner, going to movies or dancing, and so on.

Until we broach the world of Real Life, even doing chores around the house crossdressed isn't really possible. We can put on our French Maid outfit and clean up the house, but then we fill up the trash can. Now what! Take the trash can outside in a French Maid costume? Oooh, the neighbors would love that!

So one thing scary about The World Of Real Life is the neighbors. Yikes, the neighbors! They'll know! Yep. Maybe not at first. But sooner or later, they will.

Another scary thing about The World Of Real Life is the Identity Question. It goes "Is this just for fun, or am I really more comfortable (at least in some ways) as a woman?" In other words, "Do I have a touch of Gender Dysphoria?" Otherwise, why am I doing this?

Questions we all face, with different answers.

Hugs,
Rikki

Kate Simmons
08-08-2006, 05:56 AM
Hi Bren, Actually, for me these days, there is no "thrill" in dressing per se. I just do it to look nice like any woman would. It's more or less a regular thing for me and routine, kind of like putting on a pair of socks. In no way is it boring though. I just like looking nice for myself and it sure doesn't hurt to receive a compliment now and then from someone else either. :happy: Ericka

Jasmine Ellis
08-08-2006, 08:19 AM
well, I had the risk, and now I don't. if you never had to risk about dressing you haven't lived........:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: go and do something risky have some fun

samantha78
08-08-2006, 06:07 PM
I love to dress when my wife is home and sometimes she asks me to do it for her. Basically cause she has 2 best friends in one. But the last 2 months since she has been gone I have not had the urge to dress at all.

Kristen Kelly
08-08-2006, 06:18 PM
well, I had the risk, and now I don't. if you never had to risk about dressing you haven't lived........ go and do something risky have some fun

I have to disagree love to dress having my GF around, a day of just the girls is a blast, wish I had told her sooner. My need for excitment is shooting whitewater in my Kyack, if thats not enough I want to try skydiving.

Casey Morgan
08-09-2006, 09:18 AM
While I don't doubt that it would well be that she's gone for FOUR days, I wonder if part of it could be that she's GONE for four days.

snow
08-21-2006, 06:24 AM
I enioy dressing when she is here or gone. But it is always more fun when she is here.