PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Police Being Guilty Of To Detailed

Joy Carter
08-07-2006, 04:37 AM
So Joy is getting brave here and was doing some Internet window shopping. I found a lovely Lycra skirt and top combination, the top has a square neck line with three quarter sleeves the skirt is mid calf with elastic waist. It comes in several colors but I like the dark brown. My question is they show the model with boots on and I think it sets the outfit of just beautifully. But being a womans size thirteen WW I hold no hope in finding any so I'm considering heels maybe three inch and they will be also in brown or black. Am I being to perfect here or will the heels do. I also need a source for big gurls jewelry any information on that would be appreciated. PS am I over dressed for a bar scene +? It is a gay bar with drag shows and is frequeted by gurls like us, be honest now :D

Kate Simmons
08-07-2006, 06:19 AM
Wow, Joy, glad you're getting bolder. Fashion police can go suck an egg as far as i'm concerned. You need to dress for you. That's pretty much what I do. I do it for myself and am not trying to impress or please anyone else. Hope you have fun. Ericka P.S. The club I go to is predominantly gay but they welcome us. They have a lot of drag shows but I'm not too much into that stuff, although I DID perform in the Christmas Show last year at the owner's request. Dancing is pretty much my thing. Ask any of these young gay kids who can't keep up with a 59 year old woman on the floor. LOL

tekla west
08-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Gay bars with drag shows are terra incognita for the fashion police, anything goes.

Michelle Ellis
08-07-2006, 07:05 PM
Seems like the heels would be fine... but nothing wrong with trying to be fashion conscience :) Watch What Not to Wear and take notes! hehe Good show.

Well have fun Joy! Sounds like it will be a blast :D

M

Julogden
08-07-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi Joy,

Don't give up, there's a good chance that you can find boots in your size, as 13WW isn't all that big a shoe size compared to some of us.

On my personal site, I just added a page of links to sites that sell women's large-size shoes, take a look if you'd like.

See http://community-2.webtv.net/CAW_1976/Largesizewomensshoe/

:hugs:Carol