PDA

View Full Version : weekend date

souperman
08-06-2006, 02:20 PM
Hi Girls
a little advise I,ve been dating this guy for a few weeks, he wants to take me Atlantic City for a weekend, I would have to be dressed the whole time. I have not done anything like this before and only started to date recently. I have been out many times but the thought of a whole weekend and being with a guy is making me nervous, any thoughts?

Scotty
08-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Are you worried about being with him for the whole weekend or passing for an entire weekend?

You dont' look like you have any worried of passing by the pic I see! Go for it if that's your concern!!

janelle
08-06-2006, 02:25 PM
For me Dear, i would wait until my gut feeling waas in the right place. You sound unsure of yourself in a couple of ways & i would not put that extra pressure on yourself. Take it however, its just my :2c: .
Take care dear & good luck.
Janelle

souperman
08-06-2006, 02:31 PM
I feel secure in my looks, I do go out often but mostly with my GG friends. I have gone out to dinner with this guy but the weekend is a little scary. We have been friends for a few weeks and I think he might want to more

swiss_susan
08-06-2006, 02:31 PM
If you are uncomfortable don't do it would be my advice.

Susan

Jodi Lynn
08-06-2006, 02:33 PM
I would be nervous too. You didn't say if while you have been dating him if you have had sex. I would think that if he took you away for a weekend he would want something in return. I agree that from your pic I don't think you would have a problem passing. But the sex thing is something to think about.

souperman
08-06-2006, 02:36 PM
I think that the sex part is whats worrying me. I have not been with a man only a little touchy feely stuff I,m very curious though and feel like a women when I,m dressed

stephanie100
08-06-2006, 02:49 PM
In the end it all coimes down to your feeling for this man.
And what he wants from you I suggest you talk about them before you make up your mind.:hugs:
Steph

paulaN
08-06-2006, 03:04 PM
there will always be that uneasy feeling on something like this. maybe you should wait until it subsides down to a level you feel comfy with.

Kate Simmons
08-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Yeah, go for it. How will you know if this is what you really want to do unless you give it a shot? I'd do it in a heartbeat. Don't forget though, I have no qualms about decking someone if they get out of line. Follow your heart sweetie. Ericka

Jenna1561
08-06-2006, 03:50 PM
First let me say that I am a bit naive and happily married, so I don't look to be dating anyone. It may not be my place to ask, but does he know that you're not a GG? I'm assuming he knows, but, if he doesn't that's a very different story.

If he doesn't know, you would definitely be placing yourself in a precarious and dangerous position and he certainly deserves to know before anything serious starts to happen. I certainly don't want you to get hurt either emotionally or physically.

If he does know, I would pretty much assume that he will want sex during the weekend. Are you ready for that?

Just as I would tell my 16 year old daughter,

Be sure you know what you're doing
Don't let him force you into anything
Always know how to get out of the room you're in
Have a plan to get home on your own
Make certain that reliable friends know where you are and who you're with and when you should be home
Carry Protection - and I don't mean condoms : mace, pepper spray, whistle, and a strong kick/punch combination

Have fun, but please be careful.

Love,

Jenna

souperman
08-06-2006, 03:50 PM
thanks Erica I do want to experience it I,m excited about being able to be Samantha for a few days I plan on getting waxed a facial and getting my nails done before I want to a women for him so matbe its time

souperman
08-06-2006, 03:53 PM
Great advise Jen He knows all about me he is straight and I think he is Bi curious also

Kate Simmons
08-06-2006, 04:00 PM
thanks Erica I do want to experience it I,m excited about being able to be Samantha for a few days I plan on getting waxed a facial and getting my nails done before I want to a women for him so matbe its time
Sounds like you've pretty much made up you mind, Hon. I'm happy for you. Let me know how things work out. It's not all bad being a woman really, kinda nice. Ericka

lawnmanmo
08-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Hi Girls
a little advise I,ve been dating this guy for a few weeks, he wants to take me Atlantic City for a weekend, I would have to be dressed the whole time. I have not done anything like this before and only started to date recently. I have been out many times but the thought of a whole weekend and being with a guy is making me nervous, any thoughts?

Dear Samantha
Take it from me....With your LOOKS, You won't have a problem at all passing for a women. As an admirer, one thing I can say for sure.....He will with out doubt want something back, If you want to experience that "feeling" as a women...well, let your hair down, take a deep breath, fix that makeup and....ENJOY the fireworks.
Jerry

Cherry Lynn
08-06-2006, 09:29 PM
With your looks he will certainly want you because I would if in his shoes. I say go for it and enjoy the feeling of being a woman.

CDLauraNJ
08-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Sounds exciting! Be careful and have fun!

windycissy
08-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Samantha,

I've been there, and I know how excited you are about being the girl with a guy....for me, the fun was the anticipation, the dressing up and doing all the little things that a girl does for a guy, but intimacy with a man was a definite turnoff. Again, that's just me, and I was fortunate in that he was a total gentleman and didn't push it....guys being guys as we know only too well, I was lucky. Is this guy going to respect your feelings if you say "no" to him? After all, you will be sharing a hotel room with him....if there's any doubt in your mind, I'd think twice about putting yourself in that situation.

monalisa
08-06-2006, 10:25 PM
See how it goes and if it feels right then let it happen. It is only natural to be nervous but also excited at the same time. Could be a very enjoyable weekend. Pretend it is your honeymoon.

Kristen Kelly
08-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Great advise Jen He knows all about me he is straight and I think he is Bi curious also

First of all, trust your gut feelings, with any relationship be honest with him and yourself, make your feelings known and see where it goes from there. Don't be afraid to tell him you would love to spend the weekend with him and see where it goes. Remember it's a womens progitive to say yes or no.

I have been to Atlantic City enfem many times and enjoy spending weekends there, if you go enjoy get out dancing at night can tell you a few places to go, and enjoy yourself most of all, and who knows maybe you will get lucky and not just at the tables.

forceddebbie
08-06-2006, 10:37 PM
Samantha i would say go for it girl and have fun This last weekend i went out dressed up to a club and danced had a lot of fun There was a foam partyngoing on never been to one of them but it was great loads of fun At first i was real scared to go but a friend talk me into it and we had a ball So girl go with your hart if it says go then go love and kiss Debbie:doll:

Billijo49504
08-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Hi, just an old married gurl here, so take it with a grain of salt. If I were you and had not experimented with sex w/ a man, I would try a night in TOWN. NOT out of town. That way if things aren't right, you or he can say thanks but no thanks. And still part friends. If he's goinging to put you up in a hotel and pay for your gambling, he is going to want something in return. So if you and he are curious, experiment at home, please. So you don't get into a situation you have no control of. Remember it's hard to screem RAPE, when you're a guy in a dress....BJ

vbcdgrl
08-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Basic question. Does he know you are a CD?

Vikki

Joy Carter
08-07-2006, 12:37 AM
Hi, just an old married gurl here, so take it with a grain of salt. If I were you and had not experimented with sex w/ a man, I would try a night in TOWN. NOT out of town. That way if things aren't right, you or he can say thanks but no thanks. And still part friends. If he's goinging to put you up in a hotel and pay for your gambling, he is going to want something in return. So if you and he are curious, experiment at home, please. So you don't get into a situation you have no control of. Remember it's hard to screem RAPE, when you're a guy in a dress....BJ

I totaly agree ! A song in the sixties was about the same thing "Take time to know her it's not an over night thing". You really don't know him give it some time till you feel it's right and then have the means to get home alone if it does not work you.
:hugs:

Kristen Kelly
08-07-2006, 01:21 AM
. Remember it's hard to screem RAPE, when you're a guy in a dress....BJ

Billijo Shame on you, I wouldn't want you on my jury after I have accusted someone of rape, no matter how someone is dressed, or of what sex, forcing sex upon someone else is Rape, end of sentence.

older not wiser
08-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Hi Sam, After reading all the other replys from the other girls and your input as well I'm going to throw my:2c: in as well. Being that he knows you are not a GG and that you have dated him before and did the "touchy feely thing" I would advise to go on the weekend, but be careful. If you have a real close GF tell her what hotel you will be in and maybe later the room number. A girl can never be to careful. I wish you a wonderful time and pls let us know how it turned out!!

Love; BonnieAnne:GE: