PDA

View Full Version : Just-in-time Dressing...Being prepared to take advantage of unexpected opportuniities

Karren H
08-07-2006, 09:10 AM
Well, 10 days ago my dressing options for the near future were pretty dismal, no business trips on the horizon, kids home from school, and too darn hot to go out for a half day anywhere!! But then all of a sudden the stars aligned and whamooo, 3 times in 9 days. And all thanks to my daughters moving into a new apartment at school!! Very unexpected! Luckily I keep a few travel totes ready for those just-in-time crossdressing events... :)

Both last Friday and the Friday before also coincided with meetings I had at the coal mines in the morning and the wife and kids traveling to the daughters apartment in the afternoon. I informed the boss that I was taking a half day vacation, went home and got pretty. It was a real treat since I havent dressed much at home since my wife found out almost a year ago. She knows I still dress but doesnt want it around the kids...

Sundays event just happened, out of the blue. And I still had my fem clothes from Friday. After shopping all morning with the wife and working on the fence early in the afternoon, my wife says shes running to see the daughter and taking the son. "Do you want to go?" Sure, I said, "But I have to be back in time to get to hockey". " Well, Im not going to rush (typical female attitude), so you stay home and heres a list of things I need done". OK!!!!! <Big Grin>

So after she left I fully dressed and took a few pics (surprised?). Then proceeded to complete all the items on her list, enfemme!! It was wonderful. Even went out in the back yard for a bit, but there were a ton of kids in the neighbors pool which was annoying to say the least. Then I had this brilliant idea, if she wasnt coming back until after I left for hockey, then I could drive to the rink enfemme (20 minute drive), maybe stop along the way and window shop and change back to male in the parking lot before the game. But as it got closer to the time I needed to leave I realized that I was cutting it way too close since she had already left for home and I might pass them on the way!!!

"Wh'os that woman driving daddys truck??" hehehe

Plus the neighbor lady was out weeding her garden right next to my driveway.. So I decided to change before I left. <sigh> Would have been fun but not worth the risk..

So it really pays ot be prepared for the unexpected....And you can call me a happy girl, at least for a while....

Love Karren

Ginagirl
08-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Hey Karren,
You should suggest it to your wife....... Hon, don't you think we could use some fencing around the property????

Or better yet a HEDGE????

The neighbors always seem to be out at the wrong time...... Damn

Wouldn't want them to see me with "figure enhancers in place" oohh boy

Ginagirl
08-07-2006, 09:28 AM
But back to you, it sounds as though you had a great time. I wouldn't have made the trip either to chancey - Where do wee find the photos??

It's funny because we are kinda have opposite situation. I dress at home and my wife accepts it, but I don't go out in public. Maybe one day, just to uncomfortable I suppose with my appearance.

Happy for you, hopefully it won't be long for your next outting.

Charleen
08-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Ah, the simple pleasures in life. Knocking guys senseless playing hockey, going down into the bowels of the Earth, and dressing! What girl could ask for anything more? I know I don't have to tell you this, but for goodness sake, and I know it will be hard for you, enjoy yourself in all things! Love and xxxx, Lily

Karren H
08-07-2006, 10:05 AM
But back to you, it sounds as though you had a great time. I wouldn't have made the trip either to chancey - Where do wee find the photos??

Love Karren

Stephanie Kay
08-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Lovely pictures, Karren. Love those gaucho pants, honey. How do they feel? They look great on you!

Love,
Stephanie

Karren H
08-07-2006, 10:26 AM
Lovely pictures, Karren. Love those gaucho pants, honey. How do they feel? They look great on you!

Love,
Stephanie

The gauchos feel fantastic, Stephanie!! Completely different than slacks or skirts. Like mini-skirts wrapped around each leg, that move and flow accross your legs with every step!! These are my first pair but by no means my last!! If you don't have a pair please give them a whirl!! You won't regret it one bit!!

Love Karren

Wendy me
08-07-2006, 10:42 AM
sounds like being ready paid off for you.... hey just what's with all the squares???/

Calliope
08-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Yep, those pink shoes are the cat's meow! Yumm, glad you got some quality time in.

insearchofme
08-07-2006, 12:54 PM
Sorry to hear you lost your game. However since it's so difficult to go undefeated in any sport losing 1 game isn't so bad, as long as it's not the last one.

Good luck in the playoffs. By the way you looked wonderful, but then again you always do.

Karren H
08-07-2006, 01:13 PM
Sorry to hear you lost your game. However since it's so difficult to go undefeated in any sport losing 1 game isn't so bad, as long as it's not the last one.

Good luck in the playoffs. By the way you looked wonderful, but then again you always do.

Awwwww. Thanks Dana!! Your too sweet!! Hope your healing well!!

Love Karren

I had a link to my pics but it dissapeared? Hehe

Missy Anne
08-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Quote "Plus the neighbor lady was out weeding her garden right next to my driveway.. So I decided to change before I left. <sigh> Would have been fun but not worth the risk.."

Hey Karren,

Are you slipping? I was beginning to think there was no risk you wouldn't take for a crossdressing event.

Missy Anne

Karren H
08-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Quote "Plus the neighbor lady was out weeding her garden right next to my driveway.. So I decided to change before I left. <sigh> Would have been fun but not worth the risk.."

Hey Karren,

Are you slipping? I was beginning to think there was no risk you wouldn't take for a crossdressing event.

Missy Anne

Well, Anne.....there are calculated risks and then there are those risks that that would trend towards 100% failure.... I do know the difference although sometimes it doesn't appear that I do!! hehehe

Love Karren

tekla west
08-07-2006, 10:24 PM
Quite the stylish outfit Karren, i suppose the stick is to keep the boys away right?

Isn't "just in time" an inventory concept from Japaneese manufacturing, an idea they got from American business schools no doubt.

Hockey and me have a just in time relationship, I would show up at the pond to skate just as they finished the hockey game. "We just finished" they said. Got here just in time I thought.

Funny, out here on the left coast I only know two people who play hockey, both are girls - oh well, girls will be boys, and boys will be girls.

Kate Simmons
08-08-2006, 05:37 AM
Guess you were a Girl Scout (or at least a Brownie), huh Karren? Always being prepared and all. You are the Queen of JIT opportunities. That's why we all love you so much. Ericka:love:

princessmichelle
08-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Hi Karren, Hi all,

Karren, I don't know if it was your point, but does it seem that cd-ing can increase productivity? I mean, when you said you got all the chores done en-femme it resonated: put me in a bra and I do my chores faster.

Does this make sense?

princessmichelle

ps: I miss the "Hockey is where I live..." tagline-and the fabulous picture of you. But I suppose you've moved beyond those with your new tagline and picture!