PDA

View Full Version : Of the items you "Borrow" from your SO, what is your favorite?

Karren H
08-06-2006, 06:13 PM
And why? I just love my wifes poncho that she bought in Spain many many years ago. In Madrid.. At Corte Inglés I think..... It just feels soo feminine!!!

Love Karren

NighttimeGirl
08-06-2006, 06:18 PM
my g/f actually borrows my stuff, i do occasionaly like to nick her lippy but other than that she robs my belts and make up,

gotta say I love it as well, something really gets me about her borrowing my clothes

Karren you look great that is a gorgeous pic of you in the poncho!

:love:

Sherlyn
08-06-2006, 06:32 PM
:heehee: and why ...well you see it was hanging there on the bathroom door and I was running around in my ....... and it was cold ..and it looked so lonely hanging there... soooo I wrapped myself in it and loved it :D

Joy Carter
08-06-2006, 06:39 PM
This is one of the guilt tripps I have had to get over, borrowing her things. I'm ashamed of it but I don't do it any longer maybe buy fall I will have my own things.:D

BTW Karren and Sherlyn you both look great:hugs:

Di
08-06-2006, 06:58 PM
Love the poncho Karren
And babe whats mine is yours...you look so pretty in pink:hugs:

MsEva
08-06-2006, 07:03 PM
My dear wife's VS nightie...black lace broccade with cotton flounce..I got it for her as a gift and felt I would have loved to wear it....so...I do from time to time.:D

Bootsiegalore
08-06-2006, 07:05 PM
Mine is always taking my stuff!

Go figure!

Tara.

Holly O'Niell
08-06-2006, 07:15 PM
As my wife puts her make up on in the morning i just love to watch her.
Occasionally, as she is looking for something in her bag and can't find it she gives me a look, knowing I've been rummaging around. I just sit all innocent, of course.
Holly.

Francine
08-06-2006, 08:45 PM
I never borrowed anything.. salvage a few things of hers when she outgrew them... but never borrowed.
Now she is trying to loose weight..and I think it's because she wants to borrow some of MY clothes.
She has 'borrowed' a pair of panty hose before a time or two, and even a top one time when she had a skirt, and got a bit freaky because she didn't have anything to wear with it. I pulled out a top that looked good with it, and said "Here..borrow this one"

(Talk about getting freaky!!!) but she did it anyway.

Francine

Barb Valentine
08-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Never borrowed
Never tried on my wifes things
I would just rip them
I'm much bigger then her

Calliope
08-06-2006, 09:22 PM
The missus dresses like a dude - a tech geek at that - so there's nada I need from her wardrobe. I bought her a Google T-shirt, women's cut, and she wears it (first T-shirt for her that wasn't a Man's L) but I also got one for myself.

Hey Karren, I don't know about that poncho - but those pink shoes are darling.

Tiffany 1953
08-06-2006, 09:29 PM
Would love to borrow from the wife but we are worlds apart in size. Karren, love the pink heels babe. But seriously my wife and I have several matchig sets of nighgowns, and even some panties and bras. On her side I have to join her in her disgust that most clothing manufacurers do not design clothing for the full fiured gal she is. Hugs Tiffany

connie rotten
08-06-2006, 09:50 PM
I only borrow perfume

Jodi Lynn
08-06-2006, 10:30 PM
A dimond necklace I got her a few years ago. In fact the only pic she has ever seen of me I had it on, though she was going to shot me.

Billijo49504
08-06-2006, 11:16 PM
Well she barrows from me more than I barrow from her but, a while ago I barrowed a pair of cargo jeans. They looked great, until I noticed a lady had the same jeans on. She asked me where I got mine, I told her I didn't know, cuz my wife got them for me. She asked if she shopped at Avenue, she works there...BJ
ps. She said they looked better on me than on her.

vbcdgrl
08-06-2006, 11:21 PM
"Borrowed" from my X and still have. Long, black, "vintage" full slip. When I say vintage, I mean it belonged to her Mom. It is sooo sexy. Lots of lace. it's too long to wear under any of my things, so I wear it as sort of a dressing gown sometimes. Me bad. If she only knew..........

Vikki

Billijo49504
08-06-2006, 11:48 PM
That slip sounds like something comfy to sleep in. Unless the silky material keeps you AWAKE!!!Bj

Stephenie S
08-06-2006, 11:48 PM
I don't borrow anything. I think it's in poor taste. She has her clothes and I have mine. Sometimes I offer her tops of mine that turn out to be too small for me, but she usually wears her own stuff. I think I would be treading on thin ice if I were to raid her closet. I don't want her borowing my stuff so I leave hers alone.

Steph

GINA-CD
08-07-2006, 12:08 AM
Couldn't help it when I got some time for myself at home... had to borrow this thong and her jeans.... it's incredible I can get into those jeans BTW...

Helen MC
08-07-2006, 02:40 AM
When I was married my then wife and I shared panties as we took the same size and liked the same style - full briefs. Same with g/fs who were in the know.

Meag
08-07-2006, 03:02 AM
I don't borrow many things of her's, we are not the same size. She told me that she didn't want to see me in a bra, but her's was in the wash and she said that maybe she could wear one of mine, I said she could, but it would fit her cause it would be big on her. There are some skirts and blouses that I can fit into, but she has seem me in them. At times we do wear each others panties. I had some hose that were the wrong size, to small for me and she wore them to work in the winter. So we share, I like it this way.

Meag

Kate Simmons
08-07-2006, 03:43 AM
Just love her pegnoir sets. Ericka

Raychel
08-07-2006, 05:31 AM
I am with alot of teh others here. My wife is a 6/8 and I am a 14/16, so there isn't much of hers that will fit me. So if she has something that I like I get one of my own in my size.:D

Slip Affinity
08-07-2006, 05:42 AM
My wife borrowed one of my slips a couple of times on the few occasions we were going somewhere and she wore a dress, but that was several years ago. I occasionally borrow a dress of hers that I really like and that she doesn't wear anymore.

Karren H
08-07-2006, 06:08 AM
I don't borrow anything. I think it's in poor taste. She has her clothes and I have mine. Sometimes I offer her tops of mine that turn out to be too small for me, but she usually wears her own stuff. I think I would be treading on thin ice if I were to raid her closet. I don't want her borowing my stuff so I leave hers alone.

Steph

Never borrowed her car? Lol.

I don't borrow much any more, every since I started playing ice hockey again and lost 50 pounds. She's shorter but an 18 dress size and I'm a 10 so there's not much that doesn't look largish on me. But there is some jewelry that I bought her that just happends to match some of mine! :D. What a coincidence!! Hehe

Love Karren

Tina Dixon
08-07-2006, 06:14 AM
OK I love this dress, just fits so good, it just slids over my body and I even have room to move, it's one she will never toss out becouse I'll be sure to get it:D

Trish
08-07-2006, 06:24 AM
My wife borrows my stuff, I never borrow hers. When we see something she likes, a lot of times she says I should buy it, so she can borrow it from me.

Charleen
08-07-2006, 07:44 AM
Used to borrow my wife's delicates and dresses. I have now inherited all that she's passed.I got rid of the things that she wore most often,and would be too much of a memory, and as she fluctuated in weight over the years, the things that were too small. She did have things that she rarely wore and I do use them. BTW, got all my own delicates now as she was very busty and I prefer to have bras that fit my cup size. Besides, I love shopping! Love and xxxx, Lily

EricaCD
08-07-2006, 07:50 AM
Very, very, very little. I used to use her perfume but I recently just bought my own set.

Long before I came out to her I just knew (and she later confirmed) that my wearing her clothes would have really freaked her out - far more than the crossdressing itself. Besides, why miss out on the pleasure of shopping for myself?

Erica

Stephenie S
08-07-2006, 09:42 AM
Well Karen,

I knew that if I mentioned ice it would pique your interest.

Yes I have borrowed her car. Just not her clothes. hee!

Lovies,
Stephenie

Karren H
08-07-2006, 11:50 AM
Well Karen,

I knew that if I mentioned ice it would pique your interest.

Yes I have borrowed her car. Just not her clothes. hee!

Lovies,
Stephenie

He he....funny girl!! and after last nights 0-4 drubbing I don't need any more ice....well untill the playoffs start on thursday!!! Maybe she's borrowing your things and just not telling you about it?? :D

Love Karren

SherriePall
08-07-2006, 11:59 AM
Karren -- Why would any guy want to borrow his wife's clothes? I mean a red blooded male? Oh, wait, I'm on a CD forum! Well, now, I confess to the occassional borrowing. Sometimes, I even wait until she has tried something on before I do. A couple of months ago she bought a nice two-piece dress. A day or two later she asked if I liked it. I said I didn't know because she hadn't modeled it for me. She then asked, "No, on you. Didn't you try it on?"
I was able to truthfully confess that I hadn't. BTW, I love the way it looks.

JENNYCD1955
08-07-2006, 12:04 PM
my wife had this cute sun dress i loved.it looked great on her and good on me iloved it.

Kandi
08-07-2006, 12:09 PM
love her perfume and lipstick. I always kid her i'd trade clothes with her any time. Sometimes she'll take me up on it.

Dana Carlton
08-07-2006, 01:42 PM
My wife and I wear the same size (except for shoes :( ). So we borrow from each other all the time.

Though the item I love to borrow the most is her violet corset. I love the way it fits and binds. Love it when she laces it up for me, the tighter the better. Gives me a nice shape. Getting a good corset can be upwards of $200.00 - $300.00. So I am glad she had one. Saved me lots of money to buy more skirts and dresses.

suzy
08-07-2006, 02:26 PM
Is it still borrowing when you and your SO are the same size and everything is shared equally???:love:

brittanny
08-07-2006, 03:00 PM
my G/F and I share pretty well we have community panty and bra drawers she wears a few of my tops she has one dress I wear often too

vbcdgrl
08-07-2006, 07:29 PM
It's so long, it gets twisted around my body if I try to turn over in bed. I sleep in a chemise length(above the knees) nighty.

Vikki

CindyFinalyFree
08-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I've been borrowing my SO's things that were big enough that I wouldn't tear up... Another miss-matched couple in sizes. Just a couple weeks ago, I got tired of lack of variety, so I bought a cute turquoise knit top and white skirt with matching turquoise trim (amazingly, this was the first non-sleepware thing I purchased in person... just 'did' it with hardly a second thought). It's so liberating to have your own things. Wish she was closer to my size though... she's got some cute things I don't DARE stretch out.

I have to say I'm SOOOooo jealous of those of you who have such an open relationship that you can swap without a batted eye. More so of those that have an SO of the same size. That's just cheating!!!

Jasmine Ellis
08-08-2006, 06:07 AM
THE SKIRT AND RED TOP WAS HER'S BUT ITS MINE NOW :lol2:

Jerry
08-08-2006, 06:35 AM
This is easy. Her little black dress. I looks great on her and makes me feel great!

Hugs. Jerry

tekla west
08-08-2006, 11:02 AM
my SO is not close to my size, and I would have never borrowed anything from my ex, all I would have got was more blue jeans and t-shirts. So I would have to say my favorite thing to borrow from my SO is money.

myMichelle
08-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Of all the items availablle to borrow, this may not sound terribly exciting, but my wife does have one over-sized sweatshirt pull on that I love to borrow. It's probably not the most feminine-looking article of clothing, but there is just something about the way it fits me. Wnenever I wear it, it nicely yet subtley accentuates my breasts! I love the look...and it's comfy! To get even, my wife often borrows knee high hose from me whenever she has to wear dress shoes to work. (Most of the time, she can wear jeans and sneakers.)

Jillian310
08-09-2006, 07:33 AM
My wifey and I share 'common' panties. We have many that are identical but in our sizes, although in a pinch we find ourselves wearing the other's size! We purchase for each other when we go on buying sprees. When we happen to have some free time together and are wearing identical panties, .................................................. ......................................... (fill in the blank!) We also wear identical earrings when we are in social situations (both of mine are pierced) and I have recently made an identical pair using a logo lapel pins that we will wear next week when I attend a convention and give a speech as an invited honored guest. That will be the first time that my former colleagues will see me without a beard and stach and close cropped hair. Now I am clean shaved and my hair is down to my shoulders. I am getting a trim today to maintain my unisex 'do' that I wear without wigs when en femme.

Clare
08-09-2006, 07:56 AM
I never borrowed any clothing of my ex wife's. We were not the same size, but it was me that purchased most of her clothes for her. In hindsight, I should have bought them in my size!

I have to say I'm SOOOooo jealous of those of you who have such an open relationship that you can swap without a batted eye. More so of those that have an SO of the same size. That's just cheating!!!Yep, I have to agree!

Diana E
08-09-2006, 07:56 AM
Probably the chocolate coloured stockings, in combination with her Italian designed 3" heeled ankle strapped shoes, though they are a size to small, I just love the way my ankles and calves look in them.

Sophia Rearen
08-09-2006, 08:38 AM
Without question, her AG jeans. She has told me recently, "stay out of my jeans". Hey, someone has to wear them.

allisonrn06
08-09-2006, 08:45 AM
I only borrow my wife's makeup,and that's because I'm too cheap to buy my own lol.But I do have one of her skirts in my secret stash that i don't intend to give back and she doesn't remember having anyway.