PDA

View Full Version : Went to a straight party as a girl

Natasha Anne
12-11-2004, 12:29 PM
A couple of weeks ago I went to a 'straight' party as Natasha. It caught many people of guard but most people loved it. Many of the people know about Natasha, but have never been lucky enough to meet her :)

Anyway I had a blast. It was amazing that I could considering how nervous I was, as it was the first time I'd done something like that. As someone mentioned on Roses Forum, going mainstream is brilliant.

Now I'm looking for my next opportunity. I've put a couple of photos in the post for you to see :) The GG behind me I do not know and the guy in the other is a friend of mine, and work colleague. There were many people at the party who know me in my male guise.

http://www.mascarabrush.com/nats13nov2004_1.jpghttp://www.mascarabrush.com/nats13nov2004_4.jpg

Sharon
12-11-2004, 12:32 PM
Great Natasha!! It looks like you and everybody else had a good time.

paulaN
12-11-2004, 12:59 PM
That is just so great, I love it, looks like you had fun. having fun is always a good thing, and looking so good doing it too.

Natasha Anne
12-11-2004, 01:25 PM
That is just so great, I love it, looks like you had fun. having fun is always a good thing, and looking so good doing it too.
Thanks for the compliment. The more the merrier :)

nuffsaid
12-11-2004, 01:48 PM
Your lucky to have such great friends you can open up to.
Right now I'm happy for you and at the same time very envious :p

Trinity_cat
12-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Your lucky to have such great friends you can open up to.
Right now I'm happy for you and at the same time very envious :p
This quote from nuffsaid sums it up for me too.
You must have felt like the luckiest girl on earth, having such great friends and colleagues, and it shows you had a brilliant time. You lucky, lucky, lucky Aaaaahhhhhh !!^&(*^%^&*())|":{}":" :(

Sorry Natasha, I threw a tamtrum, just GREENwith envy.

Kaye_martin
12-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Natasha: You look just Fab !

kaye_martin

Ashleigh
12-11-2004, 10:05 PM
Way to go Natasha. :p Isn't it great to have good friends? Let us know what happens on the next adventure (as if you wouldn't).

Tristen Cox
12-12-2004, 08:55 AM
From those smiles it looks like a very fun time :D Congradulations Natasha!!

AnnaMaria
12-12-2004, 09:14 AM
I am deffinately green with envy. Especially over that outfit. I love it. It is wonderful that you had such a great time. I am happy for you. I can only hope that we will start to see more of us able to enjoy the same types of outings in the future.

huggs
anna

Natasha Anne
12-12-2004, 10:49 AM
I can only hope that we will start to see more of us able to enjoy the same types of outings in the future.

huggs
anna
Me too, it was definitely nerve wracking being so bold, but at least it worked out well.

Thanks all of you for your wonderful remarks

StephanieCD
12-12-2004, 08:48 PM
Color me jealous!! For the record, I had to look twice to see which one was you ;)

I wish I was... I... hey - good for you!

Sweet Susan
12-12-2004, 09:40 PM
Obviously, outstanding. What a great thing to do. Wish I had the guts to do something like that. But it will never happen. :o

Vallari
12-13-2004, 04:06 PM
Im glad the party went well for you! Parties are good if you want to be around others en femme but it's hectic especially your first time out! This is just the beginning - enjoy it! :)

DeniseNY
12-13-2004, 04:28 PM
Natasha -

You go, girl!!!

I have always said that if you get dressed up and no one sees, did you really get dressed? Kind of like that tree falling in the forest thing.

Hats off to you for that gutsy performance! And I know you had mad fun...

wilma
12-13-2004, 10:43 PM
You are so lucky to trust in some great friends and such a great experience. You are very rich. LOL

Natasha Anne
12-18-2004, 01:38 AM
I showed this thread to one of my friends (the guy in the photo on the right).

He was amazed such a forum existed on the Internet (isn't it amzing how we take the places we frequent for granted?) and thought it was cool that you were all so complimentary about my friends.

racquel
12-18-2004, 01:56 AM
am soo happy for you natasha,you look great,nice outfit,beautiful smile.as some would say "you go girl".

Rachel Ann
12-18-2004, 04:55 AM
http://www.mascarabrush.com/nats13nov2004_1.jpghttp://www.mascarabrush.com/nats13nov2004_4.jpg
WOO HOO 'n' stuff

I may or may not ever work my way up to that.

Thank you for setting a super example for us all. :cool:

Love

Natasha Anne
12-26-2004, 01:20 PM
I just finished getting together the perfect outfit for work. I have plenty of business clothes, but that first time has to be perfect. I'm hoping to build enough courage to go for it in early January. I will keep you all posted.

Being a tranny and not someone that has indicated my needs to be a girl all the time will make this challenging to pull off. If I said I was a TS I'd get some support from HR, but without that there is a lot of grey in the system which I will end up challenging.

Should be fun, wish me luck in finding the courage to be who I am.