PDA

View Full Version : Comments about wanted to be feamle poll...

Renee D
08-06-2006, 04:53 PM
(Sorry for misspelling FEMALE, see I really do know how to spell it!)

Okay this is my follow up question to my post about dreaming about being a woman.

I have more and more over the years had the desire to be ALL female. I have thought about the surgery thing but that really is not an option at this point.

Do any of you feel the need to be female after many years of crossdressing or is it just me?

I know in general most of us don't want to go any further than dressing but that is not how I feel....I would love EVERYTHING about being a girl all the time!

I look forward to hearing from you.....

Thanks....
Renee D

Charleen
08-06-2006, 09:44 PM
I really would not mind at all. Love and xxxx, Lily

Billijo49504
08-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Nopey, nopey ,nopey!!!!! Thank you I'll keep all the peices in place. And I do mean the boobs and the dangler. I'm very happy with who I am...BJ

Stephenie S
08-06-2006, 11:30 PM
In a New York minute!

Steph

Joy Carter
08-07-2006, 12:27 AM
If I were to find myself single I would like to try it but as things are now I have to keep myself as her's " To have and to hold for richer or poorer in sickness or heath till death do us part Amen". Love ya Baby

ToyGirl
08-07-2006, 02:11 AM
it's something you allways would have known.

older not wiser
08-07-2006, 04:54 AM
I'm with Steph on this one!!!!! I would loose my bits without ever thinking about it, I would have real nice D cup breasts also!!! For me its one thing to dress and act like a female part-time it would be my dream come true to be a female!!!

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

rocval2001
08-07-2006, 05:11 AM
I agree also, If give the chance I would jump at it. I just wish the internet and the information available today was around 30 years ago, things may have turned out different. :thumbsup:

InHerShoes
08-07-2006, 05:54 AM
If I could become female instantly, yes I would do it; no hesitation. But surgery I wouldn't consider. They can change some things but I'd still be over six feet and broad, not to mention my big feet.

Kate Simmons
08-07-2006, 06:14 AM
I already consider myself female Renee. Only other thing to do would be get the surgery which I won't even consider for my own reasons. Ericka

eleventhdr
08-07-2006, 06:16 AM
I have thought and thought of and about it for some time now.

aAnd my conclusion is mostly alwasy the very same to become female is how and what i would do in a nano second.

But then having been female in many mnay past and pervious live's just might have something to do with it indeed.

But I think it is just something that a lot of us do really want and wish for almost all of the time.

I would give up being male in a split second to become female a real girl with all of it's advantages and disadvantages just to be fair and comfortable once again in a female body.

OH Oh how i long for this.

To me being female is the only way I really do dispise being male.

I just want to be a real girl now and for always!

Jay Suzy!:

Teresa Amina
08-07-2006, 06:59 AM
the need to be female after many years of crossdressing

With me I think it's needing to crossdress after many years of wanting to be female. The crossdressing is the fulfillment (of a sort) of a desire that goes back to childhood. Coming to terms with that at 50 is a dilemma- now I have the means to take it as far as I dare yet how far is that?

Jasmine Ellis
08-07-2006, 08:03 AM
I love the clothes that I wear. Love the make-up. Love the high heels, but thinking of me as a female, [NEVER] I'll just stay as me like I am now

Lovely Rita
08-07-2006, 08:20 AM
(Sorry for misspelling FEMALE, see I really do know how to spell it!)

Okay this is my follow up question to my post about dreaming about being a woman.

I have more and more over the years had the desire to be ALL female. I have thought about the surgery thing but that really is not an option at this point.

Do any of you feel the need to be female after many years of crossdressing or is it just me?

I know in general most of us don't want to go any further than dressing but that is not how I feel....I would love EVERYTHING about being a girl all the time!

I look forward to hearing from you.....

Thanks....
Renee D

I have the best of both worlds and I really do love both sides. I would miss the fun of being a man. I love that I have the equipment needed with no assembly required to please the most important person in my life, my wife, who turns me on to no end. My crossdressing enhances the fun and joy I get from loving my wife fully. No way would I give any part of me up.

I feel like a complete person as I am. My wife loves all sides of me and besides my wife really turns me on.

Only speaking for myself. Different strokes for different fokes.

Casey Morgan
08-07-2006, 08:32 AM
I have to admit I've thought about becoming a woman on occasion. But I know that a full transformation would be the wrong thing for me. I would become something I'm not already, if that makes sense. I haven't yet figured out what will physically let me be me.