PDA

View Full Version : Question

Sissy_Michelle
08-06-2006, 04:49 PM
About three months ago my wife and I were together one evening and she requested that I put some clothes on... I trust her, in addition seemed like fun so why not. She had me wear undergarments and a silky white slip. My wife is kind of courious about women and told me she wanted to know if touching another with the same "night clothes" would freak her out. I guess she wanted to experiment so I indulged her. Since that evening she has removed some of my body hair gotten me other things to wear to bed or around the house and our love making has benefitted from it. However I am still waiting for her to bring someone home. My question I guess is; when I dress up for her I feel different, the clothes excite me not only sexually but makes me feel closer to her as well is this normal feelings? +?

Signed
Curious

Danielle2
08-06-2006, 04:58 PM
You are so lucky!!!

Emeralddragon
08-06-2006, 05:12 PM
I dunno. Sounds fishy to me. Maybe she is bi and all and thats great for you guys but then again she could be a very repressed lesbian trying to find herself and could end up taking it out on you in the end. Also if she is bi and you guys have a friend join you that third person may cause lots of problems. When the numbers grow the problems grow. Be careful. Have fun of course but be careful.

Deborah_UK
08-06-2006, 05:28 PM
mmm, post number 1 ....... beware!

NighttimeGirl
08-06-2006, 05:40 PM
bigger processor bigger problems

threes a crowd in most cases unless your name is larry,curly or mo and your into slapstick!

there is nothing wrong with your wife wanting to experiment and find herself as long as you two are consenting and no one is hurt(in the process) just roll with it, but be careful as she may find herslef to be a totally different person to the one who you married?

can only take things as they come and that aint no PUN

:love:

DonnaT
08-06-2006, 05:53 PM
My question I guess is; when I dress up for her I feel different, the clothes excite me not only sexually but makes me feel closer to her as well is this normal feelings?

Define "normal".

If it feels good, why question it.

Are these "dressing" episodes your first experience at crossdressing?

Would you be OK with your wife bringing another woman to bed? If not, make sure to tell her your feelings.

Karren H
08-06-2006, 07:22 PM
Danger Will Robinson!!! Danger Danger hehehe

Love Karren

Sissy_Michelle
08-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I first want to say thank-you for all your advice. I agree that bigger numbers means bigger problems. I just want to help her understand what she is going through and possibly spice things up a bit in our marriage. As for normal "There is a test to see if your crazy but not one to define if your normal" :happy:

monalisa
08-06-2006, 10:35 PM
If she wants to dress you as her lesbian lover enjoy it. Ask her what excites her most. What other outfits would she want you in. Normal is what 2 people enjoy together. If alone everything is normal. Let her experiment. Be her slave girl. Don't worry about her bringing someone home until you see them standing there.

Melanie
08-06-2006, 10:56 PM
Sissymichelle,

I have lived with a few GF's who painted my toenails and then wanted to 'indulge me' in my CDing.I found that they were SO into it for a longtime.It definately improved our intimate life by leaps and bounds and I got to fulfill some deeprooted 'femmy fantasies'.It was simply mindblowing being dressed head to foot in the silkiest of fine lingerie,garters,stockings etc,full makeup,wig and then being treated as a girl all night.WOW!.

A word of caution though.Three of my ex GF'S confided that they were in fact bisexual after we had broken up and another whom wasn't too sure what she was.I caught one of them kissing another girl co-worker but NO she would'nt let me get with them,lol.So one has to wonder what your SO's motive really is?.Is it just plain fantasy or is she leading down that path?.

Yes and remember three can be a crowd,be careful with your and her emotions,that's where the complications arise.Good luck!

Hugs,

Melanie :hugs:

Billijo49504
08-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Sorry, I was with you till you threw in the brought someone home thing. Then you lost me. that'as not my thing. When my wife came home from work this morning, I was at the puter in just a bra and panties. Before she left for work tonight, she came out to the garage to ask if she could barrow a bra from me. Her's was in the wash. Yes I loaned it. Be her girl friend for shopping, or her **** in bed, but when you add a 3rd person, sorry that isn't my thing. Enjoy the dressing...BJ

Scotty
08-06-2006, 11:56 PM
Well we don't know how in love they are etc etc, but there are thousands of cases of guys being dumped for another woman. Had it happen to a friend and he said you always laugh until it happens TO you.....

But if i'ts just sex (NOT a 3rd person) - that's all good, let her indulge.

Had a G/F once that said something about her teddy and I said something and she said "You'd look better in it than me"......wowza that night was fun!

But yeah I think a 3rd person can cause problems, depending on the relationship - everyone is different.......

Sissy_Michelle
08-07-2006, 01:12 AM
Well my wife just caught me here on this web site and is happy that I am doing some research. She told me that she just wanted to see my reaction about bring someone home... However she is very excited about this forum and is totally behind me. In fact she has told me to put on panties, bra & night gown if I am going to look at these type web sites... Gotta finish dinner BrB :happy:

Deanna2
08-07-2006, 03:51 AM
If you are on the level you seem to have quite a happy future. Good luck.

Kate Simmons
08-07-2006, 03:55 AM
Yes Curious, they are. Ericka

Jasmine Ellis
08-07-2006, 08:16 AM
you are so lucky

kathy gg
08-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I can't speak about the wanting to bring a third party home, because I believe in monogomy.

but this stuff about her being into crossdressing....I have to say I am highly sad to see all the reponses from cd's here saying "watch your back" and "I wonder what her motive is".

I am a gg who has always only been into men....and I always liked the idea of guys being feminine/girly, but still being totally guy underneath.

Not all women who are into this and request this are bi-sexual, lesbian, or have some evil motive or plan.

This reminds me alot of the attitude I got when I was single, guys thinking I was some nutbar trying to blackmail them or worse.

Gee...is it so freaking shocking that a woman might like this? ANd if so, why is it when we do {like this} our wants get looked at with suspicion and disbelief.....?

I think if a woman trusts you enough to open up her dreams and fantasies then she should be given some benefit of the doubt without getting the darn Spanish Inquisition!

swiss_susan
08-07-2006, 05:25 PM
I agree with Kathy's sentiment, if she enjoys your dressing, roll with it.

I would be wary however of introducing a third party into your relationship if you are serious about maintaing your relationship. From my experience most relationships tend to founder after such experiments.

Best of luck

Susan

Denise Anne
08-07-2006, 05:28 PM
I agree completely with Kathy. Just enjoy and let it be. I am one of those that lost a wife to another woman a long time ago. I have nothing against her other then not being honest with me up front about it. My current wife is wonderful and very supportive of my dressing. Stop the 20 questions and just enjoy being her girlfriend if that is what she enjoys too!
Just my :2c:

Denise Anne

Dee 1062
08-07-2006, 11:25 PM
I think your wife is bi and knows what she is doing....she will make you over and then she will feel now that she can bring another woman in to the Pic.
At that time she may not need you anymore and you will be out...and again she just may be wanting to have fun and this may spice up your marrage...Cheating is not cool when your married even with the same sex, still cheating...by the way ever been with a guy while dressed? :)

Melanie
08-08-2006, 12:34 AM
but this stuff about her being into crossdressing....I have to say I am highly sad to see all the reponses from cd's here saying "watch your back" and "I wonder what her motive is".

Not all women who are into this and request this are bi-sexual, lesbian, or have some evil motive or plan.

I think if a woman trusts you enough to open up her dreams and fantasies then she should be given some benefit of the doubt without getting the darn Spanish Inquisition!

Well Kathy gg, I think you may have taken what some us said personally and slightly over-reacted there.I don't think we we're saying that ALL women have some ulterior motive,but if you read my post one can't blame me for being a little biased since 4 of my ex GF's ended up being inclined towards women and that was my experience that I spoke of.Whether CDing contributed to this or not no-one will ever really know.But 'spanish Inqusition", I don't think so, this was not aimed at you.

I agree with you on the fact that some women are strong and can handle CDing,and my thought has always been whatever a couple does between them is cool(providing it's not hurting anyone).

Melanie

tekla west
08-08-2006, 12:48 AM
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Jodie_Lynn
08-08-2006, 12:50 AM
I just want to say that when I first saw this thread, my radar pinged. Why? lets count the ways:
1 - first post by a newbie is a CD dream come true (My wife wants me to wear panties!)

2 - Newbies name is "Sissy Michele" a little odd for a person who doesn't say HE is into this lifestyle, but his wife is..........

3 - Wife "thinks she might like to try a woman". Another fantasy subject here that pushes a lot of >>hot<< buttons for many.

4 - Wife further feminizes 'newbie', without complaint or objection. (Can anyone else see a fictionmania story in the making here...? )

5 - 3rd post from our erstwhile 'heroine' and s/he points out that the wife has 'caught' him looking at this site and 'made' him dress appropriately, which he apparently hurries to do.

Call me jaded, cynical, skeptical, or a b*tch, but methinks something is awry here.

Deborah_UK
08-08-2006, 01:16 AM
jodie-lynn,

my thoughts exactly, but you put them over far better than my earlier post on this topic

:D

Sissy_Michelle
08-16-2006, 11:15 PM
Debora & Jodi. Well let me see if I can answer your questions.

1). Yes my wife asked me to wear women's underwear. Panties, bra, garter and stockings with a silk nightshirt looking thing. It is true.

2). That is what my wife calls me when she or I dress up. I thought I could use it here?

3). Yes she is still curious about being with another woman. Although when I first requested access to this site it was for a second opinion. That is all.

4). "Complaint or Objection"... There is very few things I object to when my wife asks me. After what had happened to us during our first four years together. The only thing I (snd she knows this) "object" to is watching the 'food network' 24 hours a day.

5). Yes when she tells me to dress up I do. When I first started doing some research on crossdressing wondering what I was feeling. She caught me looking up information and asked me if I wouldn't mind dressing up for her and we both will look up the information together. I was reading all the wonderful posts and feeling very grateful for their insight & help in such a short time.

Oh and Kathy GG. Thank-you very much for your kind words. I don't believe my wife is doing anything evil to me. To me all this is very new I don't know what a "GG" is other than "Good Girl"? But I would like to say that yours and Susan's, Denise's, & Melanie's posts made me feel better. I have known my for for about six to seven years and have been married for about five of them. There was a four year time period that has just passed which was our worst due to my employment assignment. Though she followed and has stuck it out with me the whole four years. Now we are together at another place doing a different job. We are both happy and look back and laugh at those horrible four years.
I didn't mean to offend or pass judgement like I said with my first post I am looking for answers a different perspective. Due to my job I just cannot go to a doctor and request help. I thought here was easier and would get advice that we could use.

Thank-you
Michael

Elena Ambasce
08-16-2006, 11:28 PM
As others have already noted in different words... "normal" is up there with "military intelligence" and "Microsoft quality".

I find your situation to be very much "turnabout is fair play" not for you specifically but in the grand scheme of T-hings. Usually it's the concerned GG writing about how her man says he wants to experiment with dressing and *she's* worried that he might be/turn gay... Out of respect for all the GGs out there who have been more than accomodating, I'd say you should go with the flow. Sure bad things could happen, but asi es la vida... who wants to live in a plastic bubble?!

GG Vanya
08-17-2006, 12:26 AM
Michelle,

GG is a genetic girl. I much prefer GF however, for genetic female. I doubt the CD's would appreciate being referred to as GB's (genetic boys) :D But, the predominant reference is GG~so shall it be.

My question to you is:

Has your wife actually said she'd entertain the idea of bringing another GG into your bedroom? Or is this the typical male 2 women/1 man fantasy? I'm not saying you're wrong to fantasize about this~just asking if this is *your* wish, or hers.

As the others have stated, be very careful about bringing in a third party. I've known many in the BDSM lifestyle who were in poly relationships, and out of all of them, I've only known one that actually worked out well. Be very careful to screen any prospective third party and make sure you know their expectations from emotional, right down to living and/or financial arrangements. The poly relationship path is strewn with broken dreams and wrecked marriages. I'd hate to see yours be one of them.

Sandra
08-17-2006, 06:01 AM
Be very careful to screen any prospective third party and make sure you know their expectations from emotional, right down to living and/or financial arrangements. The poly relationship path is strewn with broken dreams and wrecked marriages.

Not saying you shouldn't do it but take on what Vanya has said here, it can cause a lot of problems and distress.

stephanie B
08-17-2006, 06:08 AM
Hi Michelle,

Yes it is perfectly normal feelings for a bi or bi curious woman (I know)! Bi curious inclinations can often be satisfied by a male or a female by means of suggestion... for example, wearing soft nylon, silky underwear etc. My advice would be don't worry about whether you understand.... Enjoy !

Love,

Stephanie

Deenise60
08-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Be careful.. Remember big bait catches big fish.